Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusa Hospital - Medical Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:38 am
Kasumi leaned down and gave her a small hug and took her arms and laid them down. "Then get some rest, you been though a lot. I will be right by your side when you wake up." She said leaning down and kisses her head and moves the hair out of her face and smiled hoping now she would drift off to sleep.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:46 am
NUR

User Image

Shoko falls alseep with a smile, Slipping into a sleep rather easily she just listens to the sound of Kasumi's voice telling her to rest and it's all it takes to make her wanna go to sleep. Her eyes shut tight Shoko dreams all sorts of wonderful dreams, She feels safe knowing kasumi is right by her side.

Eris5

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:47 am
(Nuppins, Damn lol You should have her like go through a total like Relapse or something and Vrail pulls you out and you have kids lol)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:42 am
((I'll leave that up to Nuppins... I won't be here, so she'll decided if and when they have kids))

Vrail nodded "Ok well... let's go check for houses out of the village. Maybe we'll find one that perfect for us... You know just you and me." he then put his arm around her as he started towards the exit doors "Then we'll talk to your parents. I need to settle something with them and be done with it." speak in a sincere voice. He didn't want her family hating them. He kinda wanted them to be a part in their lives, not something they had to hide from. Things would be better that way.

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:06 pm
Vincente sighed, looking at his fixed up arm, sorta. "Guess I gotta get a move on, Shiro's probably lost without my guidance and amazing leadership skills."[/exit]  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:34 pm
(( Speaking of you not being here, when are we going to do the plan?
Oooh snap Kasumi is here
>>
-hides- ))

"J-just us." Aki smiled as she nuzzled her head against his arm. Something about his words made her heart flutter. It was going to be a home just for them right? Shanking the creeping thoughts from her head Aki listened to his next words. They caused a dark look on her face. "Huh.... what parents." She growled in utter disdain, then suddenly stopped as she remembered Vrail's sad and lonely childhood. Aki glanced up at him hoping she hadn't stirred up anything in him. "Th-they'll never listen..." The girl was nearly whispering by now as she bit her bottom lip nervously.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:42 pm
((No plan now... just Rp with him. Have him be at home on a break from being a ninja for a while. Well until I get back. Hector posted like he had found the cure, so I can't really say it didn't work. stare ))

Smiling Vrail lead Aki to the exit, even though he didn't need to "Well... we'll talk it over before we go ok?" he then kissed her cheek and gave her a wink "Raise you out of here?!?!?!" he spoke daringly as he ran out the exit.

((Where do we post now?))

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:46 pm
(Some treatments will fail after a while. So if something happens technically you could still have it if the treatment doesn't kill it all)  

Havok-Trance

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:11 pm
(( We'll just have him be chillin at home. Have him weakened by the disease I guess. ))

"Okay." Her voice was meek. She simply grinned at his words and burst into pear petals and wooshed out of the open door. The petals only lasted for the few seconds it took her to get back to the main street.

(( Back to the streets then ))

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:30 pm
waking up from her long slumber, Shoko worries only for a split second that Kasumi has left her side. Kasumi however stayed with Shoko the whole time and upon waking, Shoko's smile widens to unbelievable lengths as she see's Kasumi sitting next to her. Shoko's wounds all but healed, She will still need some time to get better and get back to walking normally. "Goodmorning Kasumi. You really know how to beat me up huh?"  

Eris5

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:36 pm
Kasumi smiled a little. "Wish I could take credit but I didn't even know I did it, I was just flailing like a fish out of water." She said leaning down and moving the hair out of Shoko's face so she could see her clearly, and slid her hand down and rested it on her cheek. "How you feeling?" Kasumi said with a look and voice of sincere concern.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:50 pm
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User ImageUser Image
Phantom God

Arekku suddenly appeared with Aki as he put her down gently as he let go off his bloodline, as he then walked into the hospital slowly he seemed more exhausted he headed to an elevator and had his back on the wall of it as he waited for Aki, he stood there he seem incredibly pale and tired though there was a viciousness to his eyes though he was looking at the floor if anyone caught his stare they might think he slaughter thousands of people.

Arekku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Don't worry........ I'll only die smiling...."
"Even if You don't blink... There is no way to see me."

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:57 pm
✿❁❀HATAKE AKI
-------------------はたけ 亜紀
◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageTick Tick Tick Tick on the watch --------------------------------------
--------------------------------------Life's too short for me to stop-----

The jounin wasted no time following after Arekku. She chanced a glance at him while they waited in the elevator. He looked even more exhausted. His pale complexion and diverted eyes made him seem ghostly. Aki was worried that he was really and truly losing himself, or even worse that he was no longer the man he had been. That he was already a hollow shell ready to become the perfect puppet of destruction for the two beings he housed.
Black Iron Flower of Grass

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:00 pm
NUR

User Image

"I will be ok." Shoko smiles and gets up slightly so her back is at an angle, her weight resting on her forearms. Kasumi is such a strong shinobi even after her absence from fighting she regains composure so beautifully. Shoko can just smile and be glad she is such great friends with such a great person.

Eris5

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games