Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~Vamp-napped~(1x1)~(Filled ^-^)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's your fave color?
White
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Pink
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Red
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Orange
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Yellow
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Green
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Blue
25%
 25%  [ 6 ]
Purple
33%
 33%  [ 8 ]
Brown
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Black
12%
 12%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 24

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:53 pm
Leora bit her lower lip lightly. "Oh . . . um . . . that's Lance . . ." she said with a somewhat forced smile. And then in a bit of a quieter voice, added, "H-he's my f-f-fiancee . . ."

Leora's father instantly stiffened. "Your what?" he asked, a very protective side of him coming out. He couldn't remember anything of when he had sold his daughter for his life and so believed that there was no one who was worthy enough for his daughter's hand. "You're too young to be getting married!" He scolded his daughter before turning on Lance. "And you! What do you think gives you the right to just say that you can marry my daughter?!" he asked.

Leora sighed. He really didn't remember at all . . .  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:00 pm
Lance smirked at her father's outrage."What gives me the right would be my father and myself.Also,if that infuriates you,maybe you'd also like to know that we had you invited because the weddings tomorrow."He grinned impishly,he loved making humans like him angry.

Leora's mother's eyes widened."Tomorrow?Why haven't we been told about this until now?"She asked, concerned and protective for her daughter.  

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:18 pm
((Damn! I got writers block . . . stare ))

Leora's father's face got all red as he started spluttering in indignant anger, trying to come up with a reason that Lance shouldn't marry his daughter tomorrow.

Kailee's eyes widened. "Tomorrow?! But . . . but . . ." she turned to her sister. "Do you even have a dress?!" she asked, knowing how important that was to her sister.

Leora smiled a bit at her sister. "Not yet. Wanna help me pick it out later today?" she asked her sibling, kinda ignoring her mom's question since she didn't want to get into right then.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:25 pm
(It will pass . . . hopefully.)

Lance looked at Leora's father with his impish grin before turning to the two girls."Maybe you'd like to come inside and sit down before the rain starts up again?"He asked softly with a tone he would usually use to attract his food rather than to be hospitable.

Leora's mother didn't respond immediately.She looked over at her spluttering, infuriated husband."Honey . . . ?"  

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:29 pm
Leora's father sighed and composed himself, though he was still eying Lance suspisciously. "I'm fine." he reassured his wife.

Leora glared up at Lance and hit him on the shoulder. "Don't use that tone with them!" she hissed angrily.

Kailee looked over at her sister. "What tone are you talking about sis?" she asked curiously.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:35 pm
"It's a joke Leora,lighten up.You know I won't do anything, I told you I wouldn't half an hour ago."He said then looked over at her sister."Let me ask you a question:What do you think of mythical beings?Like werewolves and vampires?"He asked posing the question to her sister, mother and father.

Leora's mother just looked between Leora and Lance questioningly and remained silent.She didn't understand at all why he was asking.  

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:40 pm
Kailee replied in a sing-song voice. "Werewolves are cuddly and Vampires are scary!" she sung out.

Leora blanched, remembering her own bad experience with Lovell the werewolf.

Leora's father raised an eyebrow at Lance. "They don't exist. Simple as that." he said in a matter of fact tone of voice.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:46 pm
"Is that what you think?"He asked taking a step toward her father."If that's really the case,then do you believe that I don't exist?"He said with a grin,planning on ignoring Leora if she hit him again.

Leora's mother frowned and was at a loss for words."You can't possibly be a . . ."She didn't finish her statement. There was no way what he seemed to be claiming was true . . . was there?  

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:01 pm
Leora's father paled. "It's . . . it's imp-possible . . . y-you can't be a . . . a . . ." Like his wife, he was reluctant to say the word.

Leora sighed. "Vampire." she finished. "He's a vampire." she said and then turned and went back inside the castle. It was a mistake to bring them here . . . I thought they would cheer me up . . . but I feel worse than ever . . .

Kailee's eyes grew wide. "M-mommy . . ." she whimpered as she hugged her mom tightly for comfort.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:13 pm
"That's exactly right, don't worry though, I won't bite."He chuckled darkly."You left the human world miles back.No one you see here other than you four are human.So,it would be in your best interest to step inside with your daughter before some hungry vampires or demons find you."He said before turning around and walking away slowly and after Leora.

"Come on Kaylee." Leora's mother said hugging her with one hand as she looked at her husband and took small steps into the house as if expecting Lance or some other vampire to jump out and bite them.

"Come on Alice,I want to go see Leora and her family."Sky said before turning into a black cat again,Alice getting on her head as she raced out the door of Leora's room toward the front door to meet their friend's family.  

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:36 pm
Kailee clung to her mother as she entered inside with her, whimpering slightly.

Leora's father followed behind the females, disliking Lance even more. How did Leora get into an engagement with a vampire? he wondered incredulously.

Leora was sitting on one of the couches inside the castle and had her head buried in her hands. That JERK! That absolute JERK of a vampire! I hate him! I hate him so much!!! she thought angrily.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:13 am
Alexis stepped out of a hallway then and turned to se the three humans."You must be Leora's family,correct?"She asked with her chirpy voice.She noted the daughter clutching Leora's mother as a sign that Lance had already told them vampires were real.In that case,she would try her best to keep her identity a secret until they felt comfortable with this new alien world.

Lance walked into the room and looked at his fiance with her face in her hands."Oh,come now,Leora.You can't really be that mad at me just because of a little joke can you?You know I'd never intentionally hurt you or your family."He walked over to Leora and sat down beside her.  

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:47 am
Leora glared over at Lance. "Still . . . I feel completely embarrassed to be around them now!" she hissed out at him.

Kailee loosened up a bit as she looked at the girl who just adressed them and then nodded.

Leora's father nodded as well. "Y . . . Yes." he said, still a little shell-shocked over Lance being revealed as a Vampire.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:22 pm
"Don't worry, it will pass once they accept that some mythical creatures are more real than they thought, like you did. "He said reassuringly to Leora."Though, that might be a bit difficult when they meet Alice, Sky, and especially Eric."

Leora's mother only looked at the strange women that had appeared seemingly out of nowhere wordlessly. Then, she immediately remembered that Lance had said to them about their family being the only humans but didn't mention it yet, choosing to wait a bit and see if she would tell them without them having to ask what she was if what Lance said was true.

Alexis smiled kindly at them when they answered. "Excellent, my name is Alexis. Would you like anything to eat or drink?" She asked, hoping that if and when she told them that she was a vampire as well they wouldn't be frightened of her like Leora hadn't.  

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:28 pm
Kailee blanched. "No blood." she said poutingly.

Leora's father gave a forced laugh. "K-Kay . . . I'm sure they won't serve us blood." he said and then took out an hankerchief and dabbed at the back of his neck. Cold sweat was building up there. The entire place gave him the shivers.

Leora shuddered at Eric's name. "He better not try anything with them, or so help me I'm gonna toss him into a lake!" she said angrily, her hands clenching.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games