Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
[RP].:.Mephisto's Tree.:.[dead/closed] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meph!stopheles

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 11:06 am
Rinchans-flower
[BrokenWing]
Rinchans-flower
((Cool, I can wait for everyone. I would just like to make Sirus a little older ninja ))

((gee I wonder why. whee rofl ))

(( xd Gee, I really don't know. Guess we'll just have to find out wink ))

((LoL, Ok, Ok, no more OOC. Later we can come through and edit these and replace them with actual RP if you want. xd))

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 11:07 am
[BrokenWing]
Rinchans-flower
[BrokenWing]
Rinchans-flower
((Cool, I can wait for everyone. I would just like to make Sirus a little older ninja ))

((gee I wonder why. whee rofl ))

(( xd Gee, I really don't know. Guess we'll just have to find out wink ))

((LoL, Ok, Ok, no more OOC. Later we can come through and edit these and replace them with actual RP if you want. xd))

((Whatever you want to do, if we think of something we can put it here 3nodding ))  

haythere

Meph!stopheles

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 11:20 am
((I think we'll manage, especially if the time jump goes through.))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 11:25 am
[A time jump could be cool. xD How much of a time jump?]  

Sheol Zone

haythere

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 11:26 am
Sheol Kitten

((No more then two or three years. Nothing that would make you're characters old by any means 3nodding ))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 11:28 am
Rinchans-flower
Sheol Kitten

((No more then two or three years. Nothing that would make you're characters old by any means 3nodding ))

[Not too old at least. 30, 13, and 13. I'm for it.]  

Sheol Zone

Meph!stopheles

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 11:28 am
Rinchans-flower
Sheol Kitten

(( I say we go ahead and do the jump, it'll give some of the characters time to disperse.))

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 11:46 am
A time change, well that will be kind of akward for my character, at least in keeping with the rp. He hasn't been aknowledged yet by the other characters so it wouldn't fit for him to have stayed the last two years. The whole lab scene went a lot quicker than I expected. I kind of expected more plot development and not such any easy escape. I guess I could try to rework him back into meeting up with the group or something.  

Krissim Klaw

Meph!stopheles

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 12:00 pm
Krissim Klaw
A time change, well that will be kind of akward for my character, at least in keeping with the rp. He hasn't been aknowledged yet by the other characters so it wouldn't fit for him to have stayed the last two years. The whole lab scene went a lot quicker than I expected. I kind of expected more plot development and not such any easy escape. I guess I could try to rework him back into meeting up with the group or something.

I think having left it open was a better idea in terms of the lab. It leaves it open for more plot thickening later. ))

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 12:15 pm
((It just seemed kind of flat to me. I mean the whole thing took place in a couple of pages and somehow the place managed to get completely destroyed. If the security and the people were really that pathetic, than I don't see how they managed to go in and capture everyone so efficiently in the first place. I mean they made these creatures, and the cages weren't even built properly enough to stop one of their own experiments from picking the locks with her claws. Not to mention you guys had it explod before I could even get a word in edgewise about my characters, niether of which were specificly with the group. It was just rushed.

Might be good to start up a thread for OOC chat. Or when all the OOC is finished I can always go back and delete the posts so they don't clutter the page.))  

Krissim Klaw

haythere

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 12:19 pm
((I don't think it was bad. I think he can be worked in again. Since it seems to be okay, I'll start it))

The moonlight gleamed down upson Sirus's fur. He grined as he looked up at the bright bulb in the sky. Within the past few years Sirus grew. He shot up in height, no longer looking up at everyone (and occasionally looking down). His own hair was starting to become a mop on his head. It fell down to his shoulder blades and constantly fell in his eyes. His voice was no longer small alto but a rich tennor.

He walked along the tall grass, running his fingers through it as he made his way to the tree. Something about the moonlight made him feel more alive.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 12:28 pm
my mule. because im collecting candies with it << ))

NG over the last years had stayed, and it was known she could speak, and transform into a human, or an anthro. But hardly ever did. She seemed to fallow Sirus wherever she was aloud, but still, she kept the same pace she did on the day she left the lab, five feet away and five feet behind. She was hardly anything cute, and seemed, as the days whent by, to grow stiff. Her legs would be sour and her head held low, she seemed always in pain, and it wasnt far from the truth.  

La Vigie

haythere

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 12:31 pm
He noticed the grass moving behind him. Reaching over he pet NG who stayed at a certain distance from him. It made him wince, hearing her breathe. She sounded like she was getting worse as the years went by. But there was really nothing they could do about it, they didn't know what they did to her or how to fix her.

"You know, you don;t have to stay so far away, I've told you that before,"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 12:36 pm
The trio had stayed together with the rest of them, finding comfort in the group. Sheol honestly wasn't sure she could handle the wild by herself with the two maturing cubs. Over the years her hair had grown longer and more wild, she didn't seem to think about cutting it. She had aged, yes, but it wasn't as easy as most would think to tell. She could still keep up with her young.

Annie and Lex were now taller than their mother, each being 5'5" with long black hair. Their fur had slowly gone from black as midnight to a warmer dark grey, showing off the before hidden black stripes. Sheol had managed to teach them to hunt and to hunt well, though they still were a bit sheltered and goofy, treating the important skill like it was a game. They were, after all, not fully matured yet.

"Mother!" Lex called from in the cave, the twins barrelling out to skid to a stop beside her. She was curled outside with her paws over her eyes, and had been enjoying the silence. "What did I tell you about being quiet?" Sheol grumbled, batting at Annie as he dropped down, sprawling in the shorter grass. "Lots," he yawned, sprawling on her other side. "But we were just wondering where you were."

Sheol Zone

haythere

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 12:40 pm
Sirus grinned as he saw the two bothering their mother by the cave. He had grown close with everyone that had come to stay with them. It was like a large family of sorts "Hey you two, you're mother sounds tired. Why don't you come out with me?"  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games