Eloquent Lunatic

8,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:15 am
User Image
~Kerika~

Kerika was sat on the top of a hill, looking at a small city. After the battle, she had made a shallow exploration around the planet, but she hadn't found anything interesting yet.
She looked at the sky. She could feel, far away, the kis of the warriors she had meet when she arrived the planet. And, apparently, also Cellara's.

-"Again?"- she thought, and sighed. She knew there wasn't much she could do, even going there. Still, her situation standing on Earth wasn't much different. -"At least there's a fight I could watch..."
She sighed again, resigned. She closed her eyes, focusing on their kis. Once she cold feel them clearly, she teleported to the planet where they were, appearing over a rock, close to the battle field.
With a borring look on her face (caused by inactivity) she sat down and stared at the fight. Only a few minutes after she arrived, Mikenno and Cellara disapeared.

-"Just perfect: I come and the party's over..."- she thought sarcastically. She looked at the other two saiyans there, and sighed once again. She only hoped they wouldn't start fighting each other; she hated getting into battles between saiyans.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:28 am
Vegeta watched as Mikenno disappeared with Cellara, while sensing the arrival of Kerika. Looking to Kryptiz, Vegeta spoke, "I want answers, Kryptiz...now."  

Lord Taishomaru

Nandesca
Captain

Feral Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:13 pm
Nerdalous
Nandesca
Cellara looked confused as Kryptiz talked. She waited for him to finish before she spoke, "So you awakened me and expected me to join you?" She glanced over at Vegeta. "I will, but only for now. I want Vegeta's head and it would be stupid to not take an opportunity like this." Cellara reached her arms out to take the energy from Kryptiz.

Before she could start the transfer Mikenno grabbed her arm and teleported them away. Before arriving at the destination Cellara used her own transmission and teleported them elsewhere.

They arrived at Supreme Kai's planet. It was barren and nothing more then a smoking husk. "What the hell do you think you are doing by taking me somewhere I do not want to go?"

*Mikenno looks around barren area* Do you remember the deal we had? I help you escape from other world and you bring my artifact. It's still in your body. I can sense it. Ever since Cellara awoke I could feel it calling out to me. Now I've waited long enough. Please give it to me or let me take it.
"Sorry, but your bargaining chip is now gone." Cellara faced Mikenno and smirked. "You have nothing that I want now. So as far as I am concerned I owe you nothing." She placed two fingers to her forehead. "I'm going to go finish my fight. Unless of course you want to fight me here. I should warn you though, I am more powerful here then you could ever imagine."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:24 pm
Nandesca
Nerdalous
Nandesca
Cellara looked confused as Kryptiz talked. She waited for him to finish before she spoke, "So you awakened me and expected me to join you?" She glanced over at Vegeta. "I will, but only for now. I want Vegeta's head and it would be stupid to not take an opportunity like this." Cellara reached her arms out to take the energy from Kryptiz.

Before she could start the transfer Mikenno grabbed her arm and teleported them away. Before arriving at the destination Cellara used her own transmission and teleported them elsewhere.

They arrived at Supreme Kai's planet. It was barren and nothing more then a smoking husk. "What the hell do you think you are doing by taking me somewhere I do not want to go?"

*Mikenno looks around barren area* Do you remember the deal we had? I help you escape from other world and you bring my artifact. It's still in your body. I can sense it. Ever since Cellara awoke I could feel it calling out to me. Now I've waited long enough. Please give it to me or let me take it.
"Sorry, but your bargaining chip is now gone." Cellara faced Mikenno and smirked. "You have nothing that I want now. So as far as I am concerned I owe you nothing." She placed two fingers to her forehead. "I'm going to go finish my fight. Unless of course you want to fight me here. I should warn you though, I am more powerful here then you could ever imagine."

Regent demon*Mikenno flew and kicked Cellara*  

Nerdalous

Nandesca
Captain

Feral Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:32 pm
Nerdalous
Nandesca
Nerdalous
Nandesca

Cellara stepped to her right and out of Mikenno's path. "Its going to take more then that to even touch me let alone hurt me."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:47 pm
Nandesca
Nerdalous
Nandesca
Nerdalous
Nandesca

Cellara stepped to her right and out of Mikenno's path. "Its going to take more then that to even touch me let alone hurt me."

*Mikenno stopped about 15 feet from Cellara* Why is it you have to be so difficult.*The Blue Aura surrounded Mikenno once again.*YuuenKen!*The aura Raged*Now let's fight our beast demon. Ryu-Wa2* A 100 foot radius Barrier formed around them. Mikenno raised his hand*Blezt Blazex10*10 rapid blue kai blast fired from Mikenno's hand*  

Nerdalous

Nandesca
Captain

Feral Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:47 pm
Nerdalous
Nandesca
Nerdalous
Nandesca
Nerdalous
Nandesca

*Mikenno stopped about 15 feet from Cellara* Why is it you have to be so difficult.*The Blue Aura surrounded Mikenno once again.*YuuenKen!*The aura Raged*Now let's fight our beast demon. Ryu-Wa2* A 100 foot radius Barrier formed around them. Mikenno raised his hand*Blezt Blazex10*10 rapid blue kai blast fired from Mikenno's hand*
Cellara flared her aura, deflecting all of Mikenno's blasts. "You are on my turf now boy!" Cellara's power level continued to gradually rise. The planet beneath her feet buckled and splintered. "You will not win in a fight against me in the underworld! So I suggest you either make me a new offer or you let me finish my fight!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:00 pm
Nandesca
Nerdalous
Nandesca
Nerdalous
Nandesca

Cellara flared her aura, deflecting all of Mikenno's blasts. "You are on my turf now boy!" Cellara's power level continued to gradually rise. The planet beneath her feet buckled and splintered. "You will not win in a fight against me in the underworld! So I suggest you either make me a new offer or you let me finish my fight!"

*Mikennos aura settled* Your turf *Mikenno chuckled* My new offer is I'll shear the artifact with you once you give it to me. I need to unlock it first.  

Nerdalous

Nandesca
Captain

Feral Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:09 pm
Nerdalous
Nandesca
Nerdalous
Nandesca
Nerdalous
Nandesca

*Mikennos aura settled* Your turf *Mikenno chuckled* My new offer is I'll shear the artifact with you once you give it to me. I need to unlock it first.
Cellara glared at Mikenno, "I don't even know what this thing does. Why should I give it to you?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:21 pm
Nandesca
Nerdalous
Nandesca
Nerdalous
Nandesca

Cellara glared at Mikenno, "I don't even know what this thing does. Why should I give it to you?"

Why should you keep it? It would be like just a fancy paper weight if you keep it. I'm the only one in any realty that the Artifact's Ki response to. I can unlock it. I'm no stranger to sharing my toys. I'm no lier if that's what your expecting of me. I won't run off with it. You can watch me unlock right here.  

Nerdalous

Off-Beat-AppleSauce

Original Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:08 pm
User Image
*Floating just about a foot off the ground since the rock under him has been aroded away by his aura Kryptiz staring into the sky grasping 2 energy spheres in each hand. Trees in the distance swayed with hurricane like winds. Kryptiz's aura surounded him flaring upwards.*

"COOOOOOWAAAARD!!!!!"

*Infureated kryptiz screamed seeing that the boy fled with the demon he went thru the trouble of reawakening. Its been a while since someone realy got to him but that weakling was a insult to his pride running away were was his battling spirit? In his rage he hadent noticed another power level near by until he spoke it was now Kryptiz slowly pivoted in place to face vegeta.*

"ha...Haha...hahahahaha.....*Silent breeze* Vegeta......My prince. Haha I dont answer to you.....I dont answer to anyone no longer does the royal family rule over me or any other sayian! Your bloodline is no longer "special" your no diffrent then me or any other sayian. Our race is a dieing one Vegeta you may lower yourself to live with human trash on that dam planet but the pride of the sayians of our race the soul of a WARRIOR STILL FLOWS THRU ME!!!"

*Kyrptiz's muscles began to lcok up his body tensing flexing his aura sparking now burning with a golden hue of the sun surrounded by lighting. His hair on end shooting up towards the heavens the balls of energy in his hand doubleing in size settling equal to basketballs shifting to the color of his aura.*

"My ship will be here in under the hour Vegeta then ill be on my way. I suggest you leave now tho there is nothing here that concerns you."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:23 pm
Nerdalous
Nandesca
Nerdalous
Nandesca
Nerdalous
Nandesca

Why should you keep it? It would be like just a fancy paper weight if you keep it. I'm the only one in any realty that the Artifact's Ki response to. I can unlock it. I'm no stranger to sharing my toys. I'm no lier if that's what your expecting of me. I won't run off with it. You can watch me unlock right here.
"Fine take it but, if you turn against me I will take your life from you." She created a small energy ball in her hand and fired it at Mikenno. "With King Yema's death there is no one to pass the spirits on. They will remain in limbo for eternity and unless you want to be stuck in an eternal state of limbo, you better not turn against me."  

Nandesca
Captain

Feral Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Nerdalous

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:54 am
Nandesca
Nerdalous
Nandesca
Nerdalous
Nandesca

"Fine take it but, if you turn against me I will take your life from you." She created a small energy ball in her hand and fired it at Mikenno. "With King Yema's death there is no one to pass the spirits on. They will remain in limbo for eternity and unless you want to be stuck in an eternal state of limbo, you better not turn against me."

*Mikenno caught the small energy ball with his right hand with the artifact inside.* I can only dream of death*Mikenno grasped the artifact with both hands. He looked hard and deeply in to the item as if he hadn't seen it for ages* It's ages my friend Now tho we'll be one* Mikenno griped his hands around the artifact. A Black aura started to leak from the artifact*AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH*
Mikenno started to absorb the Black aura*AHHHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHH*
The Black Aura stop. Then a huge Black when up in to the sky in to the form of a Dragon, spreading it's wings covering the sky. Then a horrifying scream came from the dragon. The Dragons Eye looked at Mikenno then absorbed the dragon.*ahhhh*A black aura covered Mikenno, starting to breath heavy it had seem that Mikenno had reached his limits just by unlocking this artifact. But then his power started to sky rocket. Then rings on Mikenno started to glow once again.Mikenno raised his hand then all the rings on his body flew in to the air, out in to space.*It's done*Mikennos skin changed to a color of purple.*He let the artifact go, and started griping his face with his left hand.With a great big smile on his face he asked.*Tell me Cellara, do you know what a dragon is?

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:39 pm
Cellara raised an eyebrow, "So after all that you became delirious?" She waved her hand across the dead planet. "Its only me and you..."She seemed worried and confused.  

Nandesca
Captain

Feral Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash