Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusa Ramen Shop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:53 pm
((Wait! Let me get there first. You know how to get to the Grass Lands outside of the village, right?))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:54 pm
((Um....Nooooo >.> <.< Well I did post at the gate. She's standing next to the door waiting for Lennon. The outside world is scary afterall XD))  

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100

Shimahamaru

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:54 am
(what did I miss?)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:18 am
______________________________________Vrail Hatake

User Image

Vrail smiled at the thought of having their our place, even for what little time it was for. He was still a little weird on how desperate the Chiru clan was. If they were going to make her do those things, then why would they let her go like that. They would certainly go after her. Vrail needed allies, he doubted Aki and him could hold back a whole Clan, especially when it came to the existence of the Clan. His arms squeezed Aki, for confort. He didn't want her to feel his tension, but he was too lost in thought to really hold it back. He took in a deep breathe, his hair was back to it's messy form, standing up again. His eyes a light shade of purple, for the Kurama made them that way, were staring into space. His lips were pressed together making a thin white line. When he finally spoke he announced "Man... I'm hungry! That food over there is really inticing." making it seem as if he was just pondering on what to eat.

((Thanks Doku... Now Vrail has to shave... xP LoL ))

Hatake Family Tanto
This tanto belonged to Kakashi's father Hatake Sakumo, who was known as "Konoha's White Fang." Using the blade, the unique white chakra will pour forth from Kakashi and his father. This is the Blade that I, Vrail Hatake, have obtained.

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:31 am
((You missed this.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:35 am
lenon01
((You missed this.))

((Ok? what does that have to do with Vrail? I just see you showing some jutsus to the maskarade!))  

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:12 am
Shimahamaru
(what did I miss?)

((This is what it was for. >.>))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:58 am
Yukio walked into the ramen shop and ordered lunch while he scribbled in his notebook.  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:19 am
User Image
*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*

Amara headed over to where Yukio was sitting and pulled up a seat for herself. Since they were teammates, she figured they better get on the right foot so the squad is tighter. "Well..Yukio..You caused quite a ruckus...Tell me, why did you become a ninja?" She looked at him through the holes in her mask. The white haired woman leaned back slightly before glancing up at the ceiling. She could use another dip in the hot spring herself.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:28 am
Yukio glanced at Amara and slurped his ramen. "Why did I become a ninja?.....For fun. You?"  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:34 am
User Image
*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*

Amara looked to him and nearly face planted into the table. For fun? That hardly seemed like a reason to become a ninja, especially if he wanted to be a good one. The masked woman looked over to him and just shook her head. "Fun isn't really something you should become a ninja for. Granted, I believe to do good work you need to enjoy what you do, but you should want to help people or something like that. I joined so I can become a great Sannin. I want to be respected by those who obey the laws and strike fear into those who don't."

She looked to Yukio again before pushing herself up. "Listen, I think you need to think a little harder on why you want to become a ninja. If you are only doing it for fun, there is no telling whether or not you will stay on the side of good, or pass over into the side of evil. Especially if something like fun is what you are seeking."

She placed her hand on her hip and headed off towards the hot springs. She needed to relax and take in everything that had happened, and that was just the place to do it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:41 am
Yukio laughed as Amara left. "Strike fear into those who don't obey laws, I wonder if that includes me?" He paid for his lunch and decided to follow Amara. The info he gained on his squad members, the better. Besides, it might lead to something exciting, like what he went through yesterday.  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:44 am
Lenon appeared in front of Yukio. "Follow me for your first test." He walked off to his house.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:47 am
Yukio looked around Lenon and watched Amara's figure die off in the distance. "...bummer." he muttered before following Lenon to his house.  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Shimahamaru

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:34 am
(sry, gtg soon. Relatives are visiting. Just drag me along where ever you go. Lenon, feel free to take temporary control like "Shima followed along." or other simple stuff, k? Will be on later tonight.)  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games