Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The Devil's Castle OPEN +Still Accepting+ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 2:33 pm
"I am guessing that he left me the job of teaching you how to fight with weapons." Hirono said with a sigh.  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 2:35 pm
Alice froze seeing Shou hurt "Stop it!" she screamed at him. She was scared but was prepared. Before she knew it the blade stopped, before a final blow. She stood, as Shou ran off dropping the blade, fear in her eyes. Not from death, but for Shou. "Shou wait!...No I don't wish to learn much either...You hurt him on purpose also!" ok...Either Shou was lying about his personality, he's hiding something, something possessed him. Somethings wrong... Her anger was starting to begin. She began to run off to catch up with Shou.

User Image

MindxHunter

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 2:39 pm
User Image"Let him teach you." Shou insisted, but didn't turn around. He kept walking. "You might need to know the next time we face each other. Besides, if it wasn't for him, you'd be dead by now."  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 2:44 pm
Alice stopped, and shook her head " W-whats wrong with you?...Why do you want to kill me anyway?...was it because of lastnight?..." She stared at the grass, as she was not far from Shou. "I really didn't have control over myself...I don't even remember...did I hurt you?...What did I do?...I don't understand.." she kept asking Shou.

User Image

MindxHunter

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 2:54 pm
"Just leave it be." Hirono said as he put his inbetween Shou & Alice.  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 2:57 pm
Alice backed away, fear and sadness in her eyes. She only thought of how everything changed in only one day, but kept her eyes on Hirono.

User Image

MindxHunter

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 2:58 pm
User ImageShou sighed. "I'm fine." Shou replied. He turned around to face her. "It's just that, every once in a while, my demonic side takes over me. Just like what happened to you a while ago." He smiled kindly at her. "Don't worry, I'm fine." Shou repeated, but he felt as if his heart was sore.  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 3:10 pm
Alice heard Shou's explanation, and she felt a sign of huge relief. A small smile hit her face "Thats good...bad, but good" she smiled up at the sky All the things I thought...Thank God... "Do you need space or something to help?..." She asked Shou

User Image

MindxHunter

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 3:10 pm
(Gotta go)  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 3:11 pm
(( Awwsss -.-...edited then lol ))  

MindxHunter

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 3:13 pm
((distance?))  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 3:16 pm
(( Space sorry XD I'll edit ))  

MindxHunter

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 3:46 pm
User Image"I'm okay." Shou replied. "I should be the one asking you. You're the one that almost died today. How are you feeling?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 3:51 pm
"So, ready for the training?" Hirono said as he held his hands behind his head.  

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 3:52 pm
Alice had shivers down her spine "E-e-e-eH?!...W-well.. sweatdrop I was somewhat prepared for it...I wasn't surprised that you might kill me" she laughed a little nervous, her hand behind her head." It seemed...almost expected."

Alice looked at Hinoro "Sure...ready to get myself handed to..about a million times" She smiled up at Hinoro.

User Image

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games