Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
The Tree of Life Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:01 pm
User Image
*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*

Amara ran quickly towards the tree. She turned and looked behind her to see if Shima would follow. She didn't see him yet and decided to give him a few more moments before she just decided to train herself. Amara began by stretching out her body. She lifted one leg up at a time and held it against her body before doing the same to the other.

She leaned forward and placed her hands on the ground. with a kick up, she moved into a handstand and began walking around on her hands, trying to build up some strength in her arms until she knew if Shima was going to take her up on her offer or not.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:05 pm
Shimahamaru Ilmani

User Image

Shimahamaru arrived at the Tree slightly out of breath. Dang, she's fast. He saw her stretching and decided to wait a moment before calling to her attention. He didn't want to surprise her in any way. In her hyped up mood, she'd probably attack him right away.  

Shimahamaru

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:10 pm
User Image
*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*

"Excellent! You did come!" Amara had looked over when she heard the grass crunching beneath his feet. She let her feet drop back down to the ground as she spun around to face him. "Well Shima, let's make this interesting. Since we are going to be taught more Jutsu's by our teachers, why don't we use our fists in this battle. We wont' always be able to rely on our chakra afterall right?"

Amara flashed that hyper active devilish grin once more as she punched her fist into her palm once again. It seemed she was really ready to get down and dirty with the fight. Then again, she was one of those people who didn't mind pain or scars. She wore her wounds like badges of what she has accomplished. And it wouldn't be the first time she had gotten a scar.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:14 pm
Shimahamaru Ilmani

User Image

(our teacher? didn't you say you were transfered? I ish lost. lol)

Shimahamaru didn't exactly want to get beaten to a pulp at the moment, but something told him that saying no would make things worse. "Sure." he replied, taking a fighting stance. This would not be good... at all... "Any other rules?" He asked.  

Shimahamaru

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:20 pm
User Image
*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*

((I put an S there XD My bad!))

Amara looked to Shima and nodded. She pulled out her shuriken and kunai and laid them on the ground. "No weapons either...Well...you can use them if you want, but I'm going to use my fists. I just don't want us getting so worked up, we try to kill the other ya know?"

Amara placed a hand on her hip and walked away from the weapons she had laid down. She stood a good distance away from Shima and fiddled with her mask before crouching slightly. She spread her feet slightl and bent her knee's a little as she balled her hands up into fists. "Tell me when you are ready Shima!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:22 pm
Shimahamaru Ilmani

User Image

Shimahamaru agreed and took out his weapons; senbon and kunia. "Ready." I guess.... He didn't move though, preferring not to make the first move.  

Shimahamaru

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Shimahamaru

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:23 pm
(gtg for about 15 minutes. My sis somehow requires 2 cpus to watch television...)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:25 pm
User Image
*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*

He wouldn't have to move. Amara came to him. She dug her feet into the ground and sprang up. She ran at Shima as quickly as she could, her feet beating against the ground as her long white hair flowed behind her. As she neared Shima, she leapt up and flipped over him. Once she landed on the ground, she slamed her hands down and pushed herself up, sending both feet towards Shima's back in an attempt to knock him over and down.

Amara turned her head to look at him as she attacked him, she wanted to see his reactions and how he worked, in the hopes that she could take him down.  

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:25 pm
((Alrighty ^^))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:37 pm
Shimahamaru Ilmani

User Image

(WTF! lol)

Shimahamaru, caught completely unaware, took the blow, but did not resist in the least. Rather, he instinctively rolled as he headed towards the ground. He spun around and stood up. "Thanks for the warning." he said sarcastically. "It allowed me to be completely prepared." While saying that, he was observing her closely, eyes watching for any movement whatsoever.  

Shimahamaru

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:45 pm
User Image
*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*

"Remember Shima, we aren't going to get warnings in battle. It's kill or be killed out there." Her feet hit the ground and Amara spun back up onto her feet. She turned and ran at him again. This time, she pulled her fist back. As she neared Shima, she leapt to the side before sending a punch towards his ribcage. Lenon's words went through her head when they had attacked him dead on. She didn't want Shima to see a punch coming for his face, so leaping to one side seemed like an overall good option.

"Besides Shima, when you said ready that means that we are ready to fight! Don't say that unless you actually are, especially in a friendly sparring match!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:49 pm
Shimahamaru Ilmani

User Image

Shimahamaru didn't move until the last moment, and after he had seen the change in footing that indicated a change in direction. Even so, he narrowly dodged the attack. "Especially? Why would this make it worse?" he asked, raising his leg to knee her in the stomach. He followed through with the motion, turning into a back handspring.  

Shimahamaru

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:55 pm
User Image
*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*

Amara felt the first hit as his knee hit her stomach. She growled lightly and smiled to him as he moved back into a handspring. While he was doing that, she dashed forward again and swung her foot at his hand in an attempt to make him fall onto his head.

"You don't want to get smacked prematurely do you? Saying you are ready to fight then being knocked down with the first punch because you really weren't?" Regadless of if she actually tripped him or not, she wasn't going to wait to attack again. Amara sprang to her feet and leapt up into the air while near Shima, she spun her body around like a top and aimed her foot at the side of his head.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:59 pm
Shimahamaru Ilmani

User Image

Shimahamaru felt her foot his his wrist, and could nothing to stop it, because he had already left the ground. This caused him to flip upside down, and he immediately felt lucky for this because Amara's spinning kick hit right where she wanted, except that he wasn't right-side up anymore. He practically spun in midair and hit the ground on his back. "Where are you finding the time to talk?" he asked. He didn't bother getting up. Seeing as how she had no jutsu or weapons, it seemed like a reasonable defensive position. Not the best, but better than halfway up.  

Shimahamaru

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:05 pm
User Image
*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*

"Awe, what's the matter Shima, can't you walk and chew gum at the same time?" Amara landed on the ground infront of Shima. She placed one hand on her hip and walked around him until she was standing over his head. With a curious look in her eyes, she took a few steps back before kneeling down.

"I wouldn't really suggest that position. It would make it too easy to hit you and that isn't really something I am into. I like my fights tough. It's the only way I'll get better." She stood up again and leapt back a few feet. She rose her hand and motioned for Shima to come at her and show her what he had.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games