Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:08 pm
Kendal smiled and ran to catch up "You know I think I'll take that as a compliment" He said. He looked at Riko "Nice to meet you" He said. He looked back at Alyss "I can't believe this stuff still fits me" He said. He felt weird being back in Shale but he liked the feeling. He waved his hand and a rose appeared he had worked on his vortexes alot to be able to bring things to him he handed it to Alyss "Here lets just say its a apology gift from me being gone so long." He said. He looked at everyone "One more thing while we are at Silicia I don't want anyone letting them know I'm from Alloy that could be bad alright" He said. He then smiled again.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:17 pm
"Thanks Riko." Kessaris said softly. He looked up at the two, then back at Riko and Azrael. "Fireworks? I can feel it. It's inevitable I say. What do--" He hears Raziel speaking to him and pauses to talk to him. "Yeah, I know your brother. He's a real talker in school. Can't get him to be quiet." He said with a smile. Kessarins then averts his attention to Riko and asks,"What do you think will happen between these two? Lovey dovey, or no...uh uh?"

~~~

Nephilis finally gained the courage to look her in the eyes. He was instantly lost in them, but still kept the mind to say,"Please Sammy. Tell me. I want to know. It'll be alright no matter what it is."  

Mahareshi

Demenic BlackHeart

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:19 pm
Zakk grinned glancing up he finnaly had gotten into a good mood, it felt good to smile again, though it was hard to tell hsi entire face was covered in soot, his clothes so dirty they woudl be impossible to clean. but he was glad it was finnaly done, the power source was up all that was left was to get it started. giving a quick nod he gave the siganl for them to start it up. he saw them try. key word try. it gave a short roar before sputtering and finnaly dying. "aww come on what the hell!!" he shouted he jumped over piles of suppleis and alnded beside the operators "try agian" he ordered, they did. listening carefully, he snarled. "everyone away from the console. i dont want anyone within 5 meters of it." he said, they did what they were told, taking a deep breath he opened climbed under enath the power source. lloking around he finnaly found a hacht, opening it he slid himslef in. glancing around, it was what eh thought one of the coils was loose and a few links werent connected, clambering inside, he first attahed the links they were the easy part. after a few minutes. he finnaly had them attached, glaring at the coil he kenw what would happen, this sucked. ripping his shrit he wrapped them around his left hand gripping the coils he began to tighten them he began to hear the cloth begin to burn and he felt the heat, the coil had been heated from the attempts to start it, after a few tunrs form being done it burned throught the cloth he felt his flesh burning the smell made him want to retch. a few more turns and he let go his hand charred, he gasped breathing deeply. he thought he saw some bone, teh pain was agonizing, his vision went blurry as he made his way out form underneath, gripping his hand, and shaking violently he glared at the operators "start it" he glowered. inhaling through hsi nose and exhaling through his mouth. they glanced worriedly at him, but did as they woere told, with a tremendous roar it started and coninued to roar. he heard the cheering over the roar and condolenses all around. Zakk wasnted to join in but his hand insited otherwise.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:22 pm
Samara unconsciously moved closer to Nephilis. "Are you saying...that you would want something...more? Between us?" she asked a little nervously. She hadn't been this anxious since the day she had finally confessed her feelings for Mitsuki.  

The Lacey Bear

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:31 pm
Nephilis lowered his hands and watched as she approached. His first reaction was to stop the conversation there, but instead he presses forth. "I...I guess so Samara. We've been together for so long now and another child has entered both our lives. I guess that is what I'm trying to say..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:38 pm
Samara finally looked up into Nephilis's eyes. She considered it for a moment before speaking. "I mean...it does make quite a bit of sense," she said. "Alright," she agreed a little nervously.  

The Lacey Bear

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:43 pm
Plague smiled as even the sky seemed to be happy about the festivities that were occuring today. He Walked deeper into the shadows and disappeared. His shadow traveled along the ground leaping from a person's shadow to a building and so forth until he reshaped hia body near the center of the happy commotion. He made sure to stay hidden, he didn't want to be seen just yet. He stood ontop of the buildings looking down at the people with a content smile on his face.

Leon stretched his arms over his head and walked around a little bit more even thought they weren't in exactly the most peaceful times everyone continued their lives like nothing was going on. Leon's swords had to dodge and spin a lot more to avoid hitting or cutting anyone in the crowd thanksfully they were still invisible so the common people didn't freak out or cause some kind of scene.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:53 pm
Nephilis looked out of the window and night was on the horizon. He looked back to Samara and slides his hand into hers gradually. "Are you sure? I don't want to force anything onto you."  

Mahareshi

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:57 pm
Samara's smile returned to her face. "Neph..." she said softly, interlacing her fingers with his. "I'm sure. I haven't been this sure of anything in a long time." She took her other arm and wrapped it around his back, embracing him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:03 pm
Riko thinks, smiling. "At first maybe a little Lovey dovey then afterwords if everything goes right..." She shrugs and thinks. "You know if Morganna comes on that trip you will get not stop nick names all the time." She giggled, whispering to Kessaris.

Alyss takes the rose and smiles, nodding. "Thank you, Kendal. Do you still have your amulet?" She asked softly, thinking about the beautiful amulet his mother gave him when she died.  

Maha clone

Omega Awesome391

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:03 pm
Azrael shook his head at what Kessaris said, knowing he was only messing with Raziel. Even his big brother knew he rarely spoke to anyone except to Raziel himself. He was a timid boy, always had been ever since he ran from home with his brother.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:06 pm
"Yes...I...know..." Kessaris grimaced at the though. "At least i'll have you to cheer me up. And it takes alot when I'm being tag-teamed against....you just don't know." He just looks away, lamenting under his breath. "Stupid girls...not you Riko, but you get it."

~~~

Nephilis looked into her eyes and allowed himself to be captured and entwined in them. He could fell the vacancy in his heart become whole and slowly, as the moon rose into the sky, he places his lips against hers, caressing her softly. Nephilis runs his fingers through her hair with his thumb over her ear as he kisses Samara passionately. ~As long as I live, I promise to keep you safe from anything...~ he projected to her. His thoughts of Daphne dying right in his arms and again before his eyes has solidified his resolve powerfully.  

Mahareshi

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:10 pm
For the first time in ten years, Samara began to feel alive again when she was away from her son. She kissed Nephilis back fiercely, holding him close. ~Promise you won't leave me~ she pleaded with him as well. She couldn't bear to open her heart up again, just to have the object of her affections ripped away again.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:13 pm
RIko smiled, kissing his cheek and whispering in his ear. "You have me. I'll be on your team as long as you want me to be. I don't mind." She whispered, blushing a little but decides not to look away though.  

Maha clone

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:15 pm
Plague continued to look down at the festivities and said. " Hey there's that kid I met at the library! " He didn't move from his spot and he really didn't say anything else he was just going to watch as the night of passion seemed to intensify as the moon raised higher in the sky.

Leon wandered around smiling happily at all the people having fun and dancing. He walked into some people also from Kilitia and others from the other neighboring nations. All seemed to be having fun either way. He wandered into a larger crowd of people feeling a little out of place but he wasn't going to go anywere unless someone asked him to.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games