Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Town Talk <Chat, converse, silly games and general random talk>
The Chatter Bar Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 6:32 pm
*bops Jasae* Be nicer to him! He plays the funny millionaire that's fun to annoy, and the fun clown that's fun to play with!

Besides, you're an artist. Why don't you do it? *happily not a crew memeber, so can't be burdoned*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 7:20 pm
SHHHH!!! He could make you a crew member just to give you works!  

Gottendamerung

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 7:28 pm
Actually, we could use the help...  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 8:04 pm
theres alreay 15 of us wandering the guild!  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

SlashJX

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 8:50 pm
man im bored... im frozen... waiting for death to posts... he doesnt come on much.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 1:16 am
hes in the middle of moving right now.  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 6:50 pm
*settles smugly, like a big scaly cat with wings* He already tried. He decided I wouldn't make a good crew member. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 9:34 pm
I want to rp but i cant... I want to make a new char but finding pics are hard... well finding pics arent.... GOOD pics are hard to find especially for males. Its hard to find a male pic without running into hentai >.<;

I should just create a girl character...

plus im trying to think of something to put in town talk... ^-^' I'm having creater's block haha sweatdrop  

SlashJX

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:12 am
you will think of something slash!

oh and just send me a discription i will have my crack team of awsome mad ninja skilled artists take a shot at it  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 12:43 pm
ok cool ^^

i should create a place where we can all place pics that we have the we can use for rp profiles. Then when ever you join a new rp you could come here and look at all the pics and find one that best suits your char.  

SlashJX

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

DemonicShadowWolf

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 6:15 am
That sounds like a good idea o.o'....and I don't think I know any other guild that does that....and I look and alot of guilds ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 9:14 am
Well yeah wathever.... -Have a lots of good male pics cause he knows where to looks and alway stick whit the 3 same one-

Geez, I hate my moron of a father. I was at his home today to do something for him whit my laptop. He decide to drive me back home (Yeah, as if I would spend fuel for him...) and just before we went away I said "Oh, wait a sec, I forgot my cable to charge my lappy." And he was like "No,no, I put it in your bag" So I was like "Okay then." and went I get back where I live and when I look where I had put my laptop I notice that the "Cable" he put in it was just my headphones... Moron... So now I have like 1h before it dies....and I just don't know when I'll get it back crying *sigh*  

Gottendamerung

SlashJX

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 1:49 pm
Xchaos
Well yeah wathever.... -Have a lots of good male pics cause he knows where to looks and alway stick whit the 3 same one-

Geez, I hate my moron of a father. I was at his home today to do something for him whit my laptop. He decide to drive me back home (Yeah, as if I would spend fuel for him...) and just before we went away I said "Oh, wait a sec, I forgot my cable to charge my lappy." And he was like "No,no, I put it in your bag" So I was like "Okay then." and went I get back where I live and when I look where I had put my laptop I notice that the "Cable" he put in it was just my headphones... Moron... So now I have like 1h before it dies....and I just don't know when I'll get it back crying *sigh*

I know u hate u dad and everything... but couldn't you just go over there and get it. Catch a ride or something.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 3:17 pm
hey what do u all think of the battle place ^^. If there is anything u need help with or you have any questions just ask.  

SlashJX

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Gottendamerung

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 4:11 pm
My dad live at 3h from my home. That mean a 6h ride... and my car is a real fuel eater. So no, I wont go there just for that.  
Town Talk <Chat, converse, silly games and general random talk>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games