Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Mecha Main Street ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 10:44 pm
"I'm afraid I don't just let people take the unconcious away. Besides, I need to talk to her leader, and she's the only barganing chip I have." He backed away, putting himself between the girl and the mystery woman. "Unless of course, you have a valid reson other wise miss..." he trailed off questioningly. His left eye calmed, and the vein began to subside.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 4:45 am
((So I guess my whole "chain her up so she can't move her arms" action kinda went unnoticed huh.))  

Kieron Simato

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 10:03 pm
((Aparently, she probably thought you ment the other girl... I did ask you to chain her up earlier.))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:58 am
((I did not see it...sorry))

She shrugged, "I'm a better hostage then she is."  

Lori Naoi

Kokuwagata

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 9:23 pm
Brett_FM
"Oh, crap..." Brett barrel rolled past the larger energy blasts, but was hit by the smaller ones. "Dang! I gotta bail!" Brett flipped a switch and was ejected from the flaming fighter which flew towards Hassi and his men. "Duck Blin!" Brett lashed out with his sword at the soldiers who surronded him, then loosed an electrical blast at them. "Come on!" He grabbed Blin's trunk and ran into his hangar with it. He pushed a button and the hangar doors closed. He flipped a switch and was taken underground to his new mech. Brett climbed into it and inserted the motherboard and his sword into their respective slots and the mech's eyes lit up. The mech, looking exactly like the previous version, grabbed it's weapons off of a giant weapon rack. Brett pressed a button and the hangar's roof and floor above the mech opened, and the platform the mech was on started rising very fast. Soon, the mech shot out of the roof and landed on the streets, where it pulled out a beam machinegun and started firing at the transport.

The energy cannon is fired again, and the flaming wreck explodes into fragments, moments before crashing into the roof of the hangar.

The transport's shields begin to fail and the shield begins to blink.

The turret turns again and begins desperately firing it's railgun at the mecha.

Hassi turns around for a moment, and the veteran covers his back, "Aim for the leg! Aim for only one of the legs. Aim at the knee joint!"

The soldiers then hunker down behind cover and concentrate their fire on the left knee of the walker, while the cannon is being recharged.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 9:25 pm
At that moment, Juan pulls the trigger, and a bullet grazes the side of Hassim's face.

"Damn! He turned his head."

He pulls back the bolt, and a steaming brass ejects. He loads another round, and relocates, jumping across the roof. Where he runs, there is a slight disturbance and the rain can be slightly seen bouncing off his cloaked figure

Kokuwagata

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 6:43 am
Erk titened his gaurd, "Wo are you?" he said giving her a strange look.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 8:18 am
She smiled softly. "I happen to be the second in command," she bowed dramatically. "Lori."  

Lori Naoi

Brett_FM

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 6:05 pm
Brett turned on the external speakers. "You're gonna have yo do better than that! This is made of Gundanium! You're big ol' cannon can barely scorch the paint!" The railguns indeed scorched the paint of the mech and the small fire just about bounced right off. The mech alternated firing at the transport and the soldiers. (If you've ever seen a Gundam, you know what it looks like Kokuwagata.)  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 5:33 pm
Kokuwagata
At that moment, Juan pulls the trigger, and a bullet grazes the side of Hassim's face.

He pulls back the bolt, and a steaming brass ejects. He loads another round, and relocates, jumping across the roof. Where he runs, there is a slight disturbance and the rain can be slightly seen bouncing off his cloaked figure
zephel; had finally arrived through the abyss portal to the street looking around for that soldier."dambn it when the portals get jacked up. now where to find the soldier."He body sunk into the shadows and he had eyes through all the shadows in the area wth thermal vision.he had spoted something move through the buildings and the shadow he was in raced towards it. his red eyes indetfdy it and irt was the soldier. his red eyes had noticed the rain bounce off in mid air and the darkness told him it was his target so to make anentrance his shadow raced in front of the soldier and his syth opened a hole in the ground in front of soldier and zephel jumped out of it."was sup."with no time to lose he swung his syth at the spot where water was bouncing off from in the air.  

zephel693

Blight_of_Luca

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 10:28 pm
(was my post ignored?)

blin stood there standing down the soldiers with his large wooden club  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 10:56 pm
"She telling the truth?" said Erk to the horse-thing. "I trust this thing more than you..." he said with a glare as an atempt to explain.  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Kokuwagata

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 9:39 am
zephel693
Kokuwagata

zephel; had finally arrived through the abyss portal to the street looking around for that soldier."dambn it when the portals get jacked up. now where to find the soldier."He body sunk into the shadows and he had eyes through all the shadows in the area wth thermal vision.he had spoted something move through the buildings and the shadow he was in raced towards it. his red eyes indetfdy it and irt was the soldier. his red eyes had noticed the rain bounce off in mid air and the darkness told him it was his target so to make anentrance his shadow raced in front of the soldier and his syth opened a hole in the ground in front of soldier and zephel jumped out of it."was sup."with no time to lose he swung his syth at the spot where water was bouncing off from in the air.

Juan flies off the roof and crashes to the street below, near the feet of the mecha.

The two soldiers then open fire on his assaulter.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 9:44 am
Blight_of_Luca
(was my post ignored?)

blin stood there standing down the soldiers with his large wooden club

"Handle this one for me,"

He clutched his face and ran over to the edge of the roof near the mecha, and began to open fire on Juan, who was cstill clutching the smoking rifle

The Veteran the cautiously circles Blin with his sword at the ready.

Meanwhile, the transport ship decided to abandon the last two prisoners and take off. The radio chatters for a second,

"I'll be attempting a second pickup in an hour here, you'd better be here"

The ship takes off and rises higher into the air.

The soldiers ponder the risks of what they knew would be necessary to take out the mecha, or at least disable it.

Kokuwagata

Kokuwagata

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 9:49 am
A white armored soldier carrying a seriously wounded man on his back runs behind the alleys

In hot pursuit is a girl armed with a scavenged blaster firing wildly at the soldier. She manages to chase him out into the open.

((Yes folks, I am finally wrapping this up ^^;;; wink )

The soldier stops a few feet in front of the mecha before reeling back.

Meanwhile, a slashed and injured man in jungle camo holding suddenly notices Malem.

"YOU!"

The guy raises his rifle and fire, but Malem ducks into an alley just in time.

A fusillade of fire from above concentrates on the downed soldier, while the sound of a different sort of flyer begins to be heard in the distance, a vague shape of a flyer with something large strapped to the bottom.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games