Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
What could ruin Resident Evil? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Could Resident Evil ever be ruined?
  Yes
  Never
  Resident Evil 4
  Resident Evil Movies
  Other reason
View Results

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:14 am
Gamer_404
NotteRequiem
I know for a fact that they're not on Gaia. They probably do read the Capcom forums... which unfortunately are swarming with RE4 noobs..

We've been doomed from the start.

There are alot of RE4 noobs on the capcom forum, but there is an almost equal if not greater amount of people who prefer the originals there. Trust me, I go there almost every day.

Most of the RE4 noobs who go to the capcom forum mainly just ask a question because they are stuck or something then never return.

But they'll only pay attention to those RE4 n00bs because that's the game that made them the most money. Unfortunate, really.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 12:07 pm
Resident Evil has already been ruined. RE:4 was a complete disgrace to the whole series. Sorry to anybody who loves Leon, but he did NOT need his own game. He is so annoying, along with Assley (Ashley Graham).

Plus, those people are NOT even zombies. They are sick people. A classic zombie is a DEAD mindless person who craves human flesh, and do those people eat you???!!! NO they don't, they attack you with rakes and axes and other weapons.

AND THEN THERE'S THE MOVIES.
i mean wtf, where in the series is there a chick who has supernatural powers, there's wesker, but he's a dude and one of the secondary characters. Then they make Jill Valentine a complete, excuse me, b***h. Sienna Guillory ruined Jill. in Paul Anderson's words, "he wanted something different" But, i mean, having something different is usually good, but with RE, it makes it horrible.  

Starbuck123

mooncalf90

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 3:06 pm
Although 4 didn't do much harm as one game, another game like it could cause a huge uproar.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 3:29 pm
Yeah well... we'll see what 5 does....  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 3:48 pm
mooncalf90
Although 4 didn't do much harm as one game, another game like it could cause a huge uproar.
4 was a travesty. 5 has no zombies, so I'm not even gonna bother buying it.

If people invest in RE5, then Capcom will get the impression that they did something right. So I won't be a part of it.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 3:50 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
mooncalf90
4 was a travesty. 5 has no zombies, so I'm not even gonna bother buying it.

If people invest in RE5, then Capcom will get the impression that they did something right. So I won't be a part of it.

Same here. I'm gonna just rent it just so I can at least play it cuz I doubt any of my friends will have it so I could borrow it.  

Vankala

Ivory Lie

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 3:51 pm
I don't think many people here will do. I know a friend of mine IS going to. But thats his choice  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 5:44 am
I don't know wether to buy it or look at gameplay vids on youtube.  

Lisa Trevor

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 5:53 am
I'll probably end up watching the gameplay vids on youtube and then buying the guide or something like that.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:57 pm
Lisa Trevor
I don't know wether to buy it or look at gameplay vids on youtube.

I plan on recording my first playthrough (that should be interesting, lol) and do a review-type thing at the end. 3nodding Well, that's the plan anyway...:Sweat:  

Vankala

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:06 pm
Tsk tsk tsk. I can't believe you're going to waste your money on actually buying it.
Revolt!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:11 pm
Never said I was going to buy it....  

Vankala

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:15 pm
So you're planning to rent it enough times to actually do more than 1 playthrough?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:26 pm
Not if I rent it from somewhere where there aren't any late fees, like Blockbuster or Gamefly or something...or if I'm really lucky one of my friends will have it and let me borrow it.....though I wouldn't hold my breath on that one...  

Vankala

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:44 pm
Yeah, but... If your friends buy it, then that still adds to Capcom's pocket. So it'd be a good thing if they don't.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games