Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Control Group Paradise (Finished, please delete me) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If you were an animal, what animal would you be?
Bird
42%
 42%  [ 6 ]
Mammal
35%
 35%  [ 5 ]
Fish
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Reptile
21%
 21%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 14

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:11 pm
"Sir, remain in your vehicle!" The officer commanded spotting Aaron leave the vehicle. Ignoring Aaron's words, he drew his sidearm and aimed it at Aaron to back him up.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:16 pm
"Fine." Aaron said as he went back into his vehicle. As he got in, he grabbed the M9 Beretta and loaded a magazine into it just to be safe. Aaron also snapped his helmet on and waited.  

2ndLt_Aaron_Wang

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:23 pm
Other police officers soon arrived, their lights on and sirens running. By then the show was over. Both of the original officers stepped out of their cars and aimed their weapons at Aaron in the vehicle. "Sir, slowly step out of the car and get down on the ground!" Other police officers followed suit as they arrived on scene.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:30 pm
"********." Aaron said. He tapped the radio,"Command. I need assistance. LEOs are trying to arrest me and I need further orders." Aaron said.

"Lieutenant. Take them out if necessary to the mission at hand. Are they keeping you from your objective?" command replied.

"Yes sir." Aaron answered back.

"You have permission to fire on the LEOs. Just make sure you don't get killed. Command out."

"Here we go." Aaron said as he stepped out of the vehicle with his arms raised. He waited for one of the officers to make the arrest.  

2ndLt_Aaron_Wang

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:40 pm
"On the ground!" The same officer repeated. Without weapons in his hands when he stepped out of the vehicle, Aaron found himself slowly behind surrounded by the police, some of whom were armed with weapons not standard issue.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:50 pm
"I'm on the ground smartass." Aaron said under his breath and he reached behind his back and pulled his pistol and aimed it at the officer. "Back off. You are interferring with my mission!" Aaron barked.  

2ndLt_Aaron_Wang

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:56 pm
("on the ground" implies laying face down on the ground. sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:58 pm
[[I was trying to make a smartass remark. But oh well.]]  

2ndLt_Aaron_Wang

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:06 pm
(in that case...)
Upon Aaron drawing his weapon, all officers with a clear shot of the soldier fired their weapons.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:23 pm
[[I thought it was against police protocol to fire on a suspect without being fired upon first. But oh well.]]

Bullets pinged off of Aaron's armor, but Aaron's shields flared, and an audible alarm rang in his ears. Aaron dove into the HUMVEE and started to drive off.  

2ndLt_Aaron_Wang

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:33 pm
(Police can fire first if they believe they are defending their selves or others from immediate harm.....otherwise I don't know how cops get away with shooting 'suspects' lol)

Officers that could dove out of the way of the vehicle as it roared past. The law enforcement quickly returned to their cruisers and began pursuit. A few men radioed ahead to inform their HQ and security posted ahead of the situation. "Unknown soldier is resisting arrest and is heavily armed, be strongly advised."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:38 pm
Kibas was disturbed from hearing gunfire not to far. "hmm another experiment?" questioning himself.  

Teh_Raving_Wulf_XD

2ndLt_Aaron_Wang

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:42 pm
"Son of a b***h." Aaron cursed as he started to drive towrads the airport. He got on teh radio again."Command. I need you to contact the local law enforcement here and get these assholes off of my case. "Aaron said as he madea hard right turn.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:52 pm
( Perhaps this info is a bit late, but the reason all the experiments received an airdrop to the island is because the scientists didn't actually pay the substantial fee that would have been required to house the experiments. Included in that, while on this experiment, scientists are in charge and they hold no authority over the island's security. Otherwise, the drop would have been a safer one with the experiments stepping out of the plane at the airport. Your character's 'command' is made up of military scientists. Your ranking officers with real authority would be your handlers on real missions.) sweatdrop  

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

2ndLt_Aaron_Wang

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:05 pm
[[Dman. I guess my guy is screwed...unless I drop a few grenades out of hte window of the humvee.]]

Aaron grabbed a grenade and primed it. He waited a moment before dropping the grenade out the window hoping hte trailign police crusier would hit it.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games