Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
~Monster of my Heart~(1X1)~(Snerzilly Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:37 pm
Ryan rolled his eyes. "Sure, sure. But hey, I'm the one with the girl." he said, smiling at Brilyra with affection in his eyes.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:54 pm
Giacare watched and then a faint blush entered his cheeks as he grinned sheepishly, "Oh..I forgot..you have a sister-in-law, little brother. My wife, Silyera."

Brilyra smiled back at Ryan, taking her place leaning against Ryan now that Giacare had moved.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:06 pm
Ryan grinned. "Aw . . . my squirt of a brother's got a wife . . . how cute . . ." he said, reaching over and poking Giacare in the forehead. "So how long do we have to wait before we can meet her?" he asked, holding Brilyra to him happily.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:18 pm
Giacare narrowed his eyes playfully, "Hey now! As the older brother of two years, I demand some respect!" Chuckling his face softened, clearly thinking of his wife, before he frowned slightly, clearly thinking of something else. "She..well..I had to leave since I was busy looking for you Ryley, and she was busy with her kingdom..she's the princess of..Snorm." The Snorm being the troll-like creatures in the country of Dremorn, the country of the less human races. Granted, less human races could go to any other place in Ioron, but Dremorn had the largest quantity and most variety, few humans lived there. And thankfully, the Snorm could change into a human form at will, though they generally didn't like to, considering the forms weak and ugly.

"I.." He hesitated before shaking his head, "I don't know how much you remember..when we got seperated..but that day while we were running, Snorm hunters found me. That's why I left you out there, I knew they'd kill you if they found you..and meanwhile, they took me to Dremorn, into Snormia," the land of the Snorms. The Snorms collected magick users and drained them of their powers by forcing them to use them until they perished. "I was there three years, but I was one of the most powerful that they'd caught apparently. So I worked in the royal court..that's where I met Silyera, I was given to her as a personal magick pet..we fought quite often..and obviously, her being in the Snorm form didn't make me think of her as much of a woman.."

He chuckled, "But then one night, I caught her in her shifted form..she was the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen and I had no idea it was Silyera. I saw a woman, trapped by a ligarun," they were more common in Dremorn, "I didn't know it, but every Snorm has a night once a month they have to take human form. Otherwise they can be in Snorm or human form as they liked..this was her night, and I saved her...and with a few more altercations here and there..we..fell in love." He smiled warmly, "She saved me and by chance her father died and she ascended to the Snorm throne and made me her husband. Though we both agreed that I should be Consort rather than King, since her people are not pleased she married me..but I love her, and she loves me..that's what matters."

(O-o you can be Silyera if you'd like, tis up to you. <3)  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:35 pm
((Sure.))

Ryan chuckled. "Makes sense. I have absolutely no magic . . ." he said, still holding Brilyra close to him and then looked down at himself. "Well isn't this ironic? You're married to a troll, and I'm a troll . . . " he said with another chuckle.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:39 pm
(x--x *shudder* that was..cold.)

Brilyra wrapped her arms around Ryan's again, content to be in his arms.

Giacare responded with a defensiveness he'd learned from his wife, "Hey, Snorm are not trolls. How many trolls have tails, hmm? None." That said, he grinned, "You know, being a troll is a good look for you..the whole bald thing..very cute," he snickered.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:07 pm
((Nani? . . . I kinda had to make that post quick since I was leaving . . . but I'm back now YAY! . . . my feet are killing me . . . *dies*))

Ryan actually took a step back, the sudden defensiveness catching him off guard. "Okay . . . not a troll . . . got it." he muttered and then rolled his eyes at his brother's teasing. "Hey, at least it makes me taller than you . . . squirt." he said with a grin.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:33 pm
(Eh? O-o I see, YAY for being back! ^___^ T__T aww, *throws salt on them* Liiive!)

Giacare grimaced at that, "Don't talk to your older brother that way!"

Brilyra watched them and laughed, glancing up to see the moon hanging overhead. "It's getting late, and both of you are goofs. That settled, shall we head home? You're welcome to come too, Giacare." There was nothing wrong with having Ryan's brother over..who she'd kissed..Brilyra had kissed Ryan's brother, ugh, how ironic that her 'betrayel' would be not only with Ryan's brother, but a brother who was only with her to find Ryan and already had a wife, who was a troll, er..Snorm.."Where have you been staying anyway, I assumed you lived in the village, but if you aren't from here.."

Giacare's expression became hesitant at the question before he waved a dismissive hand, "Irrelevant..I'd love to stay, if it's okay with my fat little brother." He grinned at the other, expecting the distraction to work perfectly.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:37 pm
Ryan rolled his eyes. "Yeah, yeah . . . sure. Of course you can come!" he said, feeling rather happy. "Jeeze. You shouldn't even need to ask! I haven't seen you in . . . I lost count of the years . . ." he said, his expression going from excited to puzzled.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:47 pm
Giacare watched Ryan roll his eyes before accepting Giacare's coming with them. At the words, he responded instantly, "Fifteen, you were ten when I last saw you." It had been so long..  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:19 am
Ryan blinked. "That's . . . a really long time . . ." he muttered, slight disbelief in his voice. And then noticed how fast Giacare had been on the uptake. "What were you doing, keeping count or something?" he asked incredulously, raising an eyebrow at his brother.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:36 am
Giacare blinked at the question, as though it should have been obvious. "With the exception of the three years I spent as a Snorm prisoner..I've been looking for you little brother. Every year without you was another failure on my part as your big brother.." He shrugged and trailed off, not wanting to go into just how disappointed and angry he'd been with himself..worried over his brother's health..  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:44 am
Ryan let out a long sigh. "Wow . . ." he muttered. "And here I was for fifteen years . . . happily fooling around . . . although . . ." he said, looking down at Brilyra with a smile. "That's not necessarily a bad thing . . ." he said softly, and placed his forehead on hers, rubbing their noses together affectionately.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:51 am
Giacare chuckled, "Well, you weren't the only one 'fooling around' as you put it..some of us are just better at multi-tasking."

Brilyra looked up at him, smiling as Ryan placed his forehead against hers and rubbed their noses together. "Fooling around is fun," she said playfully as she pressed a kiss to his lips before going back to the nose thing.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:55 am
Ryan chuckled and kissed Brilyra quickly on the forehead before standing up straight. "So are we going to stand around here talking all night or are we going to go back to the house?" he asked, wanting to say home, but realizing that Giacare's home was elsewhere.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games