Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[Chunnin exams] The Grand Hall (report here now) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:58 am
"Zane, Shoku and Ed your turn in the maze" Zeramaru said smiling that the first three all passed.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:39 am
Gee...
((As i said i couldnt get to computer during 22-24.4 So can i still get in or is it already over ?))  

Mahou1Kami

fire assasin8

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:58 am
Kemai forgetting his hyoton was still on said"dismiss" and closed his eyes they were back to normal  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:01 am
Mahou1Kami
Gee...
((As i said i couldnt get to computer during 22-24.4 So can i still get in or is it already over ?))

((go ahead I never closed the exams... so do the written alone then you might catch up to the others just do it fast))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Mahou1Kami

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:28 am
(K sir, i will then pm the answers of first exams to you >_>))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:42 am
Zane hears the proctor call out his name. "Alright its my turn to go in. Time to show them what a Mist ninja can do." claimed Zane as he enters the maze.  

BluewolfofMibu

Mahou1Kami

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:53 am
Medulla left the written exam room.
"Gee so now for a maze.." She said with bored voice.
Gee i hate dark places...

"Pff, whatever..."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:21 am
As Zarud came out from the written exam he sighed "2 points out, just 2 more and I would of moved on to the second exam, ah well there's still next time and by then I will have learnt alot more jutsu." He then began to make his way back to Sunagakure.  

ZazuHelvii

Devoted Otaku

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:51 am
Ronnel no Fenniksu
The clone nodded and checked Vrail over quickly. Seeing no signs of a concussion, it left the boy to his rest. Standing up, it pulled out a soldier pill and a chakra pill, and laid both on the ground next to Vrail's head.
"When you wake up, take those with you. Eat them in a pinch."
It shunshin'd back to the forest to check on Sano.

Vrail awoke and sat up looking around. He didn't see anyone special around, but he noticed the Chakra pills. He took 2 and stood up, shaking himself awake.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:25 pm
Eris5
((ugh dont want to read like 10 pages))
User Image Shoku sits down in the corner with her arms crossed she keeps to herself for the most part, since she knows barely anybody here. She may be slightly outgoing at times but this situation and place is unsettling for her so she stays quiet and watches as everybody interacts and whatnot.

Susumu stands and waits for Kasumi to exit the written exam room, once she does she gets down on her knee and smiles "I'm guessing you did fantastic."

Kasumi gave a smile that filled her whole face as she jumped up and wrapped her arms around her mothers neck and hugged as tight as she could. "MOMMY!" She called out overwelmed with joy.  

Masumi H Dekata

Requiem of Remorse

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:41 pm
Rag sighed and took a seat again, playing around with a kunai in his left hand. "Looks like I'm going to have a longer wait...Oh well....Can't be helped I guess.." He said in a low voice, not talking to anyone in particular.

(I will not be able to be on from now until the 26... sweatdrop Forgot all about my camping trip with the BSA...So yeah....I hope that isn't to late to do the maze...)  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:39 pm
the clone of katsuro look at people going and passing and was thinking. "hm. a chunin exam where all the genin around the great nations and others come.....i envy them. wish i was a genin right now. so much fun, the past" he said in his mind. he then cross his arms and continues to watch the people pass and leave.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Metal_Edge91

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:40 pm
Ed heard his name and went into the maze.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:35 pm
Ed walked into the grand hall chared and smoke comming from his body.
Ed pulled out three scrolls and said "I did it" And passed out.  

Metal_Edge91

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:30 pm
The Kaze Bunshin of Ronnel entered the Exam Hall, and looked around worriedly for a moment.
"Where is.....aha! There he is!"
It had spotted Ed, and rushed over to him. It noticed the scrolls clutched in his hand, and picked him up heavily. Staggering a moment under the weight of Edgar's weights, the clone moved back towards the Ice Forest where the SunaArashi Bunshin was.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games