Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

MistressInTheWinterCoat

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:49 pm
User Image

Madeline Moorne: the perfect little rich kid....

Mimi stood where she was when he left her. He had to go to his group of friends and she was going to sit on the side where she had sat last time. She was about to take her seat when Armand came back and gave her a hug. She smiled and blushed a bit when she noticed everyone was looking at them. He kissed her cheek and whispered in her ear. She smiled. "I hope so too." Madeline took a seat on the other side. She touched her cheek and smiled.

....that can't get enough of her nicotine
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:55 pm
||Again I'm sorry for being gone so long! My dad's ordering the new system for my comp, so it MIGHT be up this weekend. Thanks for your patience, guys!||

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
rAViN bLaCK

Ravin laughed easily at how entranced Dylan seemed to be. She stroked his cheeks tenderly and leaned in to peck his nose. She pecked other tiny kisses all over his nose. She finally pulled away, smiling wickedly. Dylan was shivering in, what she thought was, pleasure. Ravin was happy; she was doing what she intended.

His fingers trailed down her spine, which made her arch into him. Now Ravin was the one to be shivering with delight and pleasure. She breathed out a short, lustful breath and swallowed hard. "Well, then...let's go, sweetie," she breathed.
Ravin pulled him up the stairs and to her room.  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:05 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Dylan leaned closer to her as she arched into him. He sighed pleausered.

When Ravin spoke he nodded, short of breath and followed her into her room. Dylans mind was spinning and twisting in all different sorts. What exactly was she planning on doing in her room?? They had only just met and Ravin didn't seem like the type to jump in bed with a guy she hardly knew. Though, Dylan had some practice there. Unfortuneatly in some ways.

||no biggie!(: ||  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:18 pm
rAViN bLaCK

Ravin burst into her room and immediately settled down. A wave of nostalgia swept over her. She smiled, finally at home in the old school. There were two entire shelves full of books, new and old, as well as a traditional oak canopy bed, a window seat, a huge closet, and more. It was reminiscent of the other rooms the students would have. Ravin's reflected her dark personality, some fortune telling knick-knacks on her table, two posters taped onto the walls, rock music CDs piled up near the stereo, and a computer on the table. The window was open, the white lace curtains billowing into the room. The wind felt perfect on Ravin's skin.

Ravin glanced back at Dylan. "Do you like it?" she asked softly. She stepped into her room, grazing her fingertips over the leather bindings of her older books. "It's my sanctuary."  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:27 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter looked at her scarred hand, along with her shoulders and thoses he had seen on her legs he knew she must have lived in the humans form of hell. "Why didn't you tell someone? Or leave?" he took her hand and rubbed her knuckles gently. And accepting any form of love she could, definatly explained her jumping him earlier.

All in all Veronica seemed tonhave led a rough life in her short existance. A thought crossed his mind and a worried expression formed on his face. "Where are you staying now?". Did she know there were rooms available at the school? He was actually concerned that she may be living in her abusive home. Even humans didn't deserve constant beatings.

||Sorry again! It was supper time, mmmmm I love chinese food. ^^||

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:47 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan stepped into the room, it was slightly chilly. But he didn't mind it so much. His room was naturally cold itself. He gazed at the books, the posters and the entire room. "I think it feels like home." He shut the door behind him and smiled at her.

He looked at the traditional oak canopy bed and the window seat. He decided on the safe choice and walked over to Ravin. He easily lifted her up and went to sit on the window seat. The open window let in gusts of fresh air and she set Ravin on his lap. Her black hair blew back and tickled his cheeks.

Dylan turned her head to have her face him and he lightly kissed her lips. "Mmm.." He hummed. He couldn't resist.

VeronicaRoseMilton
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think I found him.

"Why didn't I tell someone? Or leave?" Veronica repeated the question. "I don't really know. I didn't want to leave my mom I guess. And any time I ran off he always found me. It just made matters worse."

Hunter took her hand and rubbed her knuckles a small tear slid down her cheek again but she bit back more tears. Hold yourself together girl. She reminded herself, remembering earlier.

"I was gonna get a room at school. But they told me I'm going to have to wait, they may be filled up." Veronica sighed and blew a strand of hair out of her face. She couldn't imagine going back to daddy. She was planning on sleeping in her moms car that night and wait and see what the adminstrative office told her tomorrow about the rooms.

||Sorry, I'm babysitting and creating two profies ^^ ickky. chinese razz ||  

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:00 pm
rAViN bLaCK

Her heart warmed in happiness. He liked her room, her home, and it made her so joyful. Suddenly she was swept up easily into his arms. Ravin was very light. She was surprised by Dylan's movements. Dylan set Ravin onto his lap. She made a noise of delight and leaned into him as he kissed her.

She kissed him slowly, lightly, and moved his lips with hers. Dylan hummed softly. The noise soothed her as she trailed her fingertips down his cheeks. Ravin pulled on his upper lip with her mouth and then his lower lip. She pecked them both. Ravin then pressed her lips to the side of his mouth.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:09 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan relaxed in the chair as he coiled his arms around Ravin. Her lips moving all over his was making him feel lightheaded in the best way ever. Slowly, he stood up, supporting Ravin with one arm, he leaned her against the wall right next to the window.

Dylan kept one arm tightly around her waist and he placed the other hand against the wall to keep himself from falling onto the small blackhaired girl below him. He kept his lips moving against hers and slowly massaged her lower back with his left hand. Dylan inhaled deeply and sucked lightly on her bottom lip. Oh my god... Was all he could think.

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:10 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Full? She isn't going back to that place is she??"If you need to you can stay with me. Hunter was actually shocked at the words that had just slipt out of his mouth. He would have blushed but was unable too, due to lack of flowing blood. What in the hell?!?! but it was too late, he had already said it and he wasn't going to be rude. "Until they get your room situation straightened out, I mean. You could stay in one of the guest rooms... David was going to give him he'll about this... He honestly didn't care.[

||Your slowness is appreciated ^^ it helps with those of us who can't keep up *raises hand* lol||

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:15 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think I found him.

Veronica's face light up for a second but she shook it off. "Nah, I mean thank you. But I can stay in my car one night. And if they're full, I dunno. I'll figure something out." You stupid hoe! Accept Accept! She cursed herself.

Of course she wanted to accept his offer. But he was probably only offering to be nice and she didn't want to intrude or anything. Plus he probably had a roomie that wouldn't be too happy with her being there. "I mean, unless you want me to?" She questioned, tilting her head to the side. She was glad the conversation took a turn, she wanted to tell him more. But she figured it best to wait a bit and let this sink in.

Well, she'd tell him if he wanted. Of course, she wasn't going to force her story upon him.

*edited
||lol! ^^||  

samanthaualani

ManAxXxSamA

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:19 pm
(( *spins around in a circle* nothing to do ))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:23 pm
||post comming up I just wanted to throw this out there before I forgot, you couldhave him wonder where the heck Ravin, Holly, and Hunter are lol||  

Shirtless Elocutionist

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:26 pm
rAViN bLaCK

My God..., was what she thought. She hadn't felt this breathless since when she died.

He pressed her up against the wall, wrapping his arms tightly around her. Ravin would have fallen backwards from her suddenly weak knees if it weren't for Dylan holding her up. She breathed out against his lips, breathing in his intoxicating breath. Ravin smoothed her hands up over his chest, over his shoulders, and into his hair. There they tangled in the dark mass. She pushed him down closer to her.

Ravin's back arched into Dylan as he massaged her lower back. A deep breath, a soft moan, escaped her lips. He sucked on her bottom lip. Desire welled up within her. Ravin clutched onto Dylan tighter.

||My last post for the night. School in the morning!||  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:31 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylans breath was short and stiffled. He was so close to breathless he felt faint. But he continued to kiss her harder.

As Ravin's fingers traced all over his body he sighed deep in his throat and moaned quietly. Her hands were in his hair and his body was falling lightly on top of hers as he tangled his fingers in her dark hair as well.

There wasn't an empty space between their bodies. Her body arched into him as he continued to massage her lower back. Ravins clutch was tighter now and Dylan sighed again, he pulled back just slightly, breathing heavily. "Is... is this alright?" He asked her, not wanting to take things to far. Dylan gave her another light kiss before pulling back to await her answer.

His mind was racing, thinking thoughts he felt guilty for thinking.

||ahh. boo razz nights||  

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:39 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter looked at her in disbelif when she said she would sleep in her car, outside the school, a school for vampires.... "Absolutly not! You can't sleep in your car!" nobody was going to eat his snack but him! And a young attractive teenage girl sleeping outside with nothing but a flimsy peice of metal and glass between her and a hungry set of fangs. Hunter shook his head, "It's not a problem, there is plenty of room."

He mentally made notes of what he would have to do if she stayed, like locking his door. Not to keep her out, but to keep him in... Then he remembered David had banged a hole in it this morning. God damn demon!!!

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games