Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
My Little Story (meats vs veggies who will win (meat)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what's your favorite FESTIVE
  eastet
  kwanzaa
  halloween
  martin luther king
  father's day
  9/11
View Results

Orphie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:08 pm
it's
it's not even close to being finished

D:  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:12 pm
User Image
I like the part where Cookie got kneed in the grain.

User Image

Cabron the Swan

Terara Drakon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:15 pm
I actually like how these are written. xD

why am i never in any stories ;_;  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:15 pm
Lady Psycho Sexy
User Image
I like the part where Cookie got kneed in the grain.

User Image

No more rice balls for him amirite? Rofl!  

One Way to Troll

One Way to Troll

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:09 pm
Wayne had been on his way to Owwin's office for ten minutes. He was mostly daydreaming until he heard a voice call his name.

“Hey!” said the voice. It was Dino Pakkun (Ak) AKA The Dragon. Ak is a hitman. Some people don't even know who he is. This isn't because he's ignored or anything; it's because they're dead. He was dressed in a t-shirt with scantily clad underaged anime girls (lolis) with a red coat over top and jeans. Yellow tinted sunglasses rested on his nose. He had the delusion that if he killed certain people, he would become “number one.” Besides this quirk, people liked him (when he wasn't trying to kill them)(when they knew who he was).

“Hey Ak, what's-” Wayne recoiled in pain. Ak had slashed him with his plastic lightsaber. It had razorblades attached to it.

“Are you crazy?!” Wayne asked, bleeding on the concrete.

“You can't fool me,” he said, “I know you're number one. I'm gonna get you, Waynebrizzle.” He stabbed Wayne with lightning speed, and caught his body as it slumped forward. He then dragged the body to the edge of the floating island and tossed it off.

Ak was number one now. The only one who could stand in his way now was Sir J ********/> Trenn decided to call Wayne on the way to Betman's house. He got no answer. Panicking, he ran to Owwin's office.

“Wayne hasn't come in all day, Trenn.” Owwin said, “Are you sure he said he was going to come here?”

“I'm positive. Owwin, this is serious. I'll call a search party. But there was something he was going to ask you.”

“What's that?” Owwin asked, cocking his head to the side.

Trenn sneered and grabbed Owwin by the throat.

“Tell me what you know about Denko's death!” He held his chainsaw finger up to Owwin's eyelid (again).

“Holy s**t I'll talk! I'll talk! Put me down.”

Trenn put him down.

“Look, all I know is that Denko did not overdose on his own. There are signs of a struggle. I've been threatened with my life to not talk about it, so please provide me with a safe haven from these people.”

Owwin looked up at Trenn and shouted, “Save me!” and Trenn looked down on him and whispered,

“No.”

He slammed the door on his way out. Owwin weeped quietly.

Trenn sprinted to Betman's house and knocked his door down. He arrested the guild member without even asking any questions. He found cocaine in his room. That was proof enough for him.

Several months passed and Betman still wouldn't admit to the murder of Denko and Wayne, who was never found. Trenn found out that Ak had murdered him and apprehended him as well. Ak had severe delusions and was tricked into murdering Wayne. Trenn sliced his eyelid off.

“Now you'll see the consequences of your actions, because you don't have your eyelid!” he said.

Fish's condition was getting worse. Now he wasn't even eating Taco Bell, which he loves. Trenn was starting to feel the pressure. He was the only mod left besides the mysterious Xilo.

In one of the previous months, a week or so after Wayne went missing, Trenn tried to talk to Xilo. The man doesn't speak much, even by Trenn's standards. He tried to ask him about his election, but got nowhere. Xilo was a rock.

Trenn hired a detective, Terara Drakon, to search for Wayne. He never found any leads, but the two became good friends. Trenn trusted him. He had him look for records on Xilo. Drakon couldn't find anything; not even a birth certificate. Trenn was feeling hopeless.

“There's something you should know about Betman.” Drakon said one day.

“Hm?”

“I checked some files we have on him. He's never even met Denko, let alone dealt cocaine to him. He may be guilty of other things, but the guy didn't kill Denko.”

Trenn let Betman loose and paid him 10,000 dollars for his pain and suffering in jail. He also let him keep his eyelid.

Trenn and Drakon went out in the city, desperate to find something, when they saw a group of young women gossiping happily. They were I Love Inuyasha (I don't, that's her name. Seriously!), Lady Psycho Sexy, and Awkward Turtle. They were talking about Denko's death, but Trenn heard some juicy details.

“I, like, heard, like, he had something, like, to do with it” I Love Inuyasha said.

“I know he did,” LPS said, “I found it in his room after one of our sex sessions.”

“Found what?” Turtle asked.

“Some hit contract on Waynebrizzle. I pretended not to see it, though. I'm sure he'd kill me if he knew.”

“He's not the only one to be afraid of “ Trenn chimed in, “Tell me or you're all gonna be seeing stars, and I don't mean that I'm going to punch you; I'm going to cut your eyelids off, and you're going to see the stars in the sky when you try to sleep at night, and they're going to keep you awake.”

After that very descriptive threat, they talked. Allegro had put the hit on Wayne.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:14 pm
This is ******** stupid. Owwin doesn't weep quietly. He weeps loud man sobs. I request a lock.  

Owwin

Orphie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:18 pm
But Dr. Owwin must weep quietly so he doesn't wake sleeping patients.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:19 pm
Orphie
But Dr. Owwin must weep quietly so he doesn't wake sleeping patients.
But, he said he came to my office. There are no sickbeds near my office, that is where I do paperwork. The operating rooms, the labs, the recovery rooms, those might all call for silence, but my office is for me.

I WANT MY MAN TEARS  

Owwin

One Way to Troll

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:21 pm
I had Owwin weep quietly for the sake of the drama. People crying loudly isn't as dramatic as when you do it silently, like a native american mourning the rape of his land.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:22 pm
CLIFFHANGERRRRR  

Kuzodav

Eloquent Conversationalist

Owwin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:23 pm
One Way to Troll
I had Owwin weep quietly for the sake of the drama. People crying loudly isn't as dramatic as when you do it silently, like a native american mourning the rape of his land.
Wait they raped my land too? Not my horseradishes! NOOOOOO!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:34 pm
I really like how the dialogue fits some of the characters.

I can really see Owwin saying "Holy s**t I'll talk!"  

l-Kriel-l

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:56 pm
"Denko loved cocaine, and did it ever day."

I love you.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:42 pm
User Image  

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

Orphie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:44 pm
perfect  
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games