Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Market's Place ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 12:44 am
dling rubs hid throat
"welll i think i can talk...and i can hear myself talk so....yeah i can talk!"
he smiled at the decleration  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 12:53 am
Thya smiled and resumed petting him. “That’s so cute!”  

Mifmemo

4,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 1:12 am
dling began petting the human girl on the head as well
"you to!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 1:15 am
Thya grinned widely. “Hehe, hungry? My treat?” She giggled and offered to buy dinner, seeming as she had money and was planning to eat anyway.  

Mifmemo

4,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 1:22 am
"sure! im with another person though so i cant go far"
he picks up the lifless kenton and hoists him on his shoulder
"i think i saw a good mage food stand over there"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 1:42 am
“Is he okay?” Thya looked over at the limp body as she followed the bear to the food stand.  

Mifmemo

4,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 12:47 pm
"im not sure...maybe if we get him some limblum pickles he will come to"
dling says as he walks over to a stand and puts two of the mega spicy vegtables in kentons mouth  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:17 pm
Trahelion Estonian Sevano

TES took his katana from the sheath. He gave it a small twist and slashed the air before sliding it back into the case on his hip. Releasing his grip on the hilt of the great sword, it disappeared back into shadows.

Thanks, but the balance is off by a fraction of a pound towards the kissaki of the blade. And I could have done it myself. It would have taken longer but I would have had it balanced the way I like. Still, it's better than nothing.

TES held out his hand to the man that had fixed his katana. This was rare for him, but it seemed necessary. Gratitude was best in situations like these.

Trahelion Estonian Sevano. Call me TES. And when you find a good weapon store, come looking for me.

"I'll send a bird with the news." Shinobu said as he turned to look for a new stand.

"We aren't going anywhere anytime soon?" Puff asked as he followed suit.

"Find anything?" Tickey said as she walked over to Puff and Shinobu. "Guese not by the look on your faces."  

Rozalin Wednesday

Mifmemo

4,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:50 pm
“And spicy food wakes people?” Thya frowned and poked the unconscious boy’s forehead. “Hmm.. I wonder how those taste…” She picked up a pickle and ate it herself. “Mmm, I could make a great goulash with this.” Licking the left over juices from her lips as she commented.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:24 pm
TES looked back at the bear then walked into the weapon store. He dropped a four hundred dollar deposit on the counter and headed into the back room to find the forge and tools. Removing his jacket, TES laid it carefully on the ground then removed his knives and swords, laying them on top of his jacket.

TES gently pulled his katana out of the sheath and laid the blade on the floor. With a sigh, he began to heat the metal. To rebalance his katana would take a few hours, all of which would be hot and full of exact hammer strokes. As the metal began to glow red, TES began to work the metal back towards the mune.  

TESparky

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:19 pm
((clarification: the bear was dling, and wasn't around TES. The guy fighting with TES was Xaec, a little koala-fox alien critter of some sort. not that it matters anymore, anyway... eh, whatever.))

Krinna the cat walked up to Xaec. "Are you done picking fights?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:24 am
delbosque
((clarification: the bear was dling, and wasn't around TES. The guy fighting with TES was Xaec, a little koala-fox alien critter of some sort. not that it matters anymore, anyway... eh, whatever.))
((A koala is a bear... at least i think it's a bear...))  

TESparky

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:29 am
((A koala is a marsupial, like a kangaroo.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:35 pm
Faulty Ambition
((A koala is a marsupial, like a kangaroo.))
((is there a difference?))  

TESparky

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:42 pm
((Aye, but not one important enough to continue with OOC chatting in the RP.))  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games