Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
The Rooftop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Razz

Anxious Noob

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 7:02 pm
A girl, who looked to be about fourteen, was once again standing on the rooftop, leaning against the cool, metal railing. For the past few days, Rayna had been sitting up here while Andi slept, thinking about certain things. Of course, she was almost certain that Andi was fine, for she locked the door, and the small girl was a heavy sleeper, so she wouldn't wake up in the middle of the night. Even so, every hour or so she'd go down to check on the girl, then come back up. She would often sit on the rooftop for hours at a time, thinking, and then go back to her dorm to sleep, only to be woken up a few hours later by either Andi or Kylie. She sighed. 'I haven't been getting that much sleep, lately...' she thought to herself. 'If I keep this up, I'll wear myself out, with watching Andi all day, staying up here for a while, and then only getting a couple hours of sleep.....I'm an idiot.'

Rayna then looked over to the nearby corner, to see a girl sitting there, sleeping. She sighed, crossing her arms over the railing and looking downward. She wished she could sleep right now. But once again, she was too preoccupied in her own thoughts.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:01 pm
Miki had been dreaming about her parents again. She cried whenever her father came into her mind, but was joyful when she saw her mother. Even if her memories of her mother were brief, they were joyous. Her mother, before falling ill, used to bounce Miki around, sing, and tell her she was the most beautiful baby in the world.

Miki began to here the breathing of someone nearby. "Mum...?" she whispered, getting up and walking toward the women sitting nearby. Miki reached out and hugged the women, yelling "Mum! I've missed you so!".

Mooskie Chan

The Razz

Anxious Noob

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 10:54 am
Rayna looked over, widening her eyes as she saw the girl walk up and hug her. She stood there for a moment, blinking. She then patted the girl's shoulder. "Erm, I'm sorry...I'm not your mom..." she said softly, hoping the girl would wake up, if she was sleeping. 'I've already got a child of my own that I haven't even concieved yet.' she thought to herself, sighed. She prodded the girl, shaking her a bit. "Err, are you awake?" she asked, trying to look down at her face.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 8:11 pm
Ruth walked out onto the rooftop, the cool breeze played with her brown hair the circled around her neck. She took a deep breath in, there was nothing like pure air to clear one's thoughts. Here she could be free of her guilt, here she could relax and listen to the sounds of her new school. Ruth walked along the roof side untill she found a wall all to herself..for Ruth was to shy to talk to anyone. Ruth pulled up her bag beside her and brought her favourite book Jane Eyre. Ruth felt that she could relate to Jane in some wierd way, never being loved by her guardians, sent away to school so they wouldn't have to look at her face. She had the same hopes as Jane, the same dreams of finding true love and proving herself in the world.
Ruth pulled her jacket over her tighter to keep out the cold and sat engrossed in her favourtie book.  

Classicsfreak

Mande__e

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 11:38 am
Hanyou walked onto the roof top and looked at the beautiful stars above. "Wow!" She smiled in amazement. "It's....so beautiful!!" She walked a bit farther onto the roof.

She continued looking at the stars, not noticing where she was walking. Then, like the klutz she was. She tripped over some wire flat onto her face. "Oww..." She complained sitting up onto her butt. "I have to watch where I'm going...or next time I will fall off the edge of the roof." She said to herself.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 7:38 pm
Stepping out onto the roof, Razzer decided he'd check out the view before retiring for the night. There was a clear, cloudless sky hanging over the campus tonight, giving an amazing view of the stars. Razzer, ignoring the throbbing pain in his right leg, layed down on an empty bench and gazed up. For a little while he amused himself by seeing what constellations he could find. When he heard a crashing sound nearby he sat up and looked around. On the ground a few feet away a girl was unsticking her face from the floor, a length of wire caught around her foot.

Getting up, Razzer limped over to the girl.

"You okay?" he asked, holding out a hand to help her up. He bent down and untangled the wire from her foot. "You didn't twist your ankle, did you?" he asked her.  

BenFleming

Mande__e

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:36 am
She grabbed his hand and looked at him blushing. "Ye-yeah...I think I did twist it..." She couldn't stand up. "I-i can't stand up...." Her ankle started to bleed from the wire. "Ouch...." She winced from the pain. She looked up at the boy trying to help her, She looked really sad. "What do I do??"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 11:29 am
Razzer helped the girl onto the bench. "I'm no doctor, but it looks like you could have fractured something." He bit his lip. "I can't heal you, but I can get you to someone who can. Here, hold my arm."

He offered his arm to the girl, who gingerly took it.

"This may feel wierd, but it'll be fine." he assured her, and mumbled a few words. The two of them vanished in a medium-sized puff of silver smoke.

((to the hospital!))  

BenFleming

Mande__e

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 9:35 am
They arrived at the hospital and the boy put her on the bed that the doctors had out and ready. "I hope I didn't break it..." her eyes watered as the doctors played with it to see what was wrong. "Ouch..." She said as the doctor lifted her foot up.

A few hours later. The doctor came in with some good new and some bad news. "You didn't break it, That's for sure. But you did fracter your bone and tissue. You will need to stay off of it for a while." The doctor said as he left the room.

Hanyou looked up at the boy who was standing there. "Thanks for the help..." She smiled. "May I ask your name??"

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:50 am
It took a couple hours, but the doctors finally deduced that she had fractured her bone.

"Thanks for the help..." she said to Razzer and smiled. "May I ask your name?"

"Er, no problem." he replied. "I'm Razzer. You are?" Razzer closed his eyes. He thought for a second, and a lightbulb clicked on in his head. Razzer looked around the room they were in. Score! There was a sink nearby. Razzer turned it on and let it flow for a few minutes. Once the sink was good and full he concentrated, slowly bending the water in the sink into a pair of crutches. Praying his magic would hold longer this time, he removed them from the sink and handed them to the girl.

"These should help you get around." he told her. "You should stay off your feet as much as possible, would you like me to take you back to the dorms?"  

BenFleming

Mande__e

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 12:45 pm
She smiled and gladly told him her name. "It's Hanyou, And sure I'd love it if you did..." She blushed a bit. She grabbed the crutches and put them under her arms. "I hate not being able to walk, But being the klutz I am." She sighed. "I'm always hurting myself in way unimaginable!" She giggled a bit and grabbed Razzers hand.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 1:10 pm
"So her name is Hanyou." Razzer thought to himself. "Where have I heard that name before..?" Hanyou took the crutches from Razzer and steadied herself on them. She giggled and grabbed his hand.

"Ready?" he asked. He muttered a few words, and the two of them vanished from the hospital in a puff of green smoke.

A few seconds later they rematerialised in the lobby of the Dorms that separated the Raikiri wing from the Wingardia wing.

"Well, this is where I leave you." he said. "If you need me to make you some more crutches, come find me. I'll be glad to." Razzer made sure that Hanyou wasn't going to topple over when he let go of her arm, and then he stepped away.

"It was nice meeting you, Hanyou." he smiled, and vanished.  

BenFleming

Mande__e

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 6:19 pm
Hanyou smiled at him. "Nice meeting you too. Hope to see you around!" She blushed a bit.

She limped a bit to the side and sat down on th bench. "Oh man....I'm alone again...I hate this...." She thought to herself. "Why must everyone leave me?" She sighed heavily, Then stood up again. "I think I'll stay here and look at the stars for a while."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 11:02 am
he walks onto the roof top and sits on the edge he sings to cheers him up as he is feeling lonely "i wish i had my own girl..." he sobbed ( sad )  

no devil yet no angel

DeeMac61206

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 11:41 am
((No devil yet no angel, that is way to short to post at this guild the minium is 300 characters for a post, or around 6 long sentences.Please re-read the rules before you post again.Thank you! 3nodding ))  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff