Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
The Student Lounge Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dante_V_Sparda

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 4:59 pm
Dahv burst through the door with a big smile on his face. He laughed as he walked over to the burger stand. He eyed Yuki and Hiro across the room but made no effort to talk to them. He sat down on one of the stools in front of the burger stand and waited for the burger guy to show up.

"What can i get for you sir?" The man politely asked. "Uh, can i have a regular hamburger with extra onions, please?" Dahv asked. "Of course right away." The man replied happily. "Thank you sir." Dahv laughed. He played with his katana behind his back. He stared outside and admired the birds who flew by the windows. They had courage.

"Here you are sir," The man handed him the burger, "That'll be 2.67 sir."
Dahv pouted then jokingly smiled. He pulled out a 20 and handed it to him. "Keep the change as a tip. Thanks for the service." Dahv picked up his burger and walked outside before the burger man could reply. He walked out onto the balcony and ate at his own pace.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 5:07 pm
Yuki's thoughts were broken as someone rushed through the door and she turned her widened eyes to see who it was. "Dahv..?" she murmured faintly. She saw his eyes dart towards her and wondered silently when he then ignored her after. Yuki watched as he got a burger, absently taking a bite of her pizza every now and then. After a moment she sighed, and stared back at the table. She listened though, as Dahv's footsteps sounded off until he went out on the balcony.

Hiro watched Dahv as well, momentarily glancing up from his food to take note of him. His eyes narrowed slightly as his first thought was. Is this guy following us? Then he shook his head, pointing out that he was probably just hungry and this seemed to be the only food place nearby. He looked towards Yuki, frowing slightly as he saw she hadn't made any effort to move.

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

Dante_V_Sparda

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 5:21 pm
Dahv kept eating his burger, staring up at the clouds and smiling. He had never come to appreciate his powers until he came here. He was finally normal. But that didn't change the fact Hiro hated him. He looked back and saw how he glared at him. "Haha, an enemy already huh? Too bad." He finished his burger and walked back inside.

He walked into the bathroom and cleaned up. He came back out and talked to the burger guy for a minute. He jumped over the counter and continued talking. After a minute the burger guy left and came back with the burger shop uniform. "Alright! Now you go have some fun dude." Dahv laughed. He patted the boy's back as he jumped over the counter and ran out the door.

Dahv made a hero pose and smiled. "Another satisfied customer." He laughed then sat down to wait for customers.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 5:28 pm
Yuki heard Dahv re-enter and glanced towards him, watching puzzled as he approached the burger place again. He's already eaten though... she thought as she watched curiously. Right...? Yuki stared towards him still, but didn't make a move. She wasn't going to approach him unless she had a good reason to and, considering she'd just eaten, she had none. Sighing, she crossed her arms over her chest and stared back at the table.

Hiro watched Dahv curiously as well, and then shook his head with an amused smile on his face. Then he looked towards Yuki. "Hey, what do you wanna do now?" he asked, practically bouncing in his seat. Hiro froze, eyes widening as he stared around. "...I forgot drinks!" he gasped and jumped to his feet. He grabbed Yuki's arm and pulled her towards Dahv. "Come on! It's an emergency!"

Yuki's eyes widened in surprise. "But I'm not thirsty!" she protested, but Hiro was too strong. She was dragged all the way to Dahv until Hiro finally paused. She placed herself behind him, mostly out of Dahv's view.

Hiro stared at the boy for a moment, wondering what he was doing. But then he laughed and set some money on the counter. "Two cokes please."

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

Dante_V_Sparda

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 5:40 pm
Dahv jumped up smiling. And punched in the order but pushed back the money. "Everything is on the house tonight. My treat." He smiled then pulled out a large cup for Hiro and a medium cup for Yuki. He filled them with ice and started with the coke. Playing on this little opportunity he put on some shades and smiled. "So how long have you two love birds known each other? Long? Is it serious?"

Dahv finished up the drinks and put them on the counter. He put on the caps and put in straws and smiled. "There's your order sir." He went into the back and grabbed the fry cooker. He quickly made a batch and took it out. "Here's something extra." He smiled pushed open the cash register and over paid again.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 5:59 pm
Yuki blinked at him. "Are you... sure?" she murmured uncertainly as she watched him return the money, reluctant to take the offered drink.

Hiro grinned, accepting it back without trouble. "Don't worry about it!" he laughed, patting her back as he whispered to you, "You remember how hard it was to gain this human money?"

Yuki bowed her head and nodded reluctantly. "Ah, thank you..." she murmured, finally accepting the drink, but hesitating before drinking at all. Sighing, she finally ventured to take a sip, choking on it at Dahv's question of their relationship. "M-me and Hiro?" she cried, face flushing crismon. "We're just friends!"

Hiro grinned, and it soon changed to a smirk as he wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her close. "Haha, what are you talking about, love?" he smiled, nuzzling her heck.

Yuki jumped and pulled away, placing a hand over her quickly beating heart. "Stop it Hiro!" she scolded, staring embarassed at the floor. She heard Dahv offering to get them something else and lifted her head to protest.

But before she could speak, Hiro snatched it off the counter as well. "Why, thank you very much!" he grinned, beginning to eat again. "This human food sure is great," he nodded in content.

[Sorry, dinner break. ><;;]

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

Dante_V_Sparda

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 6:17 pm
Dahv smiled and changed to a grin when Hiro played back at his words. So you want a game huh? I'll play with you. He looked at the boy's shift to see it had just finished so he took off the uniform. He looked at Hiro from over the counter. "Yeah i'm talking about love! I see your woman isn't very open about you two. I would expect that if she was dating someone like you."

Dahv stared at Hiro with fire in his eyes. Touching his katana only slightly ready to attack if he burst in anger. This was actually fun, at the expense of Yuki's trust, but he had already lost that. If only i could separate Hiro from her... then i could show who i really am! "So you two looking into getting married or something? Or are you just hiding it till you get out of high school?"

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 6:23 pm
Hiro just smirked, glancing to see Yuki staring fixedly at the ground still. "Oh, we've known each other since I was ten and she was eight," Hiro nodded hugging her close again. Then his eyes narrowed very slightly. "But do not refer to her as anyone's woman," he growled softly. "She is a person, not a thing." He disregarded the comment about himself, frowning instead that Yuki had been insulted.

Yuki's face was blazing red, but she didn't try pulling from Hiro this time. She was actually kind of thankful that he defended her, though she wasn't about to admit to liking him. "We are just friends," she said quietly, still watching the floor. "And nothing more than that. Can we get off this subject please?" Her tail wound around her leg nervously as her hands fretted with her belt.

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

Dante_V_Sparda

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 6:29 pm
Dahv frowned. Hiro had the upperhand, so he just gave up. Damn you hiro... I'll get you back for this! He walked around the counter and faced Yuki. "Forgive me for calling you 'Woman'," He faced Hiro and smiled, "And forgive me for this." He punched him across the face and straightened his shirt. "Let's call it a little rivalry here."

Dahv started walking away and wanted to let out some steam. "I don't need to get crap from the local guard society anyways. I need to train my skills so they are actually USEFULL." He spun around and bowed to Yuki. "Have a good day Lady Yuki." He vanished up the stairway and left to the training room.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 6:38 pm
Hiro shifted protectively in front of Yuki as Dahv approached them, but the last thing he'd been expecting was a punch to the face. "H-Hiro!" Yuki stammered, eyes widening in shock. But Hiro just took it, glaring after Dahv and growling deep in his throat. His hands clenched, but he was determinted not to fight in front of Yuki. He scowled down at the male, shoving his hands in his pockets for better restraint, not saying anything as the b*****d bowed to Yuki again.

Yuki herself stepped back slightly, suddenly fearful. He'd gone off so suddenly and in her mind, she was the one who had the right to slap them. Yuki watched uncertaintly until Dahv disappeared from sight and then turned towards Hiro, ushering him towards a chair. She closed her eyes briefly and a piece of ice appeared in her hand. She held this to Hiro's face, frowning worriedly.

Hiro put his hand on hers, pressing the ice more so to his cheek. "That jerk... I didn't even do anything!" he muttered.

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 7:07 pm
Yuki's face blushed red again but she ignored it due to her worry. "Are you alright?" she whimpered. Hiro smiled at her and nodded. "Yeah, thanks to you... Now," He stood from his chair and looked out the nearest window, still holding the ice to his cheek. "As much as I'd like to go pound that jerk, lets head to that playground there and see what its like." He grinned, pointing out the window to some shapes in the distance.

Yuki smiled, trying to recall the last time she'd been to a playground. "Alright," she nodded quietly. "Are you sure you're ok?"

Hiro nodded, waving her off. "Yeah, of course I am. Do you think a punk like that could slow me down? No way..." He grinned and gave her the thumbs up sign as further proof and then grabbed her hand gently again. "Now, let's go explore that playground," he laughed before exiting the lounge.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 6:42 pm
Chai entered the student lounge. Still holding tightly onto Ramoth's arm. "Hey, wow! This place looks cool! Let's chill here for a while! " She exclaimed excitedly. "I'm getting hungry anyways! Where should we eat?" She asked Ramoth as she looked about and then turned around and looked at Ramoth for her answer.  

[Techno_Freak]

Crazy_Catfish21

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 6:42 pm
Ramoth reluctantly followed Chai's lead. It was better to follow the girl around then to get into a fight with her. Luckily, she had had some chanced to expel her thunder allong their suposible "adventure" as Chai had called it.
"Where's the best place to eat?" Chai asked her.
Ramoth hadn't really eaten in the student lounge too often. She usually left campus to go somewhere else to eat. Come to think of it, she had only been in one's of lounge's restraunts once, and that was with Rozen and Alexa the day she first came to Ria. "Uh...well I guess the pizza parlor looks good, lets eat there."
This time Ramoth led, she took Chai into the Pizza Parlor. They were seated and given their menus. Ramoth opened hers and immediately went to the beverages page and ordered a strawberry milkshake.  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games