Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Mael Family Slaves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What Family Member Should be Added?
Father
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Mother
15%
 15%  [ 2 ]
Sister
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Brother
30%
 30%  [ 4 ]
Cousin
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 13

Takahashi Uchiha

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:19 pm
He walked into the kitchen not paying attention to anyone else there. He reached into the fridge looking for something.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:21 pm
bullterrierlove
Mia sighed, relieved that nothing bad was going on. "Well. at least you're not hurt. "

Her stomach growled and she suddenly remembered why she got out of her room in the first place.

"I'm going to go get some food. See ya later!" She merrily skipped towards the kitchen her hair bouncing to and fro as she did so.

She glanced over at Elli and Chloe.
"Hey girls!" She chirped and ran over to the two.
jackson watched mia go into the ketchen he wispers to hisself " fraline mia you are so pretty "jackson walked to the basement and sit's down on the steps  

Jackson the wild one

Beloved Elder

7,700 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Contributor 150
  • Flatterer 200

Troubled Monster

Unstoppable Moonwalker

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:40 pm
Drew walked to the door with a frown. He knew that his uncle was aware of his stay, though he wasn't sure about his darling cousins. He held his bag, the rest of his luggage resting next to his feet. He raised a finger and pushed the doorbell. What would become of him now? That didn't matter did it? Drew was after all in charge of his life, no more would he be controlled.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:42 pm
before the girls could answer the bell rang and i nodded to them *ill be right back, do try to keep out of my brothers sights* i say as i walk to the front door, i open it *ah cousin how are you?* i say as i see you  

Dracoso18

Friendly Flatterer

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100

Takahashi Uchiha

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:43 pm
He grabbed a beer out and opened it. He drank some and walked to the front door and leaned on dracos. "Who are you?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:49 pm
"I'm full of sunshine and rainbows." Drew nodded and then adressesd the other brother. "What you don't remeber me? Never mind, it's been a long time." Drew lifted his other bags and went through the door. "Did you guys know I was coming?"  

Troubled Monster

Unstoppable Moonwalker

Takahashi Uchiha

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:50 pm
He sighed. "Great another person in this crowded house." He drank some more beer.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:53 pm
i lift my brother off me and then take a bag *well welcome to the house cousin, its good to see u. the slaves are around and just be careful, Tristen is in a mood this morning* i say as i carry the bag inside  

Dracoso18

Friendly Flatterer

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100

Troubled Monster

Unstoppable Moonwalker

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:53 pm
Drew watched his cousin. "I feel loved." Was his sarcastic reply. "It's great to know we can all drink beer constantly and pms." He raised his eyebrows.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:55 pm
His hand went down to his waistband which was where his gun was. "I may have a problem killing close family but I have no problem killing spoiled cousins."  

Takahashi Uchiha

Troubled Monster

Unstoppable Moonwalker

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:56 pm
"I'm terrified." He then crossed his arms. "Who's spoiled? Me? That's funny last time I checked I was kicked out of my house?" Okay that was a lie but oh well.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:57 pm
He shook his head. "Oh well I don't care anymore just don't take the room beside mine. It is in your best interest."  

Takahashi Uchiha

Dracoso18

Friendly Flatterer

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:01 pm
i sigh and look back firmly *You 2, cut the conference and get inside, your fighting like a couple of kids who dont want to play the other ones game* i shake my head and walk upstairs with the bag. i take it to a room 2 down from mine and 3 down from Takahashis. i put it on the bed and leave the door open so its easy to find.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:03 pm
He sighed and walked outside and climbed up into a tree and sipped on his beer.  

Takahashi Uchiha

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games