Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Orion's Meadow (Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:20 am

ANBU Wolf Ninja
TheWingsOfTheGods
ANBU Wolf Ninja
Kunesume2
ANBU Wolf Ninja
Kunesume2
((Im rooting for you Anbu in the Chunnin exams.))

((Uhm wow, thanks alot. Why would you do such a kind thing lol?))

your character shows promise.

((Oh uhm, thanks alot. Didnt expect to hear that from anyone.))

((he's right.....with the right......nudge.....in the right direction.....your's could become very strong, very soon....a hella stronger than mine))

((With a nudge in the right direction? What do you mean by that lol?))

((Also, thanks for all the compliments and...I was wanted! Yay!))

((you'll see.....))
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:21 am

TheWingsOfTheGods
ANBU Wolf Ninja
TheWingsOfTheGods
ANBU Wolf Ninja
Kunesume2

((he's right.....with the right......nudge.....in the right direction.....your's could become very strong, very soon....a hella stronger than mine))

((you'll see.....))

((Awww crap...I have a feeling things will become bad soon.))

Nebulosis

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:54 am

ANBU Wolf Ninja
TheWingsOfTheGods
ANBU Wolf Ninja
TheWingsOfTheGods
ANBU Wolf Ninja
Kunesume2

((you'll see.....))

((Awww crap...I have a feeling things will become bad soon.))

((Nah.....well..........probaly.....well.......maybe.....ok likely.....ok it will.....but thats not the point................i'm sure zero can give that nudge))
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:58 am

((Eh...nah he probably cant. Its not like Zero can scar Tai emotionally...right?))

Nebulosis

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:05 am

((no.....but i'm sure i can find a way......so's hows hiedi?.......you asked her out yet? XD
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:07 am

TheWingsOfTheGods
((no.....but i'm sure i can find a way......so's hows hiedi?.......you asked her out yet? XD

((Yeah, its easy for Dp to do it. Tai still has foster parents by the way...HINT HINT.))

((...No, and why does that even matter lol?))

Nebulosis

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:31 am

ANBU Wolf Ninja
TheWingsOfTheGods

((Yeah, its easy for Dp to do it. Tai still has foster parents by the way...HINT HINT.))

((there already dead.............i killed them, and sent there heads to you by mail......))
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:33 am

TheWingsOfTheGods
ANBU Wolf Ninja
TheWingsOfTheGods

((there already dead.............i killed them, and sent there heads to you by mail......))

((Woah, implement that into the RP and you got yourself a emotionally scarring moment on Tai. Just imagine if Tai hears about that during the Chuunin Exams battle with Zero...damn.))

Nebulosis

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:46 am

Already planned too,
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:47 am

TheWingsOfTheGods
Already planned too,

((Heh heh, I am actually going to say yay.))

Nebulosis

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:50 am

ANBU Wolf Ninja
"Yes sir, my main chakra is infact fire." Tai says. He was unsure how he knew that though. Maybe they told him something about it in the Academy. That, like everything he had been thinking about, was not important now. He needed to Orion to begin teaching Tai jutsus right now. The Chuunin Exams were tomorrow and he wasnt prepared. Those guys were going to murder him...and he wasnt sure who he was going to be fighting first. He could be fighting the most powerful person on the first round. Tai finally asks "What jutsu are you going to show me now?"

"Good."
Orion replied.
"This one is fairly basic, so it should only take a try or two."
He began to make a series of handsigns, slow enough for Tai to see them correctly. Once he finished, he pulled out a shuriken, tossing it by Tai's head with great speed. Before it passed him, it ignited and went up in flame, embedding itself in a lone tree. The flame went out after a few seconds.
"That's the shuriken technique. With the handsigns, you coat the shuriken with your fire chakra, and it'll go up in flame when you throw it. Now, make the series of handsigns just like I showed you, then throw a shuriken."
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:59 am

Tai watches Orion perform the handsigns carefully, so he could memorize them. "Woah..." Tai says as he watches the shuriken catch flame mid-air and hit the tree. That move seemed like it would be useful for him to use during the Chuunin Exams. Tai quickly repeates the handsigns that Orion had showed him, and grabs a shuriken out of his shuriken pouch. Tai jumps a few feet back, while doing so, he throws the shuriken at a tree that was behind Orion. The shuriken would spin right by Orion's shoulder, and while that happened, it caught fire. The shuriken would then hit some random tree off in the distance. Tai smiles and looks over at Orion and asks "Ok sensei, whats next?"

Nebulosis

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:16 am

Orion nodded at Tai's success. He was learning quite quickly.
"Good. Moving on. The next jutsu is a useful one."
He made a set of handsigns, once again slow enough for Tai to see them. He took a deep breath, exhaling fireballs all around Tai. None of them would hit him, but at least startle him a bit. They all hit the tree behind him, making it go up in flames.
"That's the Mythical Fire Flower technique. I'm not sure why it's called that, but there it is. Do it just like I did."
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:35 am

"Gah!" Tai yells as he is startled. There was a technique that allowed you to shoot fireballs out of your mouth like that? That was simply amazing to Tai when he saw it. Tai made sure to memorize the handsigns that Orion performed though. He performs the handseals that Orion had showed him, and leaped high into the air. While he went up into the air, he took a deep breath, and exhaled, blasting fire balls on the area down below in random places. However, he was only able to shoot 6 fireballs before tiring out. This jutsu he was going to need to work on a little bit more, and he really just didnt have the time.

When Tai lands on the ground standing on his feet, he performs the needed handseals once more, and takes a deep breath. When he exhales, the fireballs shoot out once more. This time however, Tai had fired 8 fireballs. Also, he had exhaled in an opposite direction, away from Orion. Tai looks over to Orion, and while breathing heavily he asks "Ok...that was cool sensei. Whats next?"

Nebulosis

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:50 am

"You're progressing quite nicely."
Orion said.
"Now, this one is my favorite of the basic fire jutsu."
He made a set of handsigns, and in a puff of smoke, a clone of Orion appeared next to him. This was not a normal clone however, and Tai will find out how soon enough. It began to walk away from Orion and towards Tai, a gentle smile on his face. Since Tai has known Orion long enough, he should know something's wrong.
"..........Detonate..."
Orion whispered. Once Orion uttered those words, the clone exploded, close enough to Tai for him to be knocked back. The real Orion began to laugh.
"Ember clone technique! Amazing, right!? Now you try!"
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games