Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusa Dorms Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:43 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

Yukio quickly backed off. "It's ok. I understand."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:56 pm
Good night my angel time to close your eyes And save these questions for another dayUser Image

Makoto smiled at Yukio."Thank you, Yuki-kun." She picked up one of his books."So, why do you have all of these books?"

User Image
The water's dark and deep Inside this ancient heart You'll always be a part of me

Crimson Remedy

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:04 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

Yukio looked around at all of the books surrounding the room and floor. "Well, I guess you could say I am a bit of a bookworm. Reading was one of the few hobbies I was allowed to keep up with when I wasn't being tutored, so it just kinda grew on me." He looked at the book in Makoto's hands. "Why? Do you like to read too or something?"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:09 pm
Good night my angel time to close your eyes And save these questions for another dayUser Image

"A little."Makoto replied."I mean, not as much as this, but i enjoy a good book every now and then."Makoto flipped around and put her head in Yukio's lap. She picked up the book and looked at the front cover."A Study in Scarlet...what's this one about?"

User Image
The water's dark and deep Inside this ancient heart You'll always be a part of me

Crimson Remedy

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:16 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

Yukio smiled. "Have you ever heard of Sherlock Holmes? This is the first novel he was featured in."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:19 pm

"I love Sherlock Holmes!"Makoto exclaimed. She put the book back down, making a mental note to ask to borrow it later."What kind of books do you write?"She asked Yukio. She turned her head to look up at him.

User Image

Crimson Remedy

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:25 pm
(be back in like half an hour)  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:33 pm
Fenrir Graveheart
(be back in like half an hour)
(it's cool, take your time)  

Crimson Remedy

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:13 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

"I write Adventure novels for the most part, but I do a bit of everything." Yukio glanced at a shelf that specifically held all the books he personally wrote.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:16 pm

"Oh!Cool!"She rotated her head around to see the bookshelf that Yukio was looking at. She turned back towards him."Can I read one, some time?"

User Image

Crimson Remedy

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:19 pm
(Lol, Tetsuo is an Artist, you should have him Illustrate a book for you)  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:24 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

((Yeah. lol That'd be cool.))

"Of course." Yukio nodded. "But don't get your hopes up. They're all pretty successful, but they still don't come anywhere close to the greatest adventure story of all time." Yukio looked away from the shelf and down at the bedside table drawer.

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:30 pm

"Oh?"Makoto asked."What's that?"Makoto turned her head to follow Yukio's gaze.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:37 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

Yukio held up his hand and the book sitting on top of it zoomed into his hand. He grinned and handed it over to Makoto. The book was titled, "Robin Hood."

((Oooof course. XD lol))

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:55 pm

Makoto smiled."I've read this. I like it alot." She reached up and kissed Yukio gently on the lips."Almost like I like you."

User Image

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games