Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Kabina ~Winged Fighters~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kikuka

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 5:59 pm
"No. I can't!" Aki snapped angrily, looking pale for the power glimmering in the sheild was hers and hers alone. Emotions welled inside her threatening to be released. Angish, hatred, anger, sadness; no good emotions could be found inside the princess angel at the moment.
"Now if you'll excuse me." Aki pushed her way back toward the castle. Not getting very far untill she lost control of the emotion and more tears ran down her cheeks and the air around her rippled in anger.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 8:10 pm
((Well, I suppose this is what happens when it takes me such a long time to post, ah well))

Erk and his mech stomped off towards his downed ship. "God damn it all!" he shouted in rage, "I come here to help and get stuck!". He breaks down a ruined wall blocking his path in his enraged state. When he reaches the vesle he begins to swear loudly as he realizes the extent of the damge. Even if he had all his tools it would take at least a week of nonstop work to geet the darn thing flying again. And that was without trying to restore it to standard working order (that would take a month). He wandered of into a particularly desamated area and began to unleash his rage.

Five rockets, ten clips of ammofor his hand gun, a hammer and knife thrown so hard they had gotten lodged into the stone walls,a draind powered pole-arm, and a broken finger latter, Erk had begun to calm down. And what had stood in the area had been reduced to ruble. "God, I could have handled him" mutters Erk muderously through beared teeth.

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

xXBeginnerXx

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 10:55 pm
beginner sighed and walked over to erk "thank you for the help i realy apreciate what you did for us here"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 10:23 am
[[You're not stuck! gonk Did I not explain it? You can leave but if you leave you can never re-enter ><#]]  

Kikuka

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 3:00 pm
((Even if he can leave through the gate, it doen't necisarily mean he can leave. Erk, can't fly himself, and his ship is kind of wrecked without the parts needed to fix it. Besides, more of it is just playing the character than anything wink ))

"Dosen't change the fact that I wasn't able to beat him." Says Erk angrily as he resets the bones in his finger. He then wrenches his knife and hammer out of the ground and storms off to his downed ship and begins pushing the remainder of beginers supplies outside. Dissasembaling his machine and re stowing it. Then begins running a general diagnostic of the ship itself.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 8:33 pm
Brett was on one side of Kabina, resting when a blip that had been on his radar disappeared and th one next to it moved away. Two more blips were on the radar. Brett was starting to get worried. One of two things must have happened. One: One blip shot down the other. And two: One blip tried to shoot down the other and ended up chasing it into a wall. Both of which were bad news. Brett could see the other side of Kabina now, and saw someone moving some parts to the side. Then he saw all the destruction. Buildings were destroyed and some looked half blown up. "Oh my god..." Brett knew he had to help in any way he could. There was a clearing nearby and landed there. His mech took a magnetic stake from its cargo area and set down the chain, then put the stake through the chain. The stake would hold it in place no matter what. It was set to stick to anying but creatures, Humans, humaniods, and select mechs. Now he decided to check out the wreck he saw earlier. he piloted his mech towards the crash site and stopped in that area's clearing. He took his sword out and stuck it on his belt and climbed out. "What in the world happened to this place?" Brett said to Beginner, Erk,and the princess. "Doesn't matter, I'm gonna help fix this place up!" Brett ran back to his mech and opened the cargo area. He pulled out any spare parts and tools he could find, and staggared over to Beginner and Erk.  

Brett_FM

xXBeginnerXx

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 10:28 pm
((so does that mean your char was inside before the gates closed?))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 8:28 am
(Yep. He was inside Kabina, but after the the long flight, he fell asleep. His mech, sensing that he was sleeping, landed in kabina and was tossed around a bit by the hurricane. Brett woke up a bit after that.)  

Brett_FM

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 12:50 pm
"Maby ortune is smilling on me..." says Erk as the man aproaches. He had just finished his diagnostic check and things weren't as bad as he had anticipate. Most of the damage had been done to the guns. Otherwise the main problem was that the attack itself had drained the core of its power. Other minor problems ranged from shortcircuts to the landing gears being unable to deploydue to hull damage.

Erk than turned to Beginer and the new guy, "So tell me, either of you got any skill with millitary surpluss?" he asked as he pried the cover off of the central controll panel.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 5:59 pm
"If military surplus is fixing stuff, then let's get repairing! We should move this to my hangar. If your mechs are still in working order, you can help me move this stuff there." Brett dropped the huge pile of parts and tools he was carrying to reveal an medium sized eleven year old with blue eyes and hair dyed blue.  

Brett_FM

xXBeginnerXx

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 9:07 pm
beginner looked at the damage "well my talent lies more in the ingenuity line of things....i think i could fix it with whats lieing around i suppose..." and looks over to see the kid "so your in the business to huh?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 12:12 am
"Yup! I'm pretty good at fixing stuff. And building stuff too. Anyway, let's move this copter to my hangar." Brett picked up his tools and spare parts and shoved them into the cargo area of his mech and got in. He inserted is sword into the slot and activated the blade. The mech powered up instantly. Brett's mech reached out and picked up the jet copter and all of it's parts and beginner's supplies. Brett turned on the external intercom. "Get in your mechs and follow me to my hangar. We'll repair this jet copter there." Brett's mech hovered slightly above the ground, waiting for beginner and Erk.  

Brett_FM

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 2:59 pm
"Hang on this'll just take a sec." Says Erk, now attaching the Jump Jet to the Ride Pod itself. "Normally it wouldn't enable a mech to fly, but this is smaller, much smaller, than most mechs" ponders Erk out loud. He then turns to begginer, "Are you going to come with us, you won't be able to get back in afterwards? Oh and where can I find the castle's master, I have something I want to give them?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 3:03 pm
"My shop is anchored here in Kabina though, so we don't have to leave."  

Brett_FM

xXBeginnerXx

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 3:18 pm
beginner brightened hearing that "well it couldnt hurt to take a look if its not to far from here....."  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games