Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The choosen Ones(not ended yet!POST!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

My Fallen Angel of Hope

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 2:37 pm
Niara got up off the rock and moved away from the cave. She drew her swords, and started practicing. She practiced until dawn. She stopped, but wasn't breathing heavily nor sweating very much. "This is going to be a good day." she said to herself.  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 12:42 pm
elaise see's the light of dawn filling the cave and turns to zack saying " maybe we should wake everyone up and get going? if we stay here too long then we will be found." she looked at fang whi was now stood next to her and patted him on the head.  

GAlA_Olivia

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 12:48 pm
Zack slowly nodded"yeah..you are right."He put his shirt and claok on and then walked slowly torwards the exit  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 12:51 pm
Niara was heading back up to the cave when she heard something moving slowly, but with a purpose. It was headed in this direction. Niara bolted up to the cave to see Zack and Elaise standing there. "Good, you both are up. We have a problem. Something huge, slow, and evil is heading this way. We need to go. Now." she said to them before heading out of the cave to tell Luke.  

My Fallen Angel of Hope

GAlA_Olivia

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 12:52 pm
elaise picked her cloak up and put it on before following zack to the enterance of the cave.

since when did we become the leaders of this little group.

she wakes everyone up before leaving the cave.
" soi where is this friend of yours? we should all stick together."  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 1:31 pm
Zack sighed as he heard what Niara said"So...thta means we all have to hurry now and reach the next village and hoope they let us in!If they see that an evil creature follows us then they will lock the gates.ANd trust me..the wall are high you nearly can't see the sky when you're inside."  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

My Fallen Angel of Hope

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 1:51 pm
"Ok. If anyone is too weak to move, my tiger and her friends will carry them. If we can't get in, I'll try to persuade them. I'm pretty good at that." she says to Zack. "Hurry, it's not very fast, but it will follow us. It's pretty big by the sound of its footsteps. And very strong too." she also says to him. She also said these things loud enough so that everyone could hear her.  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 2:15 pm
Zack nodded"Okey....good to know...ANd i think they will let us in but if the creature is to close well then not!"  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

GAlA_Olivia

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 2:21 pm
" well then we had better hurry hadn't we" elaise, she had been stood near zack listening to the ocnversation between him and niara. she looked at fang beside her and said " do you know a quick way to get to the next village?" he looked up at her before growling " i do and you should know it too, you will have to persuade them to follow me, but you must hurry."

looking at zack she said " fang knows a quick way of getting to the village through the forest if we can go that way without the creature realising we could get there before him."  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 2:24 pm
During the commotion, Coop and Dave were still sleeping. Dave seems to be cuddling to Coop.
"Ah that feels nice dear" Coop sleepily said
Both of them open their eyes and see each other and...
AAAAahhhhh!
They stand up lookin disgusted.
"Oh god man wat the hell!"
"Ew sick dude, see this is why we don't sleep in the same bed!, I feel violated!"  

Daveman-Hewhosmokeswyochs

My Fallen Angel of Hope

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 2:28 pm
"I doubt it. A quick route, yes, but the creature is on the quick route. So we are gonna have to go around him. We need to have one of our best fighters in the back, and one in the front. Everyone else in the center. Attack if need be, but help is more acceptable when a friend is in danger." she said looking at Zack. "I've never had friends before. I was always teased and bullied because of my elven heritage. Everyone but the people in this group. I will die to save this group if I have to." she said to them before calling Lyra. "Lyra!! can you help us navigate around the huge evil creature in the woods? It would be really appreciated." she said to her cat. "Yes I can Niara. I will do whatever it takes." Lyra said to her in the language of her kind.  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 2:33 pm
Zack sighed and then looked at the twins"Hey finnaly awake!?Come on we have to hurry and get to the next village!!"  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Daveman-Hewhosmokeswyochs

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 2:37 pm
"Yeh, we heard when your conversation woke us up. Big monster comin at us, so we got to head to the village asap. We got it. We'll take your advice Niara, so tell your animal friend to lead the way. Alright gang lets move out" Coop informed  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 1:04 pm
((hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaha!!!! ur makin me laugh dave.))
"That's strange....a human is taking my advice. That has never happened before. I'm glad that this stone brought us together!!!" she whispered to herself. "Lyra, can you find anymore of your big cat friends to come help scope out a quick route around the creature???" she asked her cat. "Yes I can. I shall call them, Niara." Lyra says to her in her language. "Good. Thanks. I'm sorry, Elaise. If you want to, your wolf pack could help Lyra and her friends." she said to Elaise. Lyra walked out of the cave and walked out a bit away from the cave. Lyra roared really loudly, even for her age and size, calling her cat friends over to them. Two showed up. A black panther and a lioness. All three came trotting up to Niara and sat down in front of her, and looked at her like she was one of them. "Lyra, Zuki, and Sasha. We need your help to find a quick route to the closest village around the huge hulking creature that is coming towards us at this very point in time. Will you three be able to do that???" she asked them. They all shook their heads yes. "All right then, I'm ready, they're ready, are you guys ready????" she asked the group.  

My Fallen Angel of Hope

GAlA_Olivia

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 1:17 pm
elasie looked at niara and smiled before saying " i'l see if they can help, i might be able to get someof the other animals to help as well especially the birds."
she looked down at fagn who understood her straight away and began to howl, she saw a couple of the wolfs from the wolf pack walk out of the trees and also saw some from other wolf packs.
" we need you to help to get past the big monster coming are way, don't worry about the big cats they're helping us as well." they all looked at her before growling a bit and sitting down ready to depart.
" we're ready." she said motioning to the wolves around her. " we have extra protection from these as well. is everyone else ready?"
she smiled broadly at niara before looking down and patting fang on the head lovingly.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games