Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Unafraid of Dreams (1x1) (Daringly Filled) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:59 pm
((It's Alice Cullen!!!))

Selina smiled and she hesitantly headed towards the children. She wasn't used to being around kids . . . but . . . they made her smile. She approached a few who were building a little block tower. "Hi . . ." she said softly. "Do you need any help?" she asked, crouching down to their level.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:00 am
((OOOOO, okay then!!!!))

Liava watched as the kids nodded their heads in unison, holding out bricks for Selina to help with making the tower. Liava sat on a chair, as a child came up with a book to her, asking her to read. Liava took the book and pulled the child up on to her knee before opening the book and starting to read it outloud

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:56 am
((^-^))

Selina helped the children build the tower as she listened to Liava read the story. She couldn't help but smile. She was feeling really good . . . Worries were far away at the moment. She was glad that Liava had brought her here . . . even if it wasn't cleaned very thoroughly, it had a very nice atmosphere.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:58 pm
Liava looked up at Selina part way through the story as the bell chimed loudly from the tall grandfather clock. Selina really was somewhere else right now, Liava hadn't seen her this happy at all ... Liava looked at the grandfather clock and bit her lip, why would she dare ... how could she dare ... to tell Selina that her moment of fun was only brief ...  

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:06 pm
Selina blinked and then started to laugh as one of the kids sneezed as they were putting a block on the tower, causing it to fall over. She pulled the child into a hug and said, "It's alright . . . we can rebuild it." she said wih a smile.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:52 pm
Liava laughed as she watched it and then was intently dragged back to the book by a tugging child. Liava shook her head, Selina was quite the mother when she wanted to be ... if anyone would marry her that is ... slaves weren't ones to marry within the kingdom  

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:12 pm
Selina continued to build things with the kids, giving them hugs as she saw nescessary as well as giving the children words of encouragement. She felt truely happy amongst the children . . . she loved kids . . .  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:57 pm
Liava frowned as a servant came up and whispered softly into her ear and gently put the child on the ground walking over to Selina. Time had flown quickly in the school room and Liava bent down besides Selina “Its time for the children to go home” she said frowning. It also meant time for Selina to go back to Laung  

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:58 pm
Selina frowned a little and then sighed, hugging the children as they left. "Bye . . ." she murmured softly. Once all the children had left, Selina looked back up at Liava, feeling . . . kinda sad that the kids had to go home . . .  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:12 am
Liava placed a hand on Selina’s shoulder and gulped “You have to return to Laung” she said gently bending down besides the girl “I’m sorry” she said. “But you can come back tomorrow, they will be back tomorrow, I promise” she said smiling, trying to be positive  

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:06 pm
Selina bit her lower lip. "Okay . . ." she said softly, any cheer that had been left over being driven out by the thought of going back Laung. He was scary . . .  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:22 pm
Liava bit her lip, tears coming unbidden to her eyes and threatening to overflow down her face and she hugged Selina. "I am trying my best to get you away from him ... but ... he is your master" she whispered nervously "I am trying Selina trust me"  

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:26 pm
Selina swallowed. "I-I know Liava . . . I know . . ." she murmured softly, hugging her back.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:10 pm
Liava held her friend as long as she dared and then held out her arm "I will take you back the long route" she promised. She wanted to keep Selina away from Laung as long as possible  

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:11 pm
Selina nodded and clung to her friend. "Thank you . . ." she murmured softly, not wanting to go back to Laung but knowing that there really wasn't a choice.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games