Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
~Tainted Love~(1x1)~(Fiercely Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you believe we actually landed on the moon (with humans-during the Space Race)?
  DUH! I believe everything the government says!
  Are you brain-dead? We can't even go to the moon [i]now[/i].
  Hard to say..there's evidence on both sides..
  We shouldn't even bother with space-exploration.
  *No idea what you're talking about*
View Results

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:06 am
Emilio looked down at his father again and then awkwardly placed his hand on his head, ruffling his hair a bit. "I would have preferred this epiphany before all this crazy stuff happened but . . . thanks . . . dad . . ." he said adding the affectionate word hesitantly.

Julia smiled as she saw the dog that was Kaysal run towards her and she sat down, opening the book to the page. "I found the counter spell for yours!" she said happily and then . . . well she said the spell out loud and pictured Kaysal changing back to normal, hoping that it would work. She really wasn't sure if it would or not, but she hoped so badly that it would . . .  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:18 am
Arueyan kept his head against Emilio's stomach, seeing plenty of irony in his situation but smiling a little as his hair was ruffled. At being called 'dad' however, he looked up in surprise before grinning up at Emilio, suddenly feeling..almost happy? He was feeling? By the Gods! "I can feel!" he exclaimed, "Gods above!" he held Emilio tighter, "This 'crazy stuff' may yet be a high point of my life if all goes well.." he seemed to be spouting a bit of nonsense, but it meant a lot to him..he was feeling..somehow..

Arueyan grinned up at Emilio, no malice or sarcasm in his gaze..more like open affection and a bit of excitement, "I think you'll find you liked the b*****d more by the time I'm done with you, kid." Oh yes..he had plans indeed.

Kaysal blinked before grinning doggishly. "Wonderful!" As she said the spell aloud and pictured it..he suddenly felt another whooshing sensation..a tingle..and when it was done, he found himself human again. "You did it! I'm me!" he said as he grinned and caught Julie in a tight hug, not knowing of course that it wasn't quite over..

The spell combination had a bit of a side effect that they hadn't learned yet..doggish behavior or treatment would reactivate the original transformation spell although the effects each time would be temporary and he'd revert back to human after a little time had passed. Kaysal scooped his sister into his arms, hugging her tightly, "Thank you, thank you, thank you!" he said as he kissed her cheeks several times.

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:26 am
Emilio raised an eyebrow. "Um . . . I think you lost it Dad." he said, the word coming out easier now. What did he mean by 'I can feel'? Did that mean that he couldn't feel before? What was going on? Plus he seemed to be going rather crazy at the moment so that topped the list of Emilio's 'important things to think about'.

Julia laughed and hugged him back, pushing him away slightly. "Kay! Stop it." she said, though she was still smiling, happy that he was back to normal as well. "We still need to get Arueyan back to normal." she said, her smile fading a bit.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:32 am
Abruptly, his expression lost Arueyan's usual spark and became more of a frown as he suddenly demanded, "I want a hug." He looked up at Emilio with a petulant sort of frown, seeming less a man and more a child as he clenched his little fists around Emilio's shirt.

Kaysal nodded solemnly. "We'll find a way..Arueyan's childhood made my life trouble enough the first time, as well as yours. We needn't repeat it." he said with a chuckle.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:37 am
Emilio frowned and crouched down to snap his fingers in front of his father's face. "Hey! You're not a kid. You're a grown man stuck in a kid's body. Don't act like this." he said, rather worried that his father was progressing faster than he had hoped. This wasn't a good thing.

Julia nodded and then smiled sheepishly. "Could you . . . um . . . try to find some . . . more experienced magic workers . . . since well . . . I found that the page for Arueyan's counter spell was ripped out . . . seemed like deja vu too . . ." she said softly, her smile fading quickly.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:45 am
Arueyan's brow furrowed and he seemed to be struggling to remember something..and finally he blinked as clarity seemed to return to him. He cringed before looking to Emilio with a rather hopeless look now. "I'm losing my mind.." he sighed before wrapping his arms around Emilio's neck. "I hope you won't mind then if I give you a hug while I still remember that you are my son." he said as he pressed his face into Emilio's shoulder.

Kaysal nodded. "Of course..I'll head into town right now, I have a contact there who can help me." He pressed a kiss to Julia's cheek, "Be careful, sis." And so saying, he headed off and towards town.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:55 am
Emilio nodded and hugged him back. "Well then, I hope you don't mind me calling you 'Dad' even after you've lost your mind . . . cause I'm not one to just give up." he said with a bit of a smile and then added, "That is . . . if you even regress that far." he said, trying to be encouraging.

Julia nodded and sighed before looking through the book once more. Maybe she could find a progression spell that would counteract the regression spell . . . she just hoped that if she found one she wouldn't accidentally turn Arueyan into an old man . . .

Marian waited under the stage, her hands bound behind her back . . . waiting fearfully to be pulled up to be auctioned off. She had heard the moans and screams of pain from the girls who had gone before her. She had heard the loud thumps as they were thrown to the floor . . . the jeering crowd was easily heard as well and every time she heard the gavel bang on the podium and heard that fateful, "SOLD!" called out by the auctioneer . . . her heart sped up dramatically, wondering, would she be next . . . but now . . . to be last . . . the seconds seemed to be torturously slow. She had already heard the auctioneer call out 'sold' for the girl who had gone before her . . . and now . . . it was her turn . . .  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:04 am
(Tis Maid Marian! *cracks up*)

Arueyan felt a jolt at that as well.."Call me Dad all you like..over and over again..and then maybe I'll never forget." he said softly. At the addition, he pulled back a bit though he kept his arms around Emilio, wanting to hold onto his son after all their time apart. "I had no idea you were such an optimist, Emilio. You've always been such a grump." he teased.

Kaysal headed through town incognito with a hooded cloak pulled over his head. He did his best to remain unnoticed, since as the duke..he had many people would be interested in his person for some reason or another. As he walked, he heard screams of pain and watched as a beautiful maiden was brought on stage. She hair like lustrous blue silk, and sky-clear eyes of blue that glimmered in the sunlight..what was such a lovely young woman doing up there?

After the previous girl had been sold, a greasy man came to collect Marian. She'd been stripped of all but a ratty brown dress that clung to her sweet figure..He grabbed her by the arm, "Come on, whore. We ain't got us all day." he said with a chuckle as if he'd said something funny before dragging her on stage where he shoved her forward.

People paused before oohs and ahhs, along with the more common jeers and crude comments came into being heard.

The auctioneer's assistant gave a gap-toothed grin before yanking a fistful of her hair, holding her out to display as his hand went to a place a little lower than her belly where no non-husbandly hand should have gone. "Got us a nice piece here! You'd like some, right?"

The crowd cheered and someone suggested the assistant rip off her dress..he seemed like he might comply..  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:14 am
Emilio shrugged. "Kinda had to be. Mom was crying so much, you were . . . well . . . a b*****d . . . I certainly didn't want to succumb to depression so I started trying to look on the bright side of things . . . not that I let you know about it . . . you probably would have made a crack at it or tried to drag me down." he said as he continued to hug his father . . . one thing he had inherited was his truth-telling ways. He told the truth most of the time. When he did he told the whole truth no matter how painful or hurtful it was . . .

Marian pulled at her bonds. She was scared and her eyes looked over the crowd, the light nearly blinding her from being in the dark so long. She tried to back away from the assistant's hand without causing him to pull her hair even more. "St-stop please! L-let go of me!" she cried out, looking at the assistant, wincing slightly in pain. Her head was really starting to hurt and she could almost feel her hairs starting to rip out of her scalp.

((*blinks* . . . Wasn't even thinking of that name when I made her profile . . .))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:23 am
(O_o I didn't think you were. But it came to my attention and I found it amusing so I shared. T__T *snifflez* But apparently Mousey isn't amused..*sadness corner* crying )

Arueyan grimaced before tugging on a bit of Emilio's hair. "Snarky whelp." he said affectionately before grinning a little as he suddenly ducked out of Emilio's arms to shove at the other as hard as he could, just enough to connect Emilio's rump to the ground. He quickly straddled the other and began poking his waist in all the important tickle spots. Arueyan grinned at him, "You were saying something about being down?" he asked playfully as he tickled the other.

Kaysal watched from the audience as the woman's hair was pulled and the man appeared to be about to perform a public stripping..anger flared inside of him and without thinking much about it, he withdrew his sword and leapt onto the stage, pointing it at the man's neck. "Release her." he growled.

The man made a noise and hastily complied, moving away as Kaysal reached out an arm and pulled the woman to him, holding her tightly to him with one arm. "I am claiming this woman, try to stop me and I will end you." he said coldly.

The man stiffened, "What right do you got-"

Kaysal pulled back his hood and people gasped. "As Duke of this kingdom and brother to the king, I have every right. Attempt to contest it and I will consider it treason." he said in the same, cold tone.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:37 am
((NO! I was amused! I was just . . . so amused my brain actually shut down to process it for a bit . . . if that makes sense. OH! I know what I forgot to do! I forgot to add the smiley to the end of the thingy! *slaps forehead with palm of hand* Doy! *inserts -> ^-^* . . . There we go! All better! ^-^))

Emilio started laughing. "I didn't think you would do it . . . l-literally!" he laughed out, writhing from the laughter as he tried to stop his father from tickling him. He ended up grabbing both of Arueyan's wrists. "Aha!" he said triumphantly.

Marian stiffened and looked at the hooded man in surprise when he got up on the stage. Was he going to torment her too? . . . No . . . it seemed like he was taking her . . . but . . . why? Wait . . . Duke?! King's brother?! She was other royally screwed or had just gotten the luckiest break of her life . . . She really didn't know whether to be scared, or thankful . . . She remained rather rigid as he held her to him. Ten years of previous slavery had taught her not to trust the person who owned you . . . they could always hurt you and not have to face any repercussions for it . . .  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:45 am
(o-o...*narrows eyes suspiciously until sees the smiley* TIS A SMILEY! Le gaspeth! Smileys do not lie! *happy dancez* *givez you a cookie* Good Mousey Im-Chan! ^__^ <3)

Arueyan grinned as the other laughed, only to feel his wrists caught. He tried to pull them free, but at his present size, his son was far stronger. Arueyan squirmed, pulling backwards but that was to no avail either. "Cheater." he finally said with a pout as he mock-narrowed his eyes at Emilio even though his lips were curved into a wry grin.

The auctioneer and the assistant hesitated before waving him away. "Fine, go on then." he said angrily.

Kaysal raised a brow before keeping an arm around the woman as he walked off the stage and led her out of the crowd. When they were more or less alone near the forest's edge, he turned to her and looked down at her..taking in the woman his impulsive actions had gotten him. He nearly spoke up and said that she was free..the beautiful, exotic woman..with her wide blue eyes and pale skin..that sweet form..if he freed her..she would leave, would she not? But if he kept her..just for..a little while, perhaps..

Kaysal gave a little bow. "I am Kaysal Vytande, Duke of this kingdom. What name are you called by?"

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:57 am
((Cookie . . . *purrs* ^-^))

Emilio chuckled. "Come on." he said as he got up and pulled his father off of him. He then frowned a bit. "I wanna know why you said that you could feel . . . right before your . . . um . . . slip." he said, trying to mellow down the small episode of Arueyan acting like a kid.

Marian gave a clumsy curtsy, nearly falling over since her hands were still tied behind her back and she had no idea how to do a proper curtsy. "My name's Marian, master." she said, staring down at the ground. From previous experience she had learned that it was a bad thing to look your master in the eye.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:03 am
(o-o *dumbfounded* You..purred! )

Arueyan was a little disappointed, having been enjoying playing with his son. At the question though, his expression clouded a bit. "And I want to know how it is my magickless wife can cast spells..she musn't be magickless after all." he said, hoping to distract Emilio as he began walking ahead of Emilio.

Kaysal blanched at that. "Kaye. Just call me Kaye. My family members won't let me hear the end of it if they catch you calling me that. Besides. It makes me sound like an old pervert." he said with a shudder before noticing that her hands were tied. "Morons. Were they afraid of a little woman then?" he asked as he pulled out a dagger, brandishing it a moment to see her reaction before moving behind her and promptly cutting her hands free, careful not to hurt her. "Better?"  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:11 am
((^-^))

Emilio frowned and moved so that he was in front of his father, blocking his path. "Dad. I'm serious. What were you talking about with the whole being able to feel thing?" he asked, not one to be easily distracted.

Marian flinched a little as he brandished his dagger and then relaxed slightly as he cut the ropes around her wrists. She sighed and rubbed them. "Yes mas-Kaye . . ." she said, the master having been a habit that she had molded herself to for the past ten years, she had to correct herself. Of course, she still didn't look Kaysal in the eyes. No matter what he asked her to call him . . . he was still her master . . . and slaves didn't look masters in the eye . . .  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games