Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
*--Ataraxia Highschool--* Going to be remade Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I was to start over this rp, with a different setting and a different plot...your thoughts?
YES!!!
66%
 66%  [ 4 ]
....what?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No, no, no, annnnnnd no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Maybe?
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
If you do [insert suggestions here] then yeah
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

Kills 666

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:43 pm
{ that all i asked but you have to argue with me }
Hades made a huge swirl of ire above his hand tha was a pur blue flame. as soon as the water hit it the flame it started to evaprate the whole thing. the water that was throwen a him was now no more. " is that all you got brother" said hades

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:42 pm
"You turn, you little s**t" Poseidon said flipping Hades off.  

Sergeant Paul Jackson

Kills 666

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:11 pm
" i never makethe first move I let the weak come at me first " said HAdes laughing to his brother.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:15 pm
"What do you want Hades?" Poseidon said, for Poseidon this was one of the best days he's had for over 2 thousand years.  

Sergeant Paul Jackson

Kills 666

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:23 pm
" I let the weak little baby make the first move " said Hades yelling it so that His litte brother would hear him. He said with a arragent tone so that it would piss him off enough so that he wud attack him head on.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:34 pm
((um, Hades is Poseidon's little brother. With Zeus as the youngest))  

Sergeant Paul Jackson

Kills 666

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:35 pm
{ who cares it's just nothing bout the rp can yu jus replay}  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:42 pm
(ok)  

Sergeant Paul Jackson

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:41 pm
Bella glanced back at the two, watching them as it was their fight. Wait, why would he want to take my soul..it's not even that important but then again Ella would be upset if it happened. And I wouldn't be able to sing again.. She thought to herself then looked back at them, watching once more.

(sorry i was gone, and really that's true. Hades is the little one but really he just might be just being a a** to Poseidon )  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:45 pm
((kk))

Poseidon glared at Hades, he stopped a second to look over to Bella. He gave her a smile then looked back at Hades. "You can't have her soul, this town is full of them. Why would you take this one?" he asked Hades.  

Sergeant Paul Jackson

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:04 pm
Bella blinked, half surprised he asked him that. Silent again, thinking she didn't need to talk. She resisted to yawn, for some reason a bit tired and bored. She remembered using her powers before, then slightly cursed at how that might have alerted her sisters.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:44 am
" i did it because you are talking to her " said Hdes waiting for His brother to try and attack him again.  

Kills 666

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:00 pm
Athena sighed and changed her form into Anaxandra. She was bored and needed something to do, she knew that her two uncles were at it agian, so she was staying clear of the lake. Is ther anything to do here? She thought to herself.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:38 pm
"Why don't you just leave Hades, go find Ares and fight him. You know he'll like that" Poseidon said. Behind Hades a ball of water was being formed, it was hiden from Hades sight so he wouldn't see it.  

Sergeant Paul Jackson

Kills 666

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:44 pm
" what are you scared " said Hades hearning that there was a ball of water being made behind him. Hade knew what to do. He made a ball of pure fire that he throw it at the ball of water which made te whole ball of atr evaperate in a milasecond.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games