Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Flanys, City in the Snow Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Damzel in Diztress

3,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:53 pm
Once I say I love you...

Fyress smiled wide, "Oh my sarcasm!! I've got it!! Maybe they thought that if you were a wolf it would hinder your research..." she thought to herself for a moment. "Or maybe, they believe that your research is giving you too much of a power trip and they want you to stop, you being alive probably threatens them whether you intend to or not..?" she said faster than she thought. "What is it about you that would make them feel threatened by your very existence?".

I think you would be gone.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:59 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
____ When the finger points to the yonder мσση
_←━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━ ━ ━ ⊱⊰ ╜

"I doubt they feel threatened by me." Durithill said with a small laugh. "They're all dead. Our fight weakened them so much that the only way they could gather enough power to 'get rid' of me was to sacrifice their souls. And even then they didn't have enough power to kill me."

Theƒσσ will look at the fingertip

Durithill the Black Blade

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Damzel in Diztress

3,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 3:18 pm
Once I say I love you...

Fyress was quiet for a moment, "Do you suppose that maybe, in order to break the curse, that you're supposed to stop your research, unless you already have... then that would obviously not be the case".

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 3:23 pm

"I haven't really been able to continue my research, what with being a wolf and all." Durithill pointed out with a chuckle and a shake of his head. "No, it's probably something bigger then that. Besides, I think they knew I'd never stop, no matter what they did to me." he said as he stood up and began to pace. It annoyed him to no end that they didn't even tell him what he was supposed to do to break this curse. Well, no matter. He would just get strong enough to force it open. He had already broken it slightly, after all.

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Damzel in Diztress

3,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 3:29 pm
Once I say I love you...

"Bigger... maybe you're supposed to learn something...?" she said. That was probably one of the best ideas she could come up with at that hour, "such as..." she trailed still trying to think of the next thing she would suggest. "okay, I've got nothing at the mo' " she said, "but that doesn't mean I've given up!" she clarified.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 3:34 pm

"I won't kill you anyway. I have no reason to now that you can't speak of me." Durithill replied as the woman quickly clarified her meaning to avoid being killed. "My name is Durithill, by the way. Of course you'll need something else to call me by when other people are around, since your blood oath will pervent you from saying my name."

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Damzel in Diztress

3,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 3:42 pm
Once I say I love you...

Fyress looked at Durithill with a stern and serious face, "When other people are around.." she paused, "I shall call you 'Fluffaramo'-" she couldn't contain her laughter, "Oh sarcasm, I just can't say that with a straight face... well, as you probably saw that little contract I'm Fyress, and you totally don't own my soul.." she said, "you have no clue how well you got me on that one though, for cereal, that so was good, usually no one can pull a fast one like that on me.."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 3:52 pm

"For... 'cereal'...?" Durithill repeated, now a little confused. What the hell was cereal? And for that matter, what did this have to do with it? "Anyways, call me by any name containing any derivitive of the word Fluff, and I will kill you." he said, frowing. Which didn't look that much different, considering his face couldn't really move the way it needed to for such displays of emotion.

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Damzel in Diztress

3,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 4:07 pm
Once I say I love you...

Fyress laughed at herself, "Sorry, that would be a word from when I was in such a hurry to speak my mind that words ended up missing syllables and getting shortened." She made a sad little innocent face and tried a different name, "Puppums..?"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 4:11 pm

"No." Durithill said simply, sitting down again and staring blankly at Fyress. "That one will earn you a bite or a scratch."

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Damzel in Diztress

3,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 4:19 pm
Once I say I love you...

Fyress looked surprised, "But it's so cute!! You'd be like the envy of all wolves and canines alike!!" she looked down at the floor in attempt to think of another name. Thinking of one she looked back at Durithill, "Ginger.. like ginger SNAP!! she beamed "You know like ginger is.. well ginger, and snap is since if I call you puppums you'll snap..?"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:28 pm

"Right..." Durithill said slowly, rolling his eyes. "Let's just stick with something like... Spike." he said with a nod as he stood back up. "Anyways, I'm suprised you haven't asked any more questions. You didn't even ask my name. I had to tell you that."

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Damzel in Diztress

3,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 8:06 am
Once I say I love you...

Fyress widened, "Spike? Well, I guess, you know, that was going to be my next choice but whatever ever..". She frowned, "Oh I sorry, are we feeling a little bit hurt from that? Just joking.". She tried to think of another question to ask but couldn't. "Okay, so here's the thing, I kind of can't think of another question to ask so yeah...".

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 9:06 am

"I don't feel emotions like hurt. I shed my humanity, remember?" Durithill said with a small laugh. He was slightly surprised that the girl wasn't curious about what he meant by that, or how he had accomplished it. Not that it mattered much to him. He was just tired and wanted to sleep. "Well, if there's no more questions for now, then I think I'll be off to sleep." he said, turning towards the door.

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Damzel in Diztress

3,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 10:11 am
Once I say I love you...

"I've been tired for quite some time now-" she said letting out a great big yawn. "But, I'm kind of insomnatic so yeah..." she said with heavy eyes, "I call the big arm chair, I don't care what you call, as long as it isn't the arm chair.." she said yawning again. Things were getting blurry for her, but she still couldn't quite grasp the actual sleeping part no matter how tired she was. Even now, she knew that she wouldn't be able to do sleep with everything that she had on her mind.

Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games