Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dripples

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:50 pm
Yokai ran and ran with the gang of ninja after him. Yokai ran and ran to the hokage's office, hoping he would lose the gang there.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:59 pm
(( Sorry I'm multitasking a bit ))  

Dark-Ninja70

Bambi Hyuuga

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:29 pm
(( Alright, Me and Alicia have been speaking. We have decided that you both shall live.

What we would like to happen is from the point where Dark got stabbed in the neck, one of Darks Allies will come help him by breaking the Genjutsu and taking him back to the village for medical treatment.

As for iZann, he shall be allowed to escape freely without any one following him.

I dont mind how this all happens, as long as something like this does happen. Its up to you to decide how. ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:32 pm
(And all of you must respect our decision as VC's and heads of the GP's. Do not resist it, or you will be thrown in the Guild prison for not following our decision, since we are trying to make sure you guys don't argue anymore and of course, spamming. mrgreen So please accept our decision and carry on with role playing.)  

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:36 pm
2 Jake's appeared at the gate, one attepting to stab the clone of zann in the side, the other with a chidori in hand heading for the real zann, atteping to hit him in the face. "No one kills my friends, and i mean no one," he said in an angry and loud voice.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:21 pm
Graffiti Is......

User ImageUser Image

Phi walks in the gate. "I'm back Katon!"

Art

xPhi-Phix

iZann

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:44 pm
((Wings, if there are 2 Jakes here it means that 1 of you must be real, cuz a clone of a chuunin can't do Chidori. Right?

To Bambi: Dang I should have just beheaded him then mad d
We were actually in a different realm, but yeah I have no problem with that. Can i just rp from that point on then?)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:50 pm
(( Dammit Zann you ruined my perfect record before this I never lost a match it was 7 in a row! Also I would have taken you if you didn't have that damn flute that's why I'm gonna create some powerful S-rank custom jutsu. ))  

Dark-Ninja70

xPhi-Phix

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:51 pm
Phi ran in and grab Hanzo body. "TO THE HOSTIPTAL!!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:40 pm
((Heh, I don't even remember my record...Yeah my flute's used like that, and go ahead I look forward to seeing what S ranked jutsu you have xp
Don't underestimate me next time, pal.))  

iZann

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:45 pm
(( I never did you caught me in a genjutsu before I had the chance to do anything but I had one tactic I was about to do before you struck me in the throat. ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:46 pm
((Make a grave for orion .. he is dead))  

teddy_byakuga

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:48 pm
((What? What happened to Orion? Who killed him?))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:50 pm
Quote:
((lol, ANBU, you know what I just noticed? Orion and Tai are both the same age! XD))

Orion smiled softly, after hearing Tai's words.
"You know....it had always been my dream to have a student, as well as a son. I can't thank you enough for that."
He stayed in that embrace for about a minute, before letting go of Tai and taking a step back.
"Perhaps you can succeed where I failed....and make this world a better place. But for now...this is goodbye."
At this point, Tai would see a blur before realizing he was flying through the air, out of the petrified forest. Orion took in an inhuman amount of air, making handsigns as he did. Now, the air in his chest began to swirl around, faster and faster. He focused all of his chakra into the air in his lungs. The air, moving much to quickly to be contained in his lungs, it escaped in all directions, the swirling air destroying his body from the inside out, at a cellular level. The air utterly destroyed everything in a 30 meter radius, leaving nothing left of Orion.

---------------------------------------------------

By the time Tai reached the ground, he would realize that Orion had thrown him, and that now, he was gone.

((Note: To any scavengers out there(you guys know who you are) THERE IS NOTHING LEFT OF ORION. No articles or shreds of clothing, no DNA, no NOTHING. Thank you.))

suicide i guess __))  

teddy_byakuga

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:53 pm
teddy_byakuga
Quote:
((lol, ANBU, you know what I just noticed? Orion and Tai are both the same age! XD))

Orion smiled softly, after hearing Tai's words.
"You know....it had always been my dream to have a student, as well as a son. I can't thank you enough for that."
He stayed in that embrace for about a minute, before letting go of Tai and taking a step back.
"Perhaps you can succeed where I failed....and make this world a better place. But for now...this is goodbye."
At this point, Tai would see a blur before realizing he was flying through the air, out of the petrified forest. Orion took in an inhuman amount of air, making handsigns as he did. Now, the air in his chest began to swirl around, faster and faster. He focused all of his chakra into the air in his lungs. The air, moving much to quickly to be contained in his lungs, it escaped in all directions, the swirling air destroying his body from the inside out, at a cellular level. The air utterly destroyed everything in a 30 meter radius, leaving nothing left of Orion.

---------------------------------------------------

By the time Tai reached the ground, he would realize that Orion had thrown him, and that now, he was gone.

((Note: To any scavengers out there(you guys know who you are) THERE IS NOTHING LEFT OF ORION. No articles or shreds of clothing, no DNA, no NOTHING. Thank you.))

suicide i guess __))
(( Looks like I'm the only Sannin left other than Xantos but it doesn't really count he's more like a ex-kage. Wow that would have been weird me and orion could have both died the same day.))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games