Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Eternal Eyes(Starting; Need someone to take over Annexus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did I do?
Awesome!
22%
 22%  [ 12 ]
Great!
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Good.
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Eh...
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Bad.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Awful!
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
Terrible!
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
GOLD!! *Grab's gold and runs*
39%
 39%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 53

Dziva

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:29 pm
Garnet started, and then stared in horror at what was happening to Jay. "Mina! What's wrong with him?" She crouched beside Jay. "Jay! Tell me what is wrong! Tell me how to fix it!"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:31 pm
"My powers will only heal the external wounds. It is a little unfair, I know, but the Gods made me this way, so I have learned to live with it. And that would be wonderful," Mina said, the last part talking about the potion. Mina gasped when Jay coughed up blood and when she saw his eye. "Wh-What? I-I don't know!" She was panicking.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yes. There is not so much as a scratch on me," Arisu told him.
"I'm fine," Mamoru said to answer Arisu's previous question, which wasn't entirely true. He had lost a lot of his energy when his shield shattered, though, of course, you could not tell by looking at him.
"...Oh! Uh... I'm okay," Asuka said.  

Stefisgarden

Dziva

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:36 pm
Garnet went to fixing up a potion for Mina so that she wouldn't panic. Working always soothed her. As she mixed she spoke to Mina. "I'm sorry Mina. I shouldn't have expected you to know....I hope he recovers long enough to tell us how to help him....."

"Well, glad we are all fine. However, we didn't kill a single eternal eyes.....ths group seems to be either very lucky or very strong...I'm going with luck as they always chose to run away." He sat down on the grass. "Might as well wait here until Arisu finds out where they are for us." He looked up at her. "Take your time, we are in no hurry." Then he lay back on the grass with his arms under his head. As he looked at the sky he was contemplating new ways to kill eternal eyes....slowly.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:37 pm
Jay slwoly sat up and coughed again.He searched for the bottle with the medicine but didn't find it"Old....illness....is getting worse....sorry about that.."He said,then he finally found his bottle and drank out of it"let...me rest a little...please..."  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Dziva

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:43 pm
Garnet felt relief that that was all it was. "Of course.....but it can't be long, we aren't safe here."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:15 pm
"We probably aren't safe anywhere. If the rumors are true and Arisu really can see the future, they will always be one step ahead of us," Mina said, falling into despair.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How can that guy keep throwing spells like that? Mamoru was thinking.
"Mamoru-sama, how long do you think it will be before you can create shields again?" Asuka asked.
Mamoru shrugged. "I don't know. My shields have never been destroyed before. I have no way of knowing how long. It could take a few hours or a few days," Mamoru told her.
Arisu sat in the grass, concentrating on trying to locate the Eternal Eyes. After a few minutes, she sighed. Visions just weren't coming to her at that moment.  

Stefisgarden

Dziva

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:35 pm
"Hmmm....I wonder how her visions work....maybe there is some way to avoid them. For instance, they should be here right now."

Annexus listened to the chatter around him. People really could be noisy sometimes. When Arisu sighed he looked over to where she sat. "Perhaps if you didn't try so hard? Just relaxed maybe? Besides, apparently Mamoru won't be good for a few days......we have lots of time. Mamoru, sit down. Don't waste anymore energy than you have to. A few days is a few days too long for me to tolerate. Asuka, did they say anything of importance around you?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:43 pm
"not bad not bad at all but sadly not good enough" Roxis said out of the smoke from the explosion as he stepped out of the smoke his armor was scratched and cracked a little but not broken and the spear that had hit him you could see the piece's levitating beside him then the piece's started to merge with his armor fixing it "If you wanna know how I did it just a the spear was about to hit me I detonated it with the use of the lighting that I had placed on the spear" Roxis said as he snapped his finger's and the other piece's from the 9 broken spear that the king had destroyed began to levitate and form into 100 needles flouting above the enemy's  

D_Storm_02

2,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:53 pm
"M-Maybe they come randomly. Maybe she can't control them," Mina suggested.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Asuka was silent as she went through what the Eternal Eyes had said in her mind. "No, they didn't," Asuka told him. Just as she finished saying that, Roxis came out of the smoke.
Arisu practically jumped to her feet and reached for her rapier.
"Haven't you had enough!?" Mamoru yelled. Well, so much for not wasting anymore energy, he thought.
Asuka, practically defenseless as she had no sword, looked around with worry.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:01 pm
Roxis then lifted his hand into the air and made a dropping motion sending the needless down at the enemy he then followed up with a 2 lighting bolts from his hand aiming for Asuka and Arisu.  

D_Storm_02

2,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:17 pm
Mamoru summoned up all the energy he had left and created a shield. Though it wasn't as strong as his other ones, it was at least strong enough to stop the attacks. "Nng..."
"Mamoru! Stop! You'll end up killing yourself!" Asuka cried with horror.
"I...I don't...care...I...will not...let anyone...die..." Mamoru said as he fell to his hands and knees.
"Mamoru! Please, stop it! You won't let us die, but I won't let you die! I-I..." Asuka trailed off.
"A-Asuka..."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:22 pm
"That would be a blessing."

Annexus sighed at the needles above them. So tacky. He then flung out his limbs so that he touched everyone in the group and teleported the to the grassy field behind the castle. He then went back to being relaxed and closed his eyes. "He is very persistent....how annoying. But he isn't very bright. If I can teleport once I can teleport again."  

Dziva

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100

D_Storm_02

2,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:42 pm
Roxis sighed " And here I thought the king had some balls................well I must be wrong hmph" Roxis said as he turned around and started walking to the nearest town "Next time we meet I'll make sure one of them fall's " Roxis said ins his mind  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:42 pm
"Yes, it would," Mina said.

Mamoru was on the verge of fainting when Annexus teleported them back to the castle. Now that they were back at safety, the shield retreated back to Mamoru and he passed out.
"Mamoru!" Asuka cried.
"Relax, Asuka. He just fainted," Arisu said.  

Stefisgarden

Dziva

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:52 pm
"you know, I think you are right. I think they are random...must frustrate her."

Annexus look to where Mamoru had fallen. "He should have sat down like I told him too. Tsk tsk. Needs to get stronger...practice more with his shield so he can hold it longer."  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games