Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Black-Red Pillow ~ Boarding School (ALWAYS ACCEPTING) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LunarBabe31

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:02 pm
Shayna sighs and packs her violin and head back to her dorm to get ready for class. She walks into her room and changes clothes and flops on her bed.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:27 pm
Nika and Ivan met in the common room with tehir stuff "I'm truley sorry you have to suffer this Nika" Ivan said sadly as they head out the room

"Its fine Ivan, I'll rather be with you in the.....v-v-vampire dorm" Nika stopped and shivered "Then to be seperated in different dorms"

Ivan smiled alittle as he made the way to the headmistress's door and knocked on it "Head Mistress? Its me Ivan and my sister Nika" Ivan said "We're here to get the key to our room n the vampire dorm and drop off our lycan dorm keys"  

Kuro Masuku

4,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

lila1616

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:42 pm
(hi!! Im in Japan and this is probably one of the only chances to use a computer but i`ll post anyway)

Kaiyo sat in the dorm and thought of all the commotion that had just gone on. She couldnt believe that those of her own kind would do something like that. After what seemed like a long time of thought she heard a door open and saw a girl walk in carrying her suitcase.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:43 am
David stared up at the school. Even though he was so far away from it, it still looked huge. Walking towards the school only made it grow bigger. For a few minutes, he played a game with himself, walking away and getting closer as to make the school grow and shrink. Finally, he picked up his pace, approaching the front gate.  

~sky king Ikki~

rather_bored

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:56 pm
Demetri stopped. Or stopped stopping. He looked around. Where was everybody?

"Oh god, what period is it?"

he said to no one in particular.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:10 pm
galgoon
Kunji looks at her "Yes very doing that takes a lot out of me...........By the way whats your name im Kunji." he said with a smile and leaning back on the sofa

im erin!" she said smiling at the obviously exausted boy, letting her tail flick around a little  

Lune the Looney

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Kuro Masuku

4,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:23 pm
((Hey Neko Erin, Kunji is now at the front gate since he just got back from hell))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:32 pm
Getting closer to the front gate, David stopped to pick up a frog hopping across the path. Playing with it, he lost track of what he was supposed to be doing and sat down near the gate. He focused some of his life force into the frog, causing it to grow to nearly twice it's size, then started trying to teach it tricks.  

~sky king Ikki~

LunarBabe31

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:45 pm
Shayna wakes up from her nap and looks at the clock. She jumps and grabs her backShayna hurrys and runs out the vampire dorm. "IM LATE!! IM LATE!!." She trips and falls on her face. She sits up with a nose bleed.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:59 pm
((oopsy! mom was sick so i wasnt on sorry!))  

Lune the Looney

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Kuro Masuku

4,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:02 pm
((Its ok, is your mom alright?))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:09 pm
((yeah, she just got the cold that was going around, but shes fine now. by the way, im gonna just have my girl in her dorm and then ill incorporate her back in))  

Lune the Looney

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Lune the Looney

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:11 pm
erin woke up on the floor and thought im oh so catlike and then got up and decided to go shopping for some stuff to make sushi and walked outside to the front gate  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:16 pm
David looked up at the girl approaching the gates. He smiled and waved.

"Hi! How're you doing?" He looked at her again. "Nice ears."  

~sky king Ikki~

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games