Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Hello, I'm a Noob and I like Resident Evil Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:44 pm
La Duchesse
Oh boy, I hate beggars. Someone told me once that I had a pretty avi, I said thanks but right after he asked me if I could give him one of the gift of the goddess. No! neutral
Yea, I had the same experiance, then the noob asked for 12k from me. Thats why I hate Gaia Towns.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 4:38 am
i read half way through those requests until my brain failed and i went to go get ice cream sweatdrop

other than that you should tell those dumb n00bs ''why dont you play the games and get the money yourself slacker'' 3nodding User Image  

curse.mark.kashino

battlescar

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 11:13 pm
Haha. I'm a newbie to Resident Evil but I got accepted. I think it has something to do with the fact that I actually care about it. I've only played Resident Evil 4 and Outbreak. Yeahyeah, noobnoob, whatever. I've watched my best buddy play through 0, 2, and 3. I guess it counts, because I was accepted on my first shot, I'm really fascinated with the series and I can't wait to play more of the RE games.

That and the request I put in was even longer than this. xD

I've found myself incredibly addicted to pantomiming RE actions, like walking up the stairs one at a time, running into walls, imitating the merchant from 4 and aiming a "gun" at everything when I first walk into rooms. xD

Ehh, I'm a newb, please don't flame me. sweatdrop

Newbie > n00b

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 1:03 am
battlescar
Haha. I'm a newbie to Resident Evil but I got accepted. I think it has something to do with the fact that I actually care about it. I've only played Resident Evil 4 and Outbreak. Yeahyeah, noobnoob, whatever. I've watched my best buddy play through 0, 2, and 3. I guess it counts, because I was accepted on my first shot, I'm really fascinated with the series and I can't wait to play more of the RE games.

I've found myself incredibly addicted to pantomiming RE actions, like walking up the stairs one at a time, running into walls, imitating the merchant from 4 and aiming a "gun" at everything when I first walk into rooms. xD

Newbie > n00b

You should've done this post in the introduction sticky but anyway. Some of my friends never played and yet they love the story of RE so I count them as fans, not freak like me but fans none the less. It's just that 2 of them are too scared to play but can watch and the other can't control the characters. I even made her try RE4 since it's easier to control but she kept on dying. sweatdrop  

La Duchesse

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 3:01 am
battlescar

Newbie > n00b

We're not talking about people who are new at Resident Evil, we're talking about people who were born in an english speaking country, but are new at basic english.
"i luv re4 becuz loen is sexi"
That's the epitome of noob.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:42 pm
Bad grammar kills, so do rabid fangirls but that's besides the point.  

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 5:48 pm
[~.Kami.Kaze.~]
Well, that's different, I like rabid fangirls. They make me feel whole by biting bits and pieces out of me. Don't ask how that works.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 10:09 am
Biohazard EXTREME
[~.Kami.Kaze.~]
Well, that's different, I like rabid fangirls. They make me feel whole by biting bits and pieces out of me. Don't ask how that works.

How...nevermind  

Ivory Lie

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 2:08 pm
Yay... more n00bness! xd

Request 43
ZeroIQ92
Hi, I luv RE and would like to join ur guild thanks

*shrug* Not that bad, but.. NO KISSASSING ABOUT RE IN BAD GRAMMAR FORM. And if you do.. make sure there's more than it. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 6:52 pm
Canas Renvall
Yay... more n00bness! xd

Request 43
ZeroIQ92
Hi, I luv RE and would like to join ur guild thanks

*shrug* Not that bad, but.. NO KISSASSING ABOUT RE IN BAD GRAMMAR FORM. And if you do.. make sure there's more than it. xd
I thought I declined that Request neutral ... The one before it was 10x Better then this.... and was accepted.  

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Alexandria Kiseragi

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 9:55 pm
*raises his hand* i think that long request that your talking about was me.... lol. i wrote like 2 paragraphs.

leet (L337) speak drives me insane. i actually ignore people on gaia that talk that way. worst part is i go to a college in Phoenix Arizona that has a club DEDICATED to speaking that way in real life!!!! someone please shoot these poor insignificant bastards now while ammo is readily available cause once the zombies take over there going to be small, annoying, and powerful guys that go "nyah 1 r011 @ D20 2 D0 UB3R D@m@63 2 U!" while they rip your flesh off  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 12:52 am
MM-212 Beta
Request 2
please let me join. I am the hugest fan of Biohazard/Resident Evil and i wanna join! oh yeah. Albert Wesker sucks a**.

Biohazard Extreme will like this one. Haha!

I need to find the punk who said that and possibly..oh I don't know, kick the s**t out of him, pardon my language...Wesker haters...  

Dolor Vexillum

Rubypet_girl

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 11:30 am
I just joined this guild.I've read all the books.Played all the gamesExcept for the Playstation 2.I played the ones on playstation and the ones on the gamecube.I also have the Resident Evil Archives book.I've got both the movies.some action figures.Resident Evil is my faverate game to play and read. biggrin heart Pm me if you want to talk about Resident Evil.kk  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 1:42 pm
I'm pretty thankful that I got in... I really love this guild 3nodding
I'm learning a lot more about Resident Evil.
Like Lisa Trevor... surprised  

Fangus

Fangus

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 5:22 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
battlescar

Newbie > n00b

We're not talking about people who are new at Resident Evil, we're talking about people who were born in an english speaking country, but are new at basic english.
"i luv re4 becuz loen is sexi"
That's the epitome of noob.

XD  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games