Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trapped In The Dark: A Fullmetal Alchemist RolePlay Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum
=Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney= Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:45 am
"I think it's best to wait an see the cat, then find something appropriate." She was quite serious about the matter, but smiled while in through. "Something to fit the personality."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:48 am
"That's true...." She said with a nod as the elevator arrived and she entered it. She realized how many times she had been in that elevator just in that one day.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:54 am
Felicja twirled a lock of hair with her finger while glancing at the elevator buttons. "This elevator sure is handy." She commented almost as quiet as a whisper. They certainly had used it quite a few times.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:56 am
"Yes it is... imagine having to make all our trips through the stairwell....." She laughed a little bit and the doors opened. She stepped out and waited for Felicja.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:34 pm
"That's one way to get your daily exercise." Felicja followed closely after her. "Yeah, that would just be tiring. So now, off we go to find a new friend then."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:13 pm
"Yes, it certainly is..." She said with a laugh, stepping out of the elevator. "Yes! To a new friend!!" She smiled as she walked to the front door.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:22 pm
"While I'm at it, maybe I can find some new ferret toys or something." She thought aloud, bemused as she walked through the door she sighed. "Todays a spending day, spending money, spending time. Not a bad thing mind you, I've had fun. In fact I want to thank you."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:43 pm
"Eh? Oh! Well, I'm glad you've had fun!!" She smiled widely. "Either way, I still have to pay you for your services... all of them. Because I'm not so sure that romantic advice and pet shopping is in the job description of an investigator!" She laughed as they walked down the street.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:17 pm
Felicja was looking at her in shock, but she was obviously grateful. "Oh.. Right!" She nodded several times and smiled thankfully at Magdalena. "Thank you very much. I'd actually almost forgot I was... working.."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:20 pm
"Ha ha! Really? Well, I guess it doesn't fell like work if its fun, right? I guess that means we've become friends of sorts!" She smiled happily. "I think the pet shops just a little bit further from here!"  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:27 pm
Felicja chuckled. "And you're still a mystery to me as I to you, I assume we'll have to learn a lot more about one another." She was curious about what such a busy person would include as likes and dislikes, and wondered if the two would have any similar interests. "Lead the way then, I don't even think I quite know where it is."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:14 pm
"Oh, most definitely! I hope to get to know you much better in the future." Aggie said with a nod. "Ah, right. Oh! There it is; right on the corner there."  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:40 pm
"Your building sure is convenient, having all these places so close by!" She looked around as she walked to see what else might be around.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:45 pm
"Well it certainly is for convenience. Not for shopping, but because there's so much around, it's a lot easier to be places where things happen so we can get the necessary information." Magdalena explained as they reached the pet shop. She opened the door and greeted the cashier.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:05 pm
"Well.. when you think of it that way..." Felicja never thought of it that way, and it was quite true. "Oh, c'mon lets get looking for you new kitty."  
All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games