Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sword of Truth Guild, For Terry Goodkind Fans!

Back to Guilds

"Choose, then. With us or not. But choose this day for all time." 

Tags: truth, sword, richard, series, goodkind 

Reply The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)
You know I was thinking... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 6:59 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
chubby_choco
Phanari
chubby_choco
Phanari
chubby_choco
*glares at Phanari* Shut up or you're next, you filthy Mord-Sith. *rams Agiel hard into Z's rib cage*

Is that a promise?

It's an oath. In blood. *evil grin*

((OOC: Mwahahaahaha!! All fear EVIL CHUBBY!!))

::tears come to eyes:: I love it when this day comes. Your training is completely, Sister Choco.

*rounds on Phanari* As Z has fallen silent, perhaps it would be more profitable to put you under the Agiel. I'm sure I can find something that hasn't been done to you yet. *twists Agiel chain around her wrist*

ME! ME! TRAIN ME!
*smiles menacingly*

Well....loaning my pet to the newest Sister of the Agiel, doesn't sound like a bad idea. Have some fun with him, Sister Choco.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 7:09 pm
*comes out of his trance, coughing up blood*
You have any idea how hard it is to have prophecy come to you clearly when you have an agiel in your gut?(I'll just use it as an excuse for my absense since I haven't done much with prophecy in the rp) Prepare to die! *Uses the liquids in Chubby's lungs and builds on them with addictive magic, effectively drowning Chubby without anybody else able to see what's really happening to her* Ha! Neither of us have gone through the real training, so neither of us can capture magic! Take that! *takes his agiel back* I didn't give you permission to use this against anybody other than me. *turns to Pb* Do you still wish to get beaten? *directing voice at Ari* As long as it's still alright with you.  

ZerimarObon

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 8:46 pm
Just leave the eyes in his face.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 11:29 am
*coughs out fluid* Well, that was silly of you. Platinum wanted training and you took my new toy away.  

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 7:52 pm
*looks at Zer*
you think you can train me?
*laughs in Zer's face*
You couldnt train a child...
*laughs*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 7:59 am
*laughs* True. They've done a rotten job of me so far, haven't they? I keep un-breaking myself.  

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 8:48 am
I'm not training you, Chub. Actually, hun, you've been passed from Mord Sith to Mord Sith. Kinda sad.
::grabs Platinum:: Here. You, Sister Choco. You need the practice.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 3:56 pm
Phanari
I'm not training you, Chub. Actually, hun, you've been passed from Mord Sith to Mord Sith. Kinda sad.
::grabs Platinum:: Here. You, Sister Choco. You need the practice.

whee whee whee NOW THE FUN BEGINS! whee whee whee  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

ZerimarObon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 5:09 pm
Fine. So I suck. Don't matter none to me, I just like torturing people. *thinks* You know, I've never seen anybody use two agiels at once. *looks to Ari* If you're interested in lending an agiel to Chubby, I'd give her a second one.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 7:39 pm
ZerimarObon
Fine. So I suck. Don't matter none to me, I just like torturing people. *thinks* You know, I've never seen anybody use two agiels at once. *looks to Ari* If you're interested in lending an agiel to Chubby, I'd give her a second one.

Good idea. Loan her yours.  

Phanaridie

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 9:24 am
gonk Not in a Mord-Sith mood. Try again later (maybe a few months from now...yeah, that might work...but it also might not...)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 9:49 am
chubby_choco
gonk Not in a Mord-Sith mood. Try again later (maybe a few months from now...yeah, that might work...but it also might not...)

I've been in the kinda victim mood myself lately. My boyfriend likes it when I'm submissive. ^_^ And I don't mind at all.  

Phanaridie

ZerimarObon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 7:06 am
Yer not in the mood?! And Ari is in the victim mood as well? Hmmm...... Well if you all sit side by side I can use agiels as drumsticks and your heads as the drums.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 12:20 pm
ZerimarObon
Yer not in the mood?! And Ari is in the victim mood as well? Hmmm...... Well if you all sit side by side I can use agiels as drumsticks and your heads as the drums.

Lame. When I say victim mood, I mean TORTURE! Tear skin from my limbs, pour salt and dirt on my open wounds, dig your fingers into punctured holes.....GET CREATIVE! Just keep it bloody.  

Phanaridie

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 8:25 pm
Ugh...Agiels sound just fine...  
The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items