Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Demon Dreadnought Ragnarok Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anakoni

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 11:17 am
*Violet crosses his arms, and walks over to Siri.* "My...he did quite a number on you..." *he reachs down, and just as he's about to touch her, a bright blue bolt of energy rips past him, just barely missing his arm, and blowing away a building behind him.* "What the hell?" *he looks at, and takes a step back.*

*Miso stood about 40 yards away, his pistol smoking. he had a deadly serious look on his face.* Violet, I don't appreciate you killing and kidnapping my employees. *He spins his pistol, and begins to step towards Violet.*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 1:41 am
Ryu was still leaning up against the wall. His eyes watched the screen as violet destroy the giant demon. Ryu sighed and got off the wall and leaned over the back of Jack's chair. "So...Who is this guy?" Ryu asked still watching the screen.  

YoruTaro

MasterHan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 9:15 am
Jack gaped in awe at the screen. In fact, if it wasn't for Ryu, Jack's face would be glued to the screen. Jack looked at Ryu and said,

" Violet is basically the Magic and Speed side of Solus. Remember Solus? The person who was incased in Miso's Tag on his forehead? Yea, that guy..."

Jack went back to staring at the screen. It's a showdown between Miso and Violet now...wait, whatever happened to Siri? Oh yes...she was thrown down by Asmodeus. I wonder if she's unconcious...Jack then quickly goes to his room to grab some 'stuff' and leaves the building.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 9:51 am
*Violet smirks, and cracks his knuckles* "I've heard about you...you're not nearly as strong as your counter part, but your skill in hand to hand combat as well as marksmenship is supposedly second to none..." *He enters a fighting stance* "Let's make this fair..."

*Miso nods, smiling slightly, and puts away his pistol. He too asumes a stance, and begins to stare down Violet.*  

Anakoni

John C. Blues

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 7:00 pm
John Blues piloted his ship towards the floating base. It had attracted his ee out of pure curiosity, but there was something more to it, brimming below the surface. He couldn't tell what it was exactly, but there was soemthing inside that base drawing him towards it. He piloted his hsip slowly, so as not to seem like too much of an intruder ont eh airspace.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 7:34 pm

Siri growled and managed to shift enough of herself to dull the pain to an annoying throb. Shakily, she stood, staggering a bit. Her wings sang with pain as she quickly snapped them open. On impulse, she turned her eyes upward to see a craft in the air.
She'd sensed someone here earlier with... no... it couldn't have been her... Yet, she couldn't take any chances. If he was here, that might mean that she was still alive. A tiger's roar leapt up her chest and throat as she shot off into the sky. She'd bring this thing down, no problem!

"Well... not what I had in mind, but..." Her lips twitched into the slightest of smiles. "It shall do."  

Silvi Tal

John C. Blues

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 7:42 pm
John's computer immediately picked up in something heading his way. It was a...a girl?! What the hell was she trying to do? As the girl approached, he realized that she was going to try to take him down. No way that would happen. "computer, switch to complete manual." The computer responded and John had full ocntrol of his ship. He began to make some evasive maneuvers to see what this girl could do.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 7:47 pm

She wasn't the fastest, and her endurance didn't allow for long flights, but her agility was certainly off the charts. She did a barrelroll and ended up to the side of the ship, giving an evil grin, Siri blew a kiss to the man in the cockpit. It'd been a while since she was allowed a bit of fun - she'd see what this guy could do before she took him down.

Silvi Tal

John C. Blues

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 7:54 pm
"Playful eh?" John said as the girl ended up to his side," Then let's play." HE activated his boosters and gained a bit ahead of the girl before U-turning ad somersaulting over her so that he was now directly behind her. "Computer, lock main guns on her and fire." The computer complied.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 8:07 pm

"Oooh, you're good!" She let out a laugh and looked behind her. Most of the bullets that were flying towards her were easily dodged, but a couple bit into her arms and her wings. She dug her fang into her lip.
"But, baby... I can be good, too."
Quickly, she tucked in her wings, going into a dive. Once she was a few feet below the ship, she snapped her wings open and angled them so she slowed. Right under his ship's belly, she turned so she could face it. Her hands came up and for a moment it looked like she was hugging the ship, but scarlet bolts soon shot from her palms at his guns.

Silvi Tal

John C. Blues

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 8:12 pm
After the girl dissapeared from his view, he saw that the guns on the lower part of the ship were knocked out suddenly. "Clever," he muttered, "But she should know better." He grabbed his staff that wsa lying next to him. He inserted the head into a small device on the floor. "Heartbolt," he said. Immmediately, his lightning spell was absorbed through the device. He directed the output right next to where the girl was shutting down his main arsenal.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 8:18 pm

Another tiger's roar echoed across the sky as she fell like a stone. She managed to slow her fall, and once the ground was in reach, she blasted it to slow her fall further. Once on the ground, Siri coughed and shuddered. She could feel the stone's power, but it wasn't enough to have kept her from getting blasted.
"That's it... No more playin' around..." She stood and aimed both palms. "Been fun, sweetheart!" More of the scarlet energy shot towards his ship.

Silvi Tal

Gottendamerung

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 8:20 pm
Being overused by magical energie, the blue aura stone that was somewhere whithin Siri shatered before disapearing as if it never existed. Giving abouth a 10 seconds of power-boost to the girl as it's power was relased but then stop and returned Siri to her normal state.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 8:24 pm
John was surprised b the amount of force that the girl's energy hit with. Emergency systems began to go off. Apparently she had damaged his stabilizing core and sensors. It was still fliable, it always would be, but he landed it as neatly as possible near the girl none the less. He walked out of his ship and looked at the girl. "That wasn't very nice you know. I work hard at keeping this ship as good as possible. You're gonna put me back a few bucks to repair this stuff."  

John C. Blues

Silvi Tal

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 8:33 pm

The sudden drain of energy came as such a physical shock to Siri that she fell back and shut her eyes, looking for all the world like she'd collapsed.

"Might I know your name?" On top of his damaged ship sat the same woman who had brought Jack to the Immortal Spirit Army. Now seemed the best time as any to appear for him.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games