Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Magma Plains (formerly lava pits) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:19 pm
The Ancient master weapon sheers though Ravyn sword cutting deep gorges in the blade, landing in xi's hand in time. The weapon radiates with power and she swing its.

"Great Slicing Wind."

A tremendous burst of wind roars form the scythe extiguishing Blaize's attack.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:20 pm
Neon stood up whith a more demonic blood thirsty look his mass tripled in size Neon through a seal to Xi

"If i lose controle and try to attack you use that to stop me

X Neon Uzumaki X

Siegfried006

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:22 pm
dragondancer123
Blaize! Ravyn tensed her muscles and, faster than any human could possibly move, blocks the hurtling scythe with her blade's broad side, deflecting it away. "Okay...Now you've made me mad." Ravyn panted, glaring at the elf with reflective yellow eyes.

((edit: Arg! I don't know how to change this so it makes sense!))
(Hows that?)  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:22 pm
Blaize smiled. "Explode...." The small embers left from the blue flames exploded around Xi. Whether it hit her or not would have been interesting to watch, but Neon seemed like the bigger threat. "You.... Really do have Demon blood, huh?" Blaize smiled. "Mind if we switch Ravyn....? These two seem all for it."  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:25 pm
((Yes! Mind if I copy?))

Ravyn growled, actually growled, in response. "No problems here." She kicked off the ground and ran as fast as she could towards Xi.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:26 pm
dragondancer123
((Yes! Mind if I copy?))

Ravyn growled, actually growled, in response. "No problems here." She kicked off the ground and ran as fast as she could towards Xi.
(Be my guest, Im just enjoying the show. mrgreen )  

Siegfried006

X Neon Uzumaki X

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:28 pm
Neon raised his hand. A water dome sourounded Xi making fire attacks usless. Neon pulled out his Great sword.

"are you ready for this"

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:33 pm
Blaize snarled, more at the water than him. She took a moment to regain her composure, staring at him with eyes of cold steel. "Let's do this then...." Blaize shot forward, spinning around Neon, swinging her scythe as she did so, she ended up behind him, slashing at his back with her clawed hands.  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:34 pm
Xi nods catching the seal. With Neon transformed, she could begin her own.

A greyish aura appear around xi and she starts releasing a tremendous amount of energy that drawfed what Blaize and Neon put out as the eons old being that once nearly took over the world starts to emerge to the surface once again.

Massive black flames engulf Xi. A freezing wind picks up, drowing out the suflur smell with the sickly sweet smell of decay. The ground shudders and rumbles. Lava burst form the their pits and the enegry amount ramps up even more.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:41 pm
Neon spun around. Swong the Giant sword at her. As was he watching her next movements befor she made them. And watching Xi's fight.

"Now I will make the words I had said earler a reality"

X Neon Uzumaki X

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:41 pm
Ravyn skids to a stop before the strange black flames could get to her. "What the...?" Her eyes widened at the scene before her. She put on a false cockiness. "What's with the dramatics?" She smelled the air around her, ignoring the sulfur was easy, she was used to it by now, but what was the other one? I've smelled this before... Ravyn gasped as the memory cam back to her. Her eyes glazed over and she fell into a more relaxed fighting stance, ready for whatever came her way.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:46 pm
Blaize flipped away. At this rate.... We're both done for.... We don't have the power to take both of these guys on at the same time.... Blaize looked down at her scythe, anger welling up inside of her. Frustration. This had happened before.... Her home being in danger. Blaize glared at Neon, Even more demonic power flaring out of her. The water dome bubbled violently, as if it was boiling.  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:54 pm
A unearthly sherik rips form the inferno. shorty after two fifteen foot long, black feathers wings explode from the inferno. The air goes deathly quiet as the earth seem to hold it breath, before the giving a huge sigh as the inferno exlpodes vaporizing the water dome and glassing the ground around it. As the last of the black embers fade away someone else seemed to be standing where the once quiet elf was. Xi was now standing around nine feet tall. Her eyes which are normally a misty green, have small ice blue streaks in her irises. He long dark blue hair has deep purple tips. Two large black angelic wings form her back and has a greyish aura around her. She smiles revealing to small fangs.
Her scythe grew to nearly seventeen feet long with long rows of serrated teeth lining the inside of the blade.

"Bout time that b***h let me out. Now the fun begins."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:57 pm
Neon kept moving towrds Blaize. Swinging the sword at her. in Rage

"I will not be stoped I will not be beatin I will destroy all hope you have left I will stomp over you bring you to where you beg for death as i said my face is and will be the last thing you ever see"

X Neon Uzumaki X

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:58 pm
Ravyn stared at the transformed elf without emotion. Her power has increased. I have to kill her. Were the only two thoughts running through Ravyn's head. She raised her blades slowly, waiting for the creature to attack her first.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games