Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
~Anger's Spell~(1x1)(Awesomely Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:12 am
Emika heard Kraelyn call her 'mom' and grinned broadly. "I win! He called me 'mom!'" she said childishly.

"MOM!!!" she yelled as she tackled said woman and then turned her glare to Kraelyn. "Don't encourage her!!"

Emika laughed and poked her daughter in the stomach playfully. "Come on Shels . . . your boyfriend's hungry!" she said, getting up and pulling her daughter up and rushing out of the dungeon.

From afar the boys would have been able to hear a very flustered Shelby yell, "HE'S NOT MY BOYFRIEND!!!"

((Emika's dragging Shelby to wash up and then to fix lunch for Jyrek and Kraelyn.))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:21 am
(Huzzah! and.. *diez miserably* *still has to take a shower* X-x I am SO pissed. I have a drivers education class at like eight in the morning for four hours on SATURDAY. All cause some stupid cop decided I turned funny and gave me ticket when I hadn't even been driving to whole months. *grumbles*) (*still grumbling* Ahhha. O-o NIGHTY! <3 T__T go to bed! *shooes you away*)

Kraelyn and Jyrek exchanged glances, and Kraelyn could feel his face warming up further..this was getting ridiculous..and the sudden change in Shelby..was this all on account of her parents? Was that what she'd needed all along? And meanwhile..he had to convince her to change back her other suitors..

Jyrek patted his head as the other's ran up the stairs. "Magickal women," he shook his head, "Can't live without 'em." He was smiling.

Kraelyn looked to him and then to where Emika had run off, "You really love her, don't you?" It wasn't really a question when he felt he knew the answer.

Jyrek brought his eyes to the place Emika had left from as well, before nodding. "With all my heart.." And with that, he began walking, glancing back to see if Kraelyn was following before continuing as they headed out of the catacombes and up the stairs.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:30 am
((Oh noes . . . that sucks.))

Shelby and Emika had taken a quick shower and had changed their clothes before going to the kitchen.

Emika asked the maids to make a big lunch, and to set four places. Then she pulled her daughter up to a 'special' bathroom.

"Mom. No."

"Come on! Please? I haven't had this much fun in a long time!!" Emika begged her daughter, as she pulled her into the bathroom. It wasn't so much a bathroom as a room to get ready for a big event.

Shelby sighed and then sat down in front of the vanity mirror. "Fine . . . but nothing too excessive okay?"

"I promise Shels . . ." Emika said and started to play with her daughter's hair.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:19 pm
(X_x yeah..I was cited for making an 'improper turn from the wrong lane' Apparently I was going to make a right turn, but then I made a left while no one was even near me and that was breaking the rules. T__T Ignorance doesn't excuse me from the law though, I still thought he'd let me off with a warning since I hadn't been driving long at all. T__T mom's fault for making me drive her to the car place I'd never been and then telling me to find my way to work through some crazy directions. And apparently my class starts at 7:30 *sobs* that's earlier than school. )

Kraelyn walked with Jyrek up the stairs and out into the hallway. Once there, he glanced to Jyrek, "What's it like..being back?"

He continued walking at the question, thinking about his answer before finally replying. "It's like walking on eggshells. Between the servants who will likely be frightened or confused when they see me, my wife who's in love with another, and my daughter who is apparently falling for you..I've woken up to find myself in a world about which I know little.."

Kraelyn felt sorry for the man, who seemed to genuinely love his family and he placed a hand on the other's shoulder. "I'm sorry.." What else could he say?

It seemed enough as the man fixed him with a small smile, before heading into the main living room. He went to the fire and placed some wood into it, igniting it with a nearby bit of koahlwood..it sparked very easily and soon a warm fire was roaring in the fireplace. Jyrek fixed it with a satisifed smile before glancing around, "Now where did the girls get off to.." he mused aloud.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:16 pm
((I. Is . . . . ALIVE!! *took a LONG nap when my computer's battery dies* sweatdrop ))

Emika finished messing with her daughter's hair, resulting in Shelby's lovely black, wavy locks being pulled up into a half ponytail while a few strands of hair escaped, framing her face delicately. "There you go . . . now Kraelyn will just completely fall for you." she said.

Shelby blushed and hunched her shoulders, smiling sheepishly. She had to admit, she liked it when her mom did her hair. "Mom . . . He's just a friend . . ." she said embarrassedly, tucking one of the strands of hair behind her ear.

Emika chuckled slightly. "Still . . . you do look very pretty." she said softly and then pressed a kiss to her daughter's forehead. "Come on . . . we should probably lead the boys to their food . . ." she said with a grin.

"Yeah right . . . you just want to show me off." Shelby muttered, but she stood up anyways and followed her mom as she headed downstairs.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:21 pm
(HUZZAH! *Tacklez/Hugglez* o-O wait now..what's wrong with the charger? Have you tried recalibrating the battery itself?)

Kraelyn and Jyrek were sitting in the living room, Kraelyn in a chair by the fire and Jyrek sitting on the ground while leaning his back against the couch. Sitting on the couch felt wrong..he wasn't used to the soft, plushy area. How long would it take? Reacquainting him with everything..  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:26 pm
((What? I replaced my charger. Broken one's gone byebye. Got a better one now . . . I just . . . didn't have it with me when my computer died . . sweatdrop ))
((Oopsies. Forgot the post. Please wait while I edit. sweatdrop ))

Shelby and Emika walked downstairs . . . having a bit of an arguement . . . For Jyrek's sake, they spoke only in hushed tones.

"Mom. You can't marry this Maxim person. For one, you already have a daughter! You can't just leave me again! You promised you wouldn't! And two, I don't even know who he is!" Emika had apparantly told Shelby about Maxim and she wasn't taking the news well.

Emika sighed. "I WON'T leave you Shelby . . . That's part of my problem . . . but I already told him I would and . . . he did take care of me while I was . . . banished . . ."

"What about Daddy?"

Emika hung her head, stopping only a few paces away from the room Jyrek and Kraelyn were in. "My trust in him has been shaken . . . I'll always love him, but . . . it's a different kind of love now . . . I'll trust him as a best friend but . . . I'm not sure if I can trust him as a spouse anymore . . ." she said softly.

Shelby looked sad but hugged her mother. "It's okay Mommy . . . as long as this Maxim doesn't turn out to be some jerk . . . I'll understand whatever discision you make . . ." she said in a comforting tone. With her mother around to help her see reason, and her father back to normal to provide a good example . . . Shelby was starting to trust men once more . . . and she wondered if she should send Kraelyn on his way . . . free him . . . and the thought squeezed her heart so painfully, it almost showed. She didn't want Kraelyn to leave . . . he'd done so much for her and . . . she'd never felt this way for anyone else before . . . could her mother actually be right.

Emika noticed her daughter spacing out. "What are you thinking about?" she asked slyly.

"Kra-Nothing!" she said, starting out in a slightly dreamy, out of it tone, but quickly cut it off and then, with a blushing red face, walked into the room.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:18 pm
(O-o oh sweetness! And huzzah! And sorry for the wait, parents made dinner. And they want me to watch a movie and I can't use my laptop in front of them because I want them to think I use it rarely if ever *hides in room* o-o *shifty glance*)

Jyrek and Kraelyn turned as the women entered the room, Jyrek's eyes going to Emika and Kraelyn's eyes going to Shelby. Jyrek seemed a bit sheepish as their gaze met, and he hesitated a moment before patting the couch seat behind and to the side of him and his sheepishness showed in his slight grin, "Care to sit, Emi?"

Kraelyn meanwhile noted Shelby's red face, curious but knowing better than to ask. And then he really paid attention and took notice of something..the hair..the way her beautiful, dark waves framed her face. A slight blush started into his cheek as well and he inclined his head, "S-Shelby..you look..erm.." What was wrong with him?! Avrella had taught him better than this! Calming himself a bit, he finished softly, "You look wonderful, Shelby."

Kraelyn had assumed the whole 'highness' thing had been safetly thrown out. After all, he'd helped find her father, saved her life, and the life of her favorite staff member. And..she seemed to like him..if only a little. Why he was so forgiving of a girl who'd turned him into a horse and driven spurs into his sides, humiliating and infuriating him..he couldn't fathom..but there it was.

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:31 pm
((Lols. I just can't let my mom know that I'm fooling around on my comp. My entire family knows I'm pretty much addicted to my computer. xd ))

Emika smiled at Jyrek, but there was a hesitation in her smile. However she nodded and then looked over to Shelby. "Told you he'd like it." she said as she sat down next to Jyrek, a small smirk on her face.

Shelby's face, which had been slowly losing it's red tinge, quickly flushed again. "MOM!!!!" she whined, feeling extremely embarrassed, and honestly quite akward. She looked down at the ground and played with the skirt of her gown, muttering something incoherent.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:03 pm
(O-o fooling around? o-O My mom and step dad suspect my addiction..but other than when I was up north (when my service was funny, remember) I spent most of my time on it..and I had to be in front of them which confirms their suspicions..but come report card time, this will be what they take if they know I like it. (or more specifically..would die without it! T__T)

Jyrek noted the hesitation, but was relieved as she sat beside him. As he took note of the smirk, he glanced to Shelby..she looked so beautiful and grown up..and Kraelyn was practically drooling. He was tempted both to smile at the boy, and throttle him. "She looks beautiful, Emi..you have a magick touch." His eyes went to her and seemed to say the unspoken words, in more ways than one. But even if Emika wanted to be his wife, that wasn't a comment he would risk his daughter and her possible future husband hearing. Instead, his little grin widened slightly as he locked his gaze with Emika's.

Kraelyn watched her flush again and whine..surely she wasn't..embarrased? Not Shelby..violent..angry..man-hating Shelby..but there she was, all lovely and blushing. Well, she'd tormented him. The least he could do was pay her back with a little friendly.. torment? "Are you feeling well, Shelby? Your face is rather red.." His face was composed in innocence, but the mischevious twinkle in his eyes clearly spoke of his good-naturedly playing with her.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:11 pm
Shelby glared over at him and then smirked slightly. "I could ask the same of you." she said, pointing out the light blush on his cheeks.

"Mm . . ." was all Emika had to say on the subject as she watched her daughter and Kraelyn, although her smile faltered a little. She hated being like this to Jyrek, but she really did want to know just how much he loved her. Was it as much as she loved him? Or . . . was he willing to just let her be married to Maxim? She hoped it was the former . . . after all . . . she still loved Jyrek . . . oh so much . . .

((My mom would call roleplaying 'fooling around' . . . I call it utter awsomeness. mrgreen Ack! Hide your computer! Hide it!! Don't let parents take it away!!))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:55 pm
(O-o Oh my. o_O I agree with UTTER AWESOMENESS! o-o I'll see what I can do..I plan on mentioning the fact that 1st Dad (mom=married three times) bought it- so she only take the internet, not the compy. Not that it will do me much good by way of posting..T___T *sobs*)

Kraelyn noted the glare and then the smirk, his blush darkening a little. "You could, but that would be silly since you still haven't answered my question." He grinned playfully.

Jyrek got only a monosyllabic response..if one could call that little 'mm' a response. "Emi.." he murmered. He wanted so badly to reach out and hold her in his arms..he had arms again, not big furry lumps of flesh that served as arms. But still, she didn't want him..she wanted Maxim..wanted that pompous...airheaded..little jackarse. (he'd decided all this must be true) and aside from his hurt, his anger grew. Jyrek thought more and more on Maxim and his wife, his wife wanting to marry him and he turned to her with his eyes slightly narrowed, speaking lowly while the younger ones were distracted.

"Why are you doing this, Emi..? Won't you even give me a chance? Do you love him that much? You are still my wife," he growled out, in his hurt and love for his wife, the pain at the thought of her leaving he turned to a slight threat, "If I reveal myself, no one would think of letting you marry Maxim." And it was true enough..somewhat. Revealing himself as a half-wolf man might not go over so well, even if he felt ready to take up the kingly mantle.

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:28 pm
((Oh . . .))

Shelby stuck her tongue out at him, the blush fading away by this point. "Oh just mind your own buisness." she said sullenly, crossing her arms and turning away from him.

Emika looked over at Jyrek with a raised eyebrow. "You would reveal yourself with these adorable little things on your head?" she asked skeptically, reaching up and rubbing one of his ears. "I'm not so sure that would have a good response, Jyr . . ." she said, avoiding his original question.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:43 pm
(x--x I feel like a moron when people do that. T__T *throws a cookie at you*)

Kraelyn sighed slightly at that, moving out of the chair to walk over to her and look down at her with a patient smile as he said softly, "Calm down, Shel..you really do look wonderful, your hair looks very pretty up for a change..though it looks pretty down too." Not many guys would take the time to comment on something specific when complimenting a girl, let alone something like hair. But he found every nuance of Shelby attractive..not just her body.

Jyrek's anger faltered at that, his expression becoming pained. "I know." he said it simply, quietly..and then the anger fled as his eyes dropped with a sigh.."I have my body back, but nothing's changed. I may as well be back in that cell..I can't do my job as a king, I'm still limited in what I can do for Shelby, and being back hasn't gotten me yo-" He trailed off with a grimace, running a hand through his hair and pausing at the ears, "Maybe I'm not supposed to be king. Maybe the Gods want me to be this way..useless," he said in self-digust. He hated being useless..hated feeling vulnerable..hated being unable to do right by his family..by his wife.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:13 pm
((COOKIE!!!! biggrin *chases cookie*))

Shelby stuck her tongue out at him again. "Sheesh . . . I can't think of a comeback." she pouted, sticking out her lower lip degectedly.

Emika's eyes became pained. "No Jyr . . . You're not useless. Shelby's happier than she's been in a long, long time . . . and part of that is because of you . . ." she said and then pulled him into a hug, rubbing his back comfortingly. "You're not useless . . . you're . . . you're my best friend . . . you've always been . . . husband or no . . ." she said, trying to make him feel better, but also not wanting to reveal that she still loved him dearly.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games