Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Gundam: Holstein Theory (Ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 6:44 pm
Gil let out a groan, looking over the damage of the Gaplant.
"...Can't believe the turrets blew up..." he said with a mope, exiting the suit when he was back in the cockpit.

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 6:49 pm
"I tried to save them, but apparently that b*****d did more damage than I thought." Demi said, climbing out of the cockpit of the Sazabi and looking at where his turrets used to be. "Sorry about that.."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 7:01 pm
"Ehh...Shoulda just shot when I had the chance..."  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 7:03 pm
"s**t happens.." Demi said with a shrug. "I couldn't see what happened after the missiles hit for a while but I'm sure you did fine."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 7:04 pm
"Made sure he ran away with his tail between his legs though..." Gil said with a chuckle, walking off as the engineering crew went to work on the damaged mobile suits.  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 7:08 pm
"Probably because you left him to deal with a fresh suit after being beaten to a pulp like your's." Demi shrugged her shoulders again, giving a closed eye smile, catching up to him and beside him. "To bad they got away though. Their bound to come back with more now."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 7:11 pm
"Oh and I'm making sure to pay the b*****d back too..."  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 7:15 pm
"Somehow.. I knew you were going to say that." Demi said with a heavy sigh, shaking her head. "And somehow, I know he's thinking the same thing.."

"Going to kill that b*****d.." Olskey was growling to himself. "Son of a b***h cost me the whole mission! That ship would be gone if it wasn't for him or that stupid partner of his! Next time I see them, their life is mine!" He continued to growl, holding up pictures of their suits he had taken through the cameras, adding them to his to-kill-section on the wall along with the picture of the LionHeart.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 7:18 pm
Gil suddenly sneezed three times.
"...Yeah...I can tell someone hates me..."

"Aww...Look everyone...The little spaz failed a mission..." A Sol-Neo soldier said at a safe distance away from Olskey. The other soldiers started to chuckle.

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 7:21 pm
While Gil sneezed three times, Demi only sneezed once.
"...If that myth about sneezes is true, he really hates us.."

The soldier may have been safe from Olskey for close range, but he certainly wasn't safe for long distance... or the large desk being throw directly at him and any other soldiers dumb enough to laugh at him.
"I'M GOING TO GUT EVERY ONE OF YOU SLOWLY!!" Olskey barked down at them, pulling out a knife as he stood on top of the table.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 7:26 pm
"That is quite enough..." Roggshide announced, walking into the view of the others. As soon as he appeared the other soldiers stood straight up and stayed in a readied position. Even the one who was hit by the table did the same.

"So...From what I hear, Chief Petty Officer, your mission failed beyond all comprehension...Am I right..?"

"...Don't know why he'd hate you yet..."  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 7:32 pm
Olskey just glare down at the floor, before standing up and setting his knife back into his pockets. "Yes Sir. There was more soldiers than what I was told on the ship and we were overwhelmed. I had one pilot on me who refused to leave me alone and also refused to die. I almost had him in my grasp but he had a partner working from a distance who I had fired at with the last of pod missiles. I highly doubt I killed them as well as most of my missiles were stopped by one soldier and what few were left were blocked by the target."

"Probably because I shot at his axe, keeping him from cutting your turrets completely. They would have fallen off if I hadn't deflected the axe."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 7:36 pm
Dojime sneezed at the top of the walkway right after they did. "that was weird." he called to them, walking to his room.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 2:56 am
"Did you think a ship would be without defenses..?" Roggshide asked, tilting his head.
"You know my intolerance to excuses...Where is the pilot that gloats all about entering a battle and killing everything around him?" he asked, giving a grin.

"I guess I won't have to hold back next time..."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 5:35 am
"I underestimated their defenses." Olskey said through clenched teeth. "I would have killed everyone around me if it wasn't for those two damned pilots keeping me from my duties. One of them is more cowardly, fighting from a distance. I'll have to eliminate them first. They seem to be a weakness for the other as well."

Demi then suddenly sneezed again.
"..No, I don't think you should."

Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games