Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
The Hokage's Office (please knock) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:00 pm
((Way to ruin the hokages offices xD))'
Teddy did some hand signs and bit his finger and slammed it into the ground and a puff a smoke appeared and teddy yelled "Summoning jutsu ... bees" a swarm of bees went flying straight hanzo  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:03 pm
as dess was levitating she noticed the bees and did some hand signs and yelled "Katon Gamayu Endan" blowing her fire directly at the bees.  

Cold winter angel

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:03 pm
(( In my fight with Zeramaru the raikage's office building was destroyed lol oh and your gonna die. ))

*Hanzo merely raised a hand and sent a large electrical current at the bees zapping and killing them.*

"Don't piss me off kid."

* Ameratsu a sudden black flame engulfed teddy. *

(( Ive gained more chakra from Tenka so I can use more abilities expecilally raiton ones more than usual ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:05 pm
Cold winter angel
as dess was levitating she noticed the bees and did some hand signs and yelled "Katon Gamayu Endan" blowing her fire directly at the bees.

(( Dammit stop beating me in replying! xd Oh and don't worry about me bee's can't do nothing me lol ))  

Dark-Ninja70

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:05 pm
((Oh no i screwed D=))

"Oh crap" he said ... "Ahhhh what the heck is this" he said .... he just stands and yells  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:06 pm
Abdiel started to laugh, as he brought his hand up to the sword his armor taking the sword and then Abdiel went under the sword. Abdiel then broke off the armor that Destiny had scroched. Then Abdiel jumped back to his golem. Then down to the ground from the golem. The golem then began to float in the air then it split apart a little bit going to every house, and every grounds. Each one with a small exploding tag attached which would destroy a building or two; with one. Abdiel then jumped back up since he had to focus on many places. "Want to fight now? Either way your village is doomed." He said placing a piece of earth on the ground of the office with its own small exploding tag.

Ducttape_Bandit

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:06 pm
(( look here now, you take me out the seen and tell me to cover you, and thats what Im doing so dont be yellin at me! XD XD))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:08 pm
((Jesus you guys are too fast of posting.))

Ducttape_Bandit

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:09 pm
(((Abdiel i wanna help you with your plan [wait til myspace man] ))
Still wondering what happened  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:09 pm
Dess then formed hand signs and yelled "Tajuu Kage Bunshin no Jutsu: Multiple shadow clone jutsu" Creating about 100 clones of her, all of the going off the find as many pieces as they could to destroy it.  

Cold winter angel

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:10 pm
(Teddy, come in the fight, and I'll F**king ghetto stomp you to death)
Xantos was flying through the air at a fast speed. he slammed into a building, but planted his sword in it, he would come back for it later. He started to do a wallrun back to the building...getting behind Abdiel.
"Don't think you get all the fight to yourself Hanzo." xantos said and grinned. He made careful handsigns, gathering chakra to his hand....which started to form lightning.
"Raikiri...or chidori, whichever you perfer really." he said, and leaped off a building, diving quickly and aiming his hand at abdiel's back.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:11 pm
(( Don't mess with me teddy if your lucky I'll stop the flames before your fully burned....maybe....))

"s**t!"

*Hanzo did the tiger sign creating multiple clones each took out a chakra control device and body flickered away. Hanzo himself took his own chakra control device placing it over the tag so that it couldn't be trigured by the use of chakra. Abdiel could feed it chakra but it couldn't explode like a rock in a pipeline it's stuck. All the other clones did the same.*  

Dark-Ninja70

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:12 pm
((I'll leave if you get me out of this PLZ ...))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:12 pm
Cold winter angel
Dess then formed hand signs and yelled "Tajuu Kage Bunshin no Jutsu: Multiple shadow clone jutsu" Creating about 100 clones of her, all of the going off the find as many pieces as they could to destroy it.
(( I already did something better because you can't destory them they destroy themsleves lol gonk ))  

Dark-Ninja70

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:15 pm
((Get me out this))

Is burning alive "dang it"  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items