Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Jarian Base of Operations ^Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 4:00 pm
record shook her head "we dont have the manpower for that"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 5:13 am
"hmmm, yes." he said thinking "A minor setback." he thought a little more, and answered as if that were a question "There is always a way, we just need to find it."  

justice_prime

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 12:22 am
record shrugged "you would have to ask our leader about that" a file floated into justices hands "if you could give this to lady lutia when you see her...its a report of somethings around the clan i noticed" with that she desapeared to recheck the weapon stores  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 3:20 pm
good, now i just need to convince the leader and figure out which clans are their enemies  

justice_prime

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 6:52 pm
lutia had just left the weapon development satisfied that neo would have it finished in time  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 1:28 pm
*he sees her walk down the hall*miss, i have something for you  

justice_prime

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 2:12 pm
lutia looks at justice "yes what is it?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 8:33 am
here, it is a file, or something of the sort *he holds it up above his head to give it to her*  

justice_prime

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 12:13 pm
lutia accepts the file and looks through it frowing "isa sent a bomb......tryvan closed down......a clan leader ball......data towers might attack soon.....a seer in blue rose lane predicts a new clan coming into existance.....princess aki allyed the kabina royal family with isa.....grey stole a magical weapon from our inventory." she closed the folder frowning "this will require some action" she stated as she began to plot how to make this work in her favor  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 5:45 pm
"hmmm, yes, and I grow bored with the eritation of time not used to stop this, may i, as my first mission, attempt to soften up one of your objectives? maybe demolish a few buildings in the proccess?" He looked at her as his tail began to swish, and his ears perked up as e waited to see if there was a mission he could fullfill  

justice_prime

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 5:16 pm
"no." lutia shook her head what a powder keg... "first go see neo find out how those devices i commisioned from him are comming along while i pull a ship out of storage"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 7:01 pm
"yes ma'am," he scurried off wondering who neo was  

justice_prime

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 9:38 am
Neo stepped back and sighed. Most of what she had asked for had been completed, he had created some false weapons and was about half-way through his other job.
After walking round the dark room he returned to work reluctantly, the only thing keeping him going was the thought that he was nearly finished.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 5:17 am
*he scurries about his room making it perfected, or at least finishing the installments, and curls up on the bed*  

justice_prime

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 12:44 pm
lutia finds neo at work on her project "i believe i never showed you your room once your done with the prank weaponry and place moderate shielding around the base ill show you to your room and give you a chance to rest"  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games