Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~Switcheroo~(1x1)~(Turningly Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:12 pm
Jaime smiled at Darren's words. He began to kiss Darren's earlobe again, before moving down to his neck and collar bone.

Dimtri landed on top of Lyle and had drawn back his fist preparing to punch the other. He only stopped when he heard Derrick yelling for him to stop. Instead, Dimitri stuck his finger in Lyle's face. "Don't you EVER touch either of us again," he growled. Pushing on Lyle's shoulders, forcing the drunk man back into the floor, Dimitri got up, picking up Derrick and storming down the stairs and out the door to the truck. He remembered Derrick had a first aid kit in there and he wanted to clean up Derrick's wounds. He said nothing the entire time.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:29 pm
Darren shuddered slightly, "Now you're driving me crazy." Not that he minded..not when it was Jaime.

Lyle watched, stunned as he lay on the ground and watched the other storm away and out the door.

Derrick felt himself being picked up and cringed, hearing nothing from the other. Was Dimitri angry? And if so, was it just because of Lyle, or was he angry Derrick had intervened twice? Tentatively, he tapped a paw against Dimitri's chest, "Are you alright, Dimitri?"  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:36 pm
Jaime smirked. "I can stop if you want," he said, letting his lips trace over Darren's skin teasingly as he spoke. He moved his lips to the other collar bone and began to kiss along it softly.

Dimitri kept his jaw clenched as he opened the door to the truck. "I'm fine," he said quietly. Finally he calmed himself down a little. He looked down at Derrick and saw the blood on his face. "I'm sorry I lost it," he said. "I just couldn't bear to see him hurt you again."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:41 pm
Darren bit his tongue, holding back a moan. "No, that won't be necessary." he said somewhat strainedly, fighting back his sudden rush of desire as his eyes darkened a bit. The kisses along his collar bone were maddening and it was all he could do to simply holding Jaime and let his lips move along, spreading tingles and warmth throughout.

Derrick watched the other clench his jaw before he seemed to calm a little. He put his paws to Dimitri's chest and licked Dimitri's cheek before nuzzling his snout against the other. "It's alright, Dim. I'm just glad you're not hurt, and thank you for sticking up for me." Derrick wanted to cheer the other, so he pressed the tip of his snout against Dimitri's lips in his doggish version of a human kiss.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:51 pm
Jaime smirked and kissed Darren's collarbone and neck even more fiercely. He had been wanting to be this close and closer to Darren for years, and now that he was, he wanted to savor every moment. The more he kissed him, the more Jaime's desire for Darren grew.

Dimitri looked down at Derrick as he spoke and managed a weak smile. When he received the kiss, Dimitri closed his eyes, trying to hold back tears. Between the fight and his growing feelings for Derrick, his emotions were running rampant. "You know I'll always defend you," he said softly. "And Lyle will never hurt you again."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:58 pm
Darren felt himself being kissed further. "Jaime...I don't know where you learned to kiss like this..but wow." He chuckled and then bit it back as his body arched slightly, reacting to Jaime fully.

Derrick saw the weak smile and then watched as Dimitri closed his eyes. At that, he rubbed his non-bloodied cheek against Dimitri. "Thank you, little buddy..I'll defend you too, I don't want you being hurt by anyone. Nobody hurts my Dimitri." he said with a doggish smile as he touched his nose to Dimitri's.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:08 pm
Jaime smirked a bit at Darren's comment. "Its just so natural with you," he admitted flirtatiously. He continued kissing his collarbone and neck, and feeling Darren's back arch made him want him even more.

Dimitri smiled when Derrick called him his own. He really liked the sound of it. "And nobody hurts my Derrick," he said as Dimitri kissed him on the cheek. "Let's get you cleaned up," he said with a nod, setting Derrick down on the seat in the truck.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:17 pm
Darren chuckled, "Well then, I'm happy to spark this..naturalism in you, Jam." He brought one hand up and set it behind Jaime's head, running his figners through the other's long, silky hair.

Derrick beamed at that, enjoying being called the other's. It was possessive in a way that made him warm, happy really..no one else bothered to have that familiarity with him. He tilted to the kis, and then sat down on the seat, glancing around. "It's different being in it like this, the seat seems like it could eat me." he gave his playful growl that accounted for laughter.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:25 pm
Jaime shivered a bit and smiled as he felt Darren's fingers in his hair. As he continued to kiss Darren's neck and collarbone, he used his fingertips to trace the lines of Darren's toned abs.

Dimitri smiled down at Derrick as he got out the first aid kit. He couldn't help but chuckle at Derrick's comment. "I would tell you that you'll get used to it, but I don't want you stuck in that body long enough to get used to it," he said as he ripped open an alcohol swab. "This might sting a little," he warned Derrick before touching the puncture wound lightly.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:53 pm
Darren couldn't help a sharp intake of breath as fingertips traced his abs.."Mmm..Jaime..we have to do this more often.." he chuckled.

Derrick watched the other pull out the first aid kit and chuckle. He nodded at the words, "I'm not worried." And he wasn't, he trusted Dimitri implicitly to give his body back when the time came. At the sting warning, he held still and his snout twitched only slightly. "Pfft, I can handle anything as long as I'm with you, goofy wizard." A play on his formerly calling the other a 'goofy dog'. Derrick's tail wagged a little, as he watched Dimitri and occasionally glanced around with interest, the dog's curiosity getting the better of him..in fact, he noticed several doggish instincts fighting to push to the surface..was that normal?  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:02 pm
Jaime chuckled along with Darren. "No...I don't think so," he said teasingly. He kissed up his neck and along his jaw to his lips. "Because that means that we'd have to stop," he said with a smirk, brushing his lips over Darren's lightly as he spoke.

Dimitri gave a half-smile at Derrick's comment. He was concentrating on cleaning Derrick's wound. "I'm sorry I lost my temper in there," he said, his guilt finally taking hold. "If I hadn't...maybe this wouldn't have happened..." Once the wound was clean, he scratched Derrick behind the ears.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:10 pm
(nighty! <3)

Darren made a dramatic noise of horror, "We can't do that, crazy head.." his tone became less teasing and more serious as the lips brushed against his. "Let's never stop, love." With that, he claimed Jaime's lips in a warm, passionate kiss.

Derrick shook his head, tail wagging as his ears were petted and he struggled not to be distracted. "I've lost my temper plenty before, Dim. Don't worry about it. A little scratch isn't gonna kill me, small or not, I'm still the fighter extraordinaire!" he said this with a childish sort of enthusiasm to play with the other, as he playfully batted at Dimitri's hand with his right paw.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:19 pm
((Nite nite))

Jaime chuckled at Darren's melodramatics before being locked in a passionate kiss. He wrapped his arms tight around Darren, pressing their bodies as close as posible as they kissed lovingly.

Dimitri smiled. "I know," he responded. "But...I just want to take care of you," he said softly. When his hand was batted by Derrick's paw, he smirked at the other. "Alright...you asked for it." He scooped Derrick up in his arms and began to give him gentle noogies.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:37 pm
Darren wrapped his arms further around Jaime in return, if that were possible, returning the kiss fully.

Derrick smiled doggishly, "I'm glad, Dim." At the smirk and words, he blinked, only to feel himself being scooped up as he was given gentle noogies. He playfully growled, squirming in Dimitri's grasp. "Haha! No fair, using your giant-ness against me!" Nevermind that he'd been doing the same for a good eighteen years. Derrick's tail was wagging and his ears were perked as he grinned doggishly, snapping his mouth playfully.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:41 pm
Jaime loved feeling so safe and warm in Darren's arms. He kissed him more fiercely, and edged his tongue slightly into Darren's mouth, letting it playfully tease against Darren's.

Dimitri gave a fake maniacal laugh when Derrick accused him of using his giant-ness. Finally he ceased the noogies, and kissed softly where he had been rubbing.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games