Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Rahenno's Treehouse (Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:50 pm
pyro noticed hunter then back at kiyoshi "why did you use that sword on me?" pyro asked  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:58 pm
"The question is, why are you hiding what you are." Kiyoshi said returning the focus to Pyro.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:01 pm
"what are you talking about" pyro asked as he sat down in lotu formation.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:11 pm
"Dark Power isn't always bad, so long as you can control it." Kiyoshi said making a seal. His body made a flash and Kiyoshi was gone. Just leaving behind his advise.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:16 pm
pyro thought about what kiyoshi said "pyro no one else can know about what happened ok attention will be drawn and we dont want that now do we" spike asked "no we dont but what you did they will come and find me and question what then?" pyro asked "just just.....ok i got nothing...maby i should have thought about what i was going to do before i did it. well then fine tell them but only if they ask understood?" spike asked "yea i got it" pyro said walk over to the bed lying back down on it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:33 pm
pyro got upagain feeling refreshed "its time" pyro said as heheaded back to the training ground.  

pyro hasu

Aro97

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:02 pm
hunter wakes up in the tree house"better get somthing to eat."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:22 am
Rahenno appeared on top of his house. "It's been forever since i been home." He said as he started to sit down on the roof. Rahenno took a deep breath and closed his eyes.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:01 pm
pyro stoppped running after he noticed his sensei sitting on the roof "ha same old sensei" pyro said jumping up to the roof and silently creeping to Rahenno "HEY WAKE UP haha" pyro said as he waited or a response  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:24 pm
Rahenno opened one eye and turned his head, "Pyro? Hey whats up, it's bee awhile." He said getting up.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:33 pm
Pyro smiled and sat down "nothin much just the fact that your my cousin"pyro said  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:19 pm
Rahenno looked confused. "How?" He said before noticing Pyro's right hand. "You? A Konton? That's not a power to be taken lightly." Rahenno said unwraping his own right hand reviling his own Konton symbol. "Lets see how good you are in controling that abilitly" He said cracking his back.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:57 pm
pyro looked at Rahenno " ok but im just letting you know i dont really now how to use it" pyro toled rahenno before anything started.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:23 pm
"No problem, i'll just teach you." He said jumping off the roof and landing on the grund, waiting for Pyro.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:53 pm
pyro watched as Rahenno jumped of the roof and followed shortley behind "pyro remember try not to go to far off with the bloodline" spike said "yea i know dont worry" Pyro said "ok so how and what is this cuz i found out about this in the chuninn exams" pyro asked confusingly  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games