Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Crystallis Research Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SNDarkangel

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:36 pm
Inside Akari's mind him and the dark him was staring at each other. Akari said softly, "Who are you really? What are you from?" The Dark him circled him slowly as he spoke coldly, "I am you of course you fool! Oh those nice people in white suits of course....they created me when they started to play with you." Akari snarled in anger as the Dark him laughed darkly of course. The Dark him said, "Now...we have two choices...a fight for dominance and or we fuse and our powers combine...!" Akari sighed...tough choice this was.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:38 pm
"No point in staying out here. Seraphiel, make sure you keep that little one safe okay?" KoTari said and opened the door.
Seraphiel followed, "Zekka! Come here! Who is that guy?" She said. It was said unusually quietly, but it was loud enough to be heard. She turned her head and spat out blood again.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:43 pm
spade knew seraphiel was in pain. she could see it. spade continued to hide behind here not wanting to be attack by zekka's brother and cause more problem for them.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:14 pm
[mediumspringgreed] Jayden growled. "Spade is that prototype... She's dangerous!" He roared as he turned into a shadow and came out behind her. "Trying to let free the other dangerous ones, huh?!" He grabbed her by the neck and threw her into a quarentine tube, locking the door shut.
"He... he's my older brother. His name is... JAYDEN! JAYDEN, NO!" She was going to get up and grab him, but straps came and puinned her down on the table by her arms, waist, legs, neck and head. "JAYDEN! Stop!"

Pandy the Pirate

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:19 pm
KoTari silently walked over to the quarantine tube and threw a fist at the glass, putting the full force of his Dragonkin power behind it. The glass shattered easily, "Somehow I think I know who is really the dangerous one. Seraphiel!"
Seraphiel nodded and ran for the place where Zekka was pinned down. Using her own power, she started to rip away the straps, "We came back to save you. I'm sorry for what I did in the forest. Lets' get away from here, okay?" She said to Zekka with a weak smile. She hoped that Zekka didn't hate her.
KoTari pulled Spade out of the quarantine tube gently and turned to face Jayden. His eyes were glowing red.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:23 pm
spade was crying. jayden scared her more than anything."i didnt do anything"  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SNDarkangel

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:25 pm
Akari growled in his mind, "My friends are in danger! We fuse and now!" The Dark him chuckled cruelly, "Don't forget to let me out to play!" A powerful burst of energy engulfed Akari's body as the two separate powers combined into one. He jumped off of KoTari and snarled at Jayden. He said to his friends, "I am back."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:28 pm
"Don't worry little one. If you stay near me I'll protect you. A friend of my sister's is a friend of mine," KoTari said in a gentle voice. He petted Spade on her head. He was much taller than her, and well built as well. His angrily glowing eyes never once left Jayden. He made sure that Spade was close, but not too close.
Seraphiel smiled in relief when Akari was back.
"You're back to normal?" KoTari questioned, but he didn't mind if the question wasn't answered until later. Right now there were more pressuring matters.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:34 pm
spade looked up at KoTari. she knew jayden wanted to hurt her. he probably wouldnt stop till he did either.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:45 pm
Jaydens' eyes were red to. His form flickered. He wasn't sure if he could even eep up this fake solid form. Then when he saw Seraphiel coming close to Zekka, he yelled out in furry and fear and threw her away with her shadow. "Stay away from her! Don't any of you get close to her!" He yelled. He was very protective over each clockwork girl. They were his little sisters. "You better not go close to her! Not even one inch to her!"
"JAYDEN! That girl is my master!" She cried out. Nothing was going well after Jayden made up his mind about who's dangerous and who isn't. "Please, brother, listen!"
"Jayden... that's enough. Please obey your father..." Larweence said as he came in the room. He only looked 16, but he was very dangerous. "I am sorry. My creations are sometimes... protective over each other."

Pandy the Pirate

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:49 pm
Seraphiel hit the wall on the opposite side of the room hard. Blood splattered the wall and she sank to the floor unconscious. She didn't appear to be breathing and blood ran down her chin.
"You better explain what the hell you want with that doll before I slaughter that thing for what he did!" KoTari roared. A black and red aura formed around him from pure rage, "Little one, please see if Seraphiel is okay," He instructed Spade and stepped forward.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:54 pm
spade ran over to seraphiel. she could feel her heart beat, but it was light.
"seraphiel is breathing and her heart is pumping. she is very weak."
spade knew how to heal but she needed somethng to transfer it into.  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:59 pm
Seraphiel opened an eye slowly when she felt her rib cage be gently pushed in, "Arr... Spade...?" Seraphiel questioned, "I'm okay... I just need some rest... I've been a little weak lately..." She tried lighten the mood with a smile. She knew that all she needed was enough space to transform into her Dragonkin self. Then the toxins in her blood would dilute to nothing and get dispelled quickly.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:00 pm
Akari snarled and his eyes flashed a yellow black again as his fur turned red. He moved to Seraphiel and licked her face once. "That will heal her wounds but it will not wake her." He walked towards the evil puppet thing and was limping a bit. "I have to stop doing that...and if I did not know any better I would say your were a master of puppets."  

SNDarkangel

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:02 pm
spade looked at seraphiel. spade picked up seraphiel and dragged her to koTari  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games