Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~A Doll's Life~(1x1)~(Jovially Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 1:34 am
James smiled and his ears perked up as his tail started to wag. "Actually . . ." he said and got up, going over to Anden and then, with his teeth, he pulled lightly on Anden's shirt revealing the pack mark on Anden's shoulder. "We are brothers. In wolf standards anyways." he said with a chuckle. "But I'm the older brother." he said with a grin.

"You kissed me . . ." Erika said softly, not making eye contact with Roland. She was still shocked over the kiss, though she had liked it . . .  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 1:50 am
Anden blinked, jumping slightly as his shirt was pulled. He craned his head to see, eyes widening at the sight. "Holy Hell.." he muttered. And then his brow lifted as he looked to James, poking the other's nose. "Ha! Says the boy who's three months younger. Dream on." he said, not aware of that part of werewolf custom.

Roland grinned, but he was starting to wonder if maybe she hadn't liked it..reacting like this after all. "Yeah..does that..bother you, Emi?" he asked softly.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 2:01 am
James snorted a bit as his nose was poked and then smirked. "In werewolf standards I'm about 18 years older than you . . . You're a newborn." he said and chuckled as he nuzzled against Anden.

Erika blinked and then hesitantly shook her head, blushing a bit more. "N-no . . . actually . . . I kinda . . . liked it . . ." she said, getting softer and softer as she continued to talk.  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 2:06 am
Anden blinked at this knowledge before blushing a little. "Don't call me that!" it was embarrasing. "You can't cheat me out of being the older brother just cause you're a furball." he grumbled, but he smiled anyway and scratched James' ears while being nuzzled.

Roland's eyes widened slightly. She..liked it? He looked at her a moment before smiling as he leaned over, "I liked it too.." he murmured, before kissing her softly.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 2:16 am
James grinned. "Aww . . . widdle baby Anden . . ." he teased and then snickered, leaning into the scratching and sighed. "You'll always be a big brother to me Andy . . ." he said softly.

Erika blinked and it took a few moments for her mind to register that Roland was kissing her! She then leaned into it, closing her eyes as she started to kiss him back. This was . . . this was too good to be true . . . she was kissing Roland!  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 2:38 am
His blush darkened a little. "Jerk." he muttered. At the other's words, he blinked and felt his throat tighten slightly. Anden bit his cheek, sniffling just a little before hugging the other's furry neck again. "And you'll always be my little brother, Jammy.." he murmured.

Roland cupped her cheek, deepening the kiss as he felt himself coming alive..the kiss was..incredible. Better than. It was indescribable..  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 2:45 am
James smiled. "Hey . . . since when did you get all sentimental?" he teased, chuckling a bit, but he enjoyed the hug and nuzzled against Anden happily.

Erika responded to Roland deepening the kiss and then suddenly pulled back with an 'Eep!' before she stood up quickly, taking a napkin and wiping at her jeans. "Cold, cold, cold . . ." she murmured quickly. In the heat of the kiss, Erika had accidentally dropped her ice cream on her lap.  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 2:54 am
"Since I got you back.." he murmured, pressing his face against James' fur before pulling away and scratching behind his ears. "I don't want to have to leave you again.." he said with a sigh, not really considering his phrasing.

Roland blinked in surprise as she stoo up. "W-What?" And then he understood, he rolled his eyes with a laugh. "My clumsy Erika.."  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 3:08 am
James blinked and then tilted his head. "Leave? What are you talking about?" he asked.

Erika blushed. "S-sorry . . ." she stammered out and then finished brushing the ice cream off her jeans and then sighed. "And I didn't get to even eat a lot of it . . ." she murmured with a sigh.  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 3:13 am
(Bedtime! Gotta get up earlyishness for mother's day -_-..me and Emy and Ben all work tomorrow >_>. Have fun at Great America! Happy Mother's Day! <3333 Nighty!~<3~)

Anden's expression flashed to guilt for a moment before he shook his head. "I just..meant..that I didn't want us to grow apart again.." he said, not sounding very convincing.

Roland looked at her a moment before going to the counter, ordering another one, and handing it to Erika with a warm smile. "No problem. That's what this one is for, love." he said, wrapping an arm around her and brushing a hand through her hair with the other.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 8:48 pm
((Got back a LOT later than I'd been expecting. XP))

James raised an eyebrow. "You're not telling the truth." he said, not convinced.

Erika smiled a bit sheepishly but took the cone and took a bite of the ice cream before leaning hesitantly against Roland and sighing. "Thank you . . ." she said softly, still amazed at what had happened not too long ago.  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 9:52 pm
(o-o..dun dun dun! I'm alive-ish, Emy wants to use the comp, I'ma take a shower and get on for a little since parents are asleep, then I'ma crash. >_> we'll see what happens...T__T *desperately needs a charger*)

Anden sighed and squirmed out from under James' furry self. "Just drop it, James." he mumbled, "I'm gonna..get a drink." he said, heading into the kitchen for some water.

Anden's phone vibrated on the table then, the caller ID said 'My Lover'. It was the type that answered just if it was opened.

Roland held her with one arm, smiling at her. "I really liked kissing you, Eri..I'd like to do it again.." he murmured.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 9:57 pm
((I need to crash soon too. I was on the go ALL day . . . T-T))

James frowned and then hear Anden's phone vibrate. Using his teeth, he gently pried it open so that it picked up, wondering what the ID of 'My Lover' was all about . . . did it mean . . . an actual lover?

Erika blushed and then looked up at Roland, smiling softly. "I . . . I liked it too . . . and . . . I kinda . . ." she said softly before leaning up and placing her lips on his.  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 10:31 pm
(T__T *hugglez* Aww. Did you have fun?)

Anden supposedly had no girlfriend, and he was the type to flirt, but not to just hook up with people or have relations.

As the phone was opened, there was a pause before a distinctly male and rather smug voice came on. "Candy Andyyy, you know playing coy never works with me..you were supposed to visit me today..Haven't I warned you about standing me up, lover?" the voice all but purred, but there was nothing feminine or queer about it despite what seemed to be being said.

Roland smiled at that and then blinked as her lips were placed upon his, before kissing the other gently and then deeply, leaning close.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 10:41 pm
((Yep! ^-^ Lots of fun! ^-^))

James gained a confused look. "What the ********?" he blurted out before he could stop himself.

Erika made sure not to drop her cone this time and her eyes closed, kissing back as her free arm reached up to wrap around Roland's neck.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games