Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Pokey thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 5:19 pm
Could Elfy be.

-gasp-

PMSing?

=OO

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 5:28 pm
OMG!!!! I made this thread!!!! I didn't know I could be so dumb >.> *poke*  

Nyanfood

Sparkly Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Tokioka

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 5:35 pm
Minielf
Tokioka
Niphredil Ithilmir
@Toki - Bring me one when you come to Bath? biggrin

@'elfy - Okay, I'm actually serious now, your being-sarcastic/mean-to-everyone attitude is really, really getting to me. Stop it, please >_<;;
I agree Mr Elf! Your behaviour has been atrocious these past few days. Firstly laughing at my uni and now t0sh too! Who do you think you are young man? King of the world!? Why, I have the right mind to expel you! stressed

@Niph: Consider it wrapped up and yours. 3nodding

I can't help it if every I say sounds sarcastic and mean to all of you guys. That's just how the way I talk.
Now what you just said there was very ungrammatic and didn't make sense. You should be expelled just for that! xd  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 11:40 pm
t0shi0
Could Elfy be.

-gasp-

PMSing?

=OO

Your friends are all laughing at you behind your back…

OMFG!

that might be one of his secrets..

>.>

...Kill them.

xiiao-ai

Niphredil Ithilmir

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 1:44 am
@Sin - Yeah.. 'elfy, something you're not telling us? razz

@'elfy - Okay, chill. Sorry for annoying you. <3 Just lighten up, oui? 3nodding

@Toki - xD True.. but try not to immerse yourself into the role too much.. perhaps a light detention.. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 1:56 pm
[...sinfulanjel...]
t0shi0
Could Elfy be.

-gasp-

PMSing?

=OO

Your friends are all laughing at you behind your back…

OMFG!

that might be one of his secrets..

>.>

...Kill them.

-nods nods-

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

Tokioka

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 2:10 pm
Niphredil Ithilmir

@Toki - xD True.. but try not to immerse yourself into the role too much.. perhaps a light detention.. 3nodding
Ah yes, yes. Getting a bit power mad there. sweatdrop

Mr Elf, I sentence you to one weeks detention. One hour, everyday after school, in Mrs Eversham's office. I trust she'll have some sort of meaningless work for you to get on with. Now begone, I have a meeting with the PA council in 20 minutes. stare *shoo, shoo*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 2:18 pm
rofl

Very good, very good.

Now, headmaster, what sort of punishment would you suggest for this naughty young elf?

Gods, that sounded SO wrong ROFL~ rofl  

Niphredil Ithilmir

Tokioka

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 2:33 pm
Niphredil Ithilmir
rofl

Very good, very good.

Now, headmaster, what sort of punishment would you suggest for this naughty young elf?

Gods, that sounded SO wrong ROFL~ rofl
rofl

Niphy gets turned on by my headteacher voice!! xd Omg, please don't tell me Simon speaks like this. xp  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 2:36 pm
No no no.. no. She doesn't. Oh wait.. -remembers something- redface

I'm not really 'turned on' xp I just typed that sentence then realised exactly how wrong it sounded.. xd  

Niphredil Ithilmir

Tokioka

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 2:43 pm
Niphredil Ithilmir
No no no.. no. She doesn't. Oh wait.. -remembers something- redface

I'm not really 'turned on' xp I just typed that sentence then realised exactly how wrong it sounded.. xd
Haha perhaps it was the 'I have a meeting with the PA council in 20 minutes.' part which made you all flustered?

It added a sense of urgency into the scene lol... is there enough time before the PA council arrives? xd  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 5:08 pm
Tokioka
Niphredil Ithilmir

Mr Elf, I sentence you to one weeks detention. One hour, everyday after school, in Mrs Eversham's office. I trust she'll have some sort of meaningless work for you to get on with. Now begone, I have a meeting with the PA council in 20 minutes. stare *shoo, shoo*

What's this, you guys are playing more pranks on me? stare Since when did you become a headmaster of a school? And it's not like detention can cure me of my biological nature *flees from school and finds work at an asian fish and chips shop* razz

Tosh: You think I'm PMS-ing? I don't even know what the experinece of PMS feels like! You're making up more conspiracy theories about me, like I'm actually a girl in disguise!!! scream  

Minielf

Tokioka

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 5:21 pm
Minielf
Tokioka
Niphredil Ithilmir

What's this, you guys are playing more pranks on me? stare Since when did you become a headmaster of a school? And it's not like detention can cure me of my biological nature *flees from school and finds work at an asian fish and chips shop* razz

Tosh: You think I'm PMS-ing? I don't even know what the experinece of PMS feels like! You're making up more conspiracy theories about me, I'm actually a girl in disguise!!! 4laugh

Phoof! I did not see that one coming. eek

*sends Mrs Eversham to the chippy where elfy works* ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 5:29 pm
Tokioka
Minielf
Tokioka
Niphredil Ithilmir

Tosh: You think I'm PMS-ing? I don't even know what the experinece of PMS feels like! You're making up more conspiracy theories about me, I'm actually a girl in disguise!!! 4laugh

Phoof! I did see that one coming. rolleyes

*sends Mrs Eversham to the chippy where elfy works* ninja

Hey you edited my post!!! scream

*tells the Asian shop owners that a businessman in the suit is planning to close down their shop. Angry asians get out a bunch of machine guns and katanas and wait for Mr Eversham to come*  

Minielf

Kodocha579

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 5:42 pm
O.o what has happened? my master is a girl that is PMS ing. and toki is a headmaster. and O.O wow.  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games