Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Plushie Palace & Pub ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 1:27 pm
(Silver guillotine... cut off his head to a drumbeat.))
"Well... I'm a... musical mage. I cast spells by singing and dancing, so I'm pretty good at both..."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 7:49 pm
((Sorry, been gone on break.))
Jack answered the woman, trying to be as clear as possible. Few people would perfectly understand what had happened."No this blindness is not natural. I got it neither from birth nor the sun. I got it from the exact opposite in fact. From deth and darkness. In order to escape the confines of Algul Siento, one has to escape the confines of the world, no reality, all together. When I first escaped from Algul Siento, a few years back, a teleporter named Sheemy teleported me to a place called New York. A fllow psychic named Tom said I'd be able to hide there. But he was wrong, soon I found myself on the run from low-men. I tried hiding everywhere in the city. Then, on what was September 10, 2001 by the people's reality, I found myself in the locker storage below twp giant towers. In one marked 19, I felt a starnge force pulling me. Calling me. I forced the locker open and found a black orb, one of the Manni orbs. I knew it could help me escape. It opened a door that could send me anywhere, through the darkness between realities, what we call todash. And it it did, but it cost me my sight. The ball was not without irony. Since then, the orb's ability to travel has gone with me, and I've been travelling across realities. But I've been constantly followed. the low-men hunt me by sensing the power the orb has left in me." He stopped, wondering if the girl could understand what he ahd just said.  

John C. Blues

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 4:07 pm
Danish nodded excitedly. "Perfect! Could you give me a demonstration?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 4:23 pm
So that was why the winds liked him so much. She dismissed the songster to the edge of her thoughts in favor for the telepath.

"Sounds like something the Professors would love." She said absently, her student's mind busily chewing on what he'd said. "They're always looking for new toys and complex, strange devices. Alternate reality, huh..." She realised she'd lapsed into one of her studious moods--something that hadn't happened since she'd messed up her Teleportation Fianl--and shook her head. "Powerful aura, hunters, and you caught up in the whole mess." She grinned in spite of herself. It sounded like something she'd stumble into. "Well, if you ever need help, just ask for a Leilen Archer. Doesn't really matter who you ask, or what. It'll get back to me like lightning." She smiled secretly, pleased that he couldn't see her pleased expression, and pleased because, of all her untameable powers, knowing when someone was talking about her was one of the few she could manage, as was getting to them--most of the time, at least.
It was why she gave her name to very few people. But she liked this guy who was on the run. He struck her as an interesting fellow. "Other than running, which seems like a profession to me, you got any hobbies?"  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 8:19 pm
Laciryl Eciov turned to Danish. "Ummm... ok."
He took a deep breath and began to sing.

Bong! Bong!
Toils the gong.
Announcing someone who has done fallen along!
And who has done wrong!

Bong! Bong!
Toils the gong.
This young man has not done wrong!
He is condemned because of his song!

Bong! Bong!
Toils the gong.
It is the king who commands this thing!
That this man be executed before he can sing!

Bong! Bong!
Toils the gong.
The one in power is so paranoid,
Any criticism he will avoid!
By sending this man into the void!

Bong! Bong!
Toils the gong.
What the young man said was true.
It showed the peasants what to do.

Bong! Bong!
Toiled the gong.
An ancient beat to silence his song!

Bong! Bong!
Toils the gong.
The squad lines up,
and checks their arms.

Bong! Bong!
Toiled the gong.
One swift beat silenced his song!

Bong! Bong!
Toiled the gong!
Which reached farther?
The Man?
Or his Song?

He let the last note fade before taking another breath and saying, "Was that okay?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 11:42 am
Areashine looked up from her water as the man sang, he was good. She'd been in many bars and other random places where people had to perform, so she had seen a lot. However, Areashine is a bit prideful and she felt that her place in the bar would be foresaken to this wanderer. She reached into her bag and found her flute. She began to play on cheerful notes, making sure that they filled the room with sweet melody and a Spring-like attitude. She stood up from her stool and began walking towards the stranger, her long, red hair wavying behind her. She stopped short of him and stopped playing.

"Think you can sing something to that? One, two three!"

And she began once more, waiting for him to start his part.  

Domo-Kun Chan

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 5:08 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 7:27 am
He molded into the beat flawlessly, but then turned around and made a new song. Areashine shifted gears and played the lower notes on her flute, taking note the depression in the song. She did this by making long, quite notes, and playing louder every time the lightening struck. He then struck up another tune. Areashine could see that he was just playing around this time, and made up quirky beats to follow his random song of hope. He was good and it seemed like he was testing her as much as she was testing him.  

Domo-Kun Chan

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 12:00 pm
He stopped singing and let the last note fade into the air. He turned to Areashine and said, "Very good. That was fun. Maybe another time?" He then turned to the bar to see if any spirits would be forthcoming.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 5:30 am
Areashine stop playing as well. She couldn't beat him, so, she just excepted the fact that is the boss were to hire him, there would be two performers from now on. With that, she nodded to the stranger and went back to her water in a seemingly defeat.  

Domo-Kun Chan

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 10:13 am
Danish clapped. "Very good, both of you! Laciryl, you're hired, and I hope my two performers can work well together in the future!"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 7:33 am
She looked over at the new guy, a small glint in her eye that slowly went away.

"Yeah, I'm sure we'll work very well together boss".

She drank some more water.  

Domo-Kun Chan

John C. Blues

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 1:47 pm
"I will indeed be sure to keep you in mind," Jack said, but he frowned a bit at Leilen's hobby question, but waited for the perfornmers to finish before he answered. The music lifted his spirits a bit. He then returned to the girl's qestion. "This power is my hobby. Twenty-four seven. When I was in Algul siento, it was the only thing that gave any of us real pleasure. And now since I'm outside, its the only thing I can use to my advntage. It's the only thing I've been able to focus on to keep me from losing my mind with fear." He had since felt it safe enough to open his mind's eye and take a look around. The place was nice, and the performer's were a good show. He sighed a bit. the mind's sight was good, but it was a poor substitute for actual eyes.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 4:51 pm
"Good to know." She smiled, considering his reply. "You don't do anything in particular? Like, I don't know... Illusions for kids? I used to do light shows, when I wasn't in class... Lot of good it did me..." she added in a mutter, mostly to herself. Considering how she'd gotten to this particular town, she almost considered school a waste of time, except that it had been fun.  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

John C. Blues

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 6:09 pm
"I'm afraid not. First, my power doesn't work like that. I can't tap into a group of people, only one at a time. I've never was able to use my abilities to entertain. It was all breaking Beams. Day in and day out. Not that it didn't feel good. The psychic euphoria was a narcotic for us psyches." A small part of his mind still screamed for the feeling the rush gave him. It was worse than any withdrawl, because this absence of euphoria would haunt him forever. He shook the feeling quiet and smiled a bit. "Not to mention there weren't any kids. Well, real kids. Sure you got youngsters as young as seven in the Siento, but they weren't realy kids."  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games