Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Melody's house Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xDPGx joe xmobx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:11 pm
"I did it because I love you jin!" melody stated finally pouring out her feelings. "I wanted her to be happy but not with you!" growled yukie she was extremly jelase.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:17 pm
jin looked at melody and smiled "i did not know that " he said as he then turned his head to yukie "your jealous of me and melody why we already agreed that we could all be one family" he said as he looked at yukie with the intent of defending melody's life and emotions with his own  

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

xDPGx joe xmobx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:29 pm
"Whatever jin!" yukie yelled to him. She looked to melody "I own you melody...I can easily break you in two!" comanded yukie to melody.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:33 pm
jin looked at yukie "you wont break her in half cause then you wont ever see me " he said as he got up and walked over to melody and wraped his arm around her"yukie i am going to be with melody weather you aprove or not" he said as he looked into yukies eyes trying to read her emotions  

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

xDPGx joe xmobx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:37 pm
Yukie smiled and stated "Jin I know you trying to read me..." she grinned "Let me show you who I really am!" Melody looked at yukie and asked "What are you talking about yukie?" Yukie started to glow a bright gold color as a lady of 22 appeared with pink hair, a long black dress and white flowers in her hair. She looked to see if jin was puzzled at all.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:39 pm
jin looked at her "im sorry im not impressed " he said as he stared st her for a minute then looked at melody "please get a safe distance away melody" he said as he looked at yukie "ok now that your all here and showing off how about we talk this out " he said as he got ready for anything to happen  

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

xDPGx joe xmobx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:44 pm
Melody didn't hear jin. She steped forward and looked at the lady. She started to teremble as she spoke "Mama..." tears started to fall. She lifted her hand to her face and wiped the tears away as she called to the sky "Why....why are tears coming out...." "Mama....Mama!" melody had become a complete reck in that instant.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:45 pm
jin looked at melody "this is your mom " he said "she just tied to kill you thats so not what a mom would do" he said as he just sat down and scratched his head "this cant be true"  

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

xDPGx joe xmobx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:50 pm
Yukie walked forward "I'm whats left of her jin, melody's mother died I saved her spirt.." "I just don't want her with anyone she has to become mizukage...and your another distraction."

Melody shook all over " Mama..Mama tears are coming out...mama why are tears coming out!" she looked to the sky "Why!?!?" Melody's chakra started to pick up alot.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:54 pm
jin looked at yukie "if you allow it i want to be the protector of her but i also want to be with her i want to be with her and the defender of her " he said looking at yukie then he looked at melody and saw the chakra flowing out of her he jumped up and ran toward her and wrapped his arms around her "its ok melody im here please calm down everything is going to be ok" he said in a caring and loving voice  

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

xDPGx joe xmobx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:57 pm
Yukie smiled a fimallier smile "You will have to earn my approval jin, you know that right."

Melody struggled in jin's grip "Jin..why are tears coming out?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:59 pm
jin held his grip "because you are feeling the emotion of seeing your mother again and its causing your tears to come out" he said as he he;d her in his arms not letting go and keeping his voice calm and loving  

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

xDPGx joe xmobx

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:10 pm
"But it hurts seeing her again jin!" melody signed as she told him. Melody wraped her arms around jin.
Yukie frowned and stated "Melody you don't love me?"
Melody's face suddenly appeared emotionless, her face blackened by he hair.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:26 pm
jin looked at melodys face seeing it all steight and emotionless he turned and looked at yukie "she loves you more then even me yukie and i can see why you have been somewhat kind to her and then you show whats left of her mother to her and expect her to just accept you as that come on get a grip she has just had alot of emotional trama thanks to you yukie " jin held melody in his arms and not letting go but not hard enough to hurt but enogh to show his feelings for her "yukie or melodys mom whatever you are give melody some time to adjust to that fact your around or even alive she needs atleast that much" he said as he stood there and whispered in her ear "its gonna be k im here mel"  

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

xDPGx joe xmobx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:35 am
Melody face was emotionless still as she whispeared words no one could understand "Wa no na ma tash ma no ma ti ca.." Yukie looked up with a worried face and stated "Melody....you do love me right..?" yukie's voice becoming faint. Melody's face shot up as she yelled to yukie "No, I hate you mom...I hate everyone!" melody broke out of jin's grasp and ran out the secret passage way up to her room she locked the door to her room.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games