Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Field of Dreams - Iwagakure Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:54 pm
Yun nodded as a pelican flew over and dropped a letter. Yun reads it. His eyes widen and then change to that of anger. He rips it up as he picks up both Shin and Serenity.

"Your first mission guys. We're going to help fight off intruders i the mist. You two, will start your medical training at the Sung family home. Ptoleimer!"

The giant pelican flies down and opens his humongous mouth. Yun throws the two in there as it closes his mouth. Yun Tosses Ville ontop and then sits infront of him.

"Hold on, you're gonna be helping me fight. Now, to the mist!"

The giant pelican takes off and flies towards the mist.

((ALL NINJA REPORT TO THE MIZUKAGE'S PALACE NOW!!!!))

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:40 pm
Geiho arrived in the grounds, scratching the back of his head. I should probably find a nice, quiet place to practice the jutsu... He soon found one, a small space that hid him from view. Myoto wouldn't find him right off the bat, but Geiho could see everything from where he was standing. Yush, time to begin! Geiho unravelled the scroll to which he had hastily copied down, and studied the contents for a moment. "Lets try... This one." The shinobi picked an easy one to start off with.

"Doton, Doryu Taiga!" Geiho formed the proper handsigns and attempted to make the floor in front of him muddy. To no avail, his chakra was too week. No wonder, he hadn't used Ninjutsu in such a long time. He'd only done it once since the exams! He sighed and rubbed his spikey hair, then continued. "Doton, Doryu Taiga!" Still nothing. Geiho decided to sit down and meditate in order to get his chakra flowing. At least then he might have some luck. He took about 10 minutes to gather his chakra, and when he felt like he was ready, he stood up and gave it another go.

Doton: Doryu Taiga (Earth Release: Mud River)
Description: In this common stone jutsu, the user converts part of the floorground that he and his opponent are standing on into a raging avalanche of mud and earth. The opponent quickly loses hisher standing and starts sliding wherever the mud river will take himher.

(1/2)

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:47 pm
Geiho formed the proper hand signs and gave it a third shot. This time, the ground softened, but did not start a mudslide of any kind. Geiho thought about the details of this jutsu, and why it wasn't coming naturally. Then it finally hit him! He was being too easy on it! Doton was a style that deserved an stone-cold will to perform. Geiho finally got the message and clenched his fists. "I got it. No more p***y chakra! I don't care if anyone sees! This stuff is supposed to be flashy! Doton: Doryu Taigaaaaa!" Geiho formed the handsigns again, and expelled his chakra into the earth via his straightened hand. As he stabbed his firm fingers into the soil, the ground all around him suddenly gave way with the rest of the foundation, and he tumbled down the small embankment and splashed into the small stream with a ton of dirt following behind...

As if to say 'I ******** did it', Geiho's hand exploded out of the muddy water, giving everyone who could see a thumbs up.

Doton: Doryu Taiga (Earth Release: Mud River)
Description: In this common stone jutsu, the user converts part of the floorground that he and his opponent are standing on into a raging avalanche of mud and earth. The opponent quickly loses hisher standing and starts sliding wherever the mud river will take himher.

2/2

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:52 pm
┼ Myoto Hyroshi ┼

Chuunin of Konohagakure

User ImageUser Image

Myoto's boots stepped into the trainggrounds looking for Geiho. "Now where did he go..." The Leaf Shinobi asked himself as he gazed over the grounds. As he walked for what seemed like hours, his foot stepped into what felt like mud. "Well...its not Geiho, but its a start." The ninja whispered as he followed the small mudlike river to his lost friend. "Hows the jutsu comming." Myoto yelled, as he leand against a nearby tree.

Born from the Ashes of those who sleep in the Dust...

Oni_Soul

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:09 pm
Geiho Juuji pried himself from the muddy river. "How do you think?!" He shook the loose bits of mud from his limbs and stumbled over to Myoto. "I guess I gotta fully immerse myself in it if I'm gonna get the idea of it. hehe!" Geiho laughed a little bit as he shook some more earth off of his body. "The jutsu's going fine. I've got one down already. What about you, aren't you gonna learn anything?"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:15 am
┼ Myoto Hyroshi ┼

Chuunin of Konohagakure

User ImageUser Image

"Well thats good to hear to hear Geiho."
Myoto answered as he bgan to roll up his right sleeve. "As for me, I already know my part in the jutsu. I must combined our two elements to create Lava or Molten Rock."

Born from the Ashes of those who sleep in the Dust...

Oni_Soul

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:20 am
Geiho nodded as he listened, but his attention began to dwindle as he pulled out the scroll which had the rock jutsu listed on it, and shook pieces of mud off of it. "Yeah. Uh-huh..." He was barely listening to Myoto now, more concerned about reading the barely legible parts of the scroll. The only written jutsu still intact was a small one. He'd have to go back to the library to re-copy the rest down. "Damn it. Well, might as well try this one. Oh, Myoto. Keep on talking, I'm listening. I'm just gonna practice this jutsu while you speak." Geiho wandered over to a boulder and noted its dimensions while he listened out for Myoto.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:35 pm
Geiho started on his next jutsu, making sure to stay within earshot of Myoto. Slapping his hands together, he attempted to do the next jutsu on the list. "Maruishi Tounyuu!" He yelled in excitement as he put his hand behind a boulder and attempted to push it forward. Sadly, the boulder did not budge. He grimaced as he looked at the rock as a whole, then rubbed his chin. "Maybe I gotta..." He tried it again, this time being more forceful with it, slamming his open palm into the side of the boulder. His chakra did the trick, sending it an inch forward, but nowhere near 'flying' status.

Maruishi Tounyuu (Boulder throw)
Description: This technique focuses chakra on a single large boulder found in the vicinity and sends it flying towards an enemy. The impact is of course greater since it’s a big rock, and yet, being a big rock, it’s easier to dodge. Also, only one rock can be thrown at time. However if the user is good at chakra control, (those with tree and water walking mastered) this can be done in quick rapid succession (a few rocks sent consecutively, about 5). Can also be used on variations such as concrete rubble.

(1/3)

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:39 pm
"Maruishi... Tounyuu!!!" Geiho slammed both palms into the boulder, pushing it forward a full 3 feet, but not progressing any farther than that. Geiho wondered what might've gone wrong when it came to him. He had never practiced the water walking or tree walking exercise. He was going to need to go learn them in Rain's archives whenever he got back. Shrugging the thought off, he clenched his hands together and then slammed his palms, shooting his chakra out with hopes of sending the boulder soaring. The boulder did get some air time, but it slammed down after 15 feet and shattered to pieces.
Geiho looked around the grounds. He would have to be more careful, or else he'd kill somebody! Geiho rubbed the back of his head and then sighed. "One more try..."

Description: This technique focuses chakra on a single large boulder found in the vicinity and sends it flying towards an enemy. The impact is of course greater since it’s a big rock, and yet, being a big rock, it’s easier to dodge. Also, only one rock can be thrown at time. However if the user is good at chakra control, (those with tree and water walking mastered) this can be done in quick rapid succession (a few rocks sent consecutively, about 5). Can also be used on variations such as concrete rubble.

(2/3)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:47 pm
Geiho planted his feet in the ground, breathing in and out while remaining relaxed. He closed his hands, balling them into fists, and then opened them slowly and methodically. He would have to take this last try slowly. If he were to mess up, he could hurt himself or possibly someone around him.

Geiho had spoken to Guru Plie about Chakra regeneration and meditation, as well as a topic Geiho never thought he would of used.
"Much like your Chakra Strike technique, this is important among taijutsu users to learn! By simply focusing your chakra into your attacking body part, you can rip an opponent to shreds, or merely send them flying. Observe." Plie held a single finger up, and then touched a boulder, sending it over the mountains like a cannonball. "Lets hope no one lives over there, eh? Heheheh!" Plie gave a horse laugh, to which Geiho only grimaced.

"Ok, so lets try it one more time. By Guru Plie's methods... I have to focus my chakra, and send it into an object, rather than straight through it.
It'll be tough, yet..." Geiho had found another boulder, which he was standing behind now. He focused his chakra in both palms and suddenly thrust them into the side of the massive rock. Geiho was sent flying backwards with the shock of his own attack, and as he opened his eyes, he grew very worried. He couldn't see the boulder anymore. "Did it explode?! What happened?!" Geiho rushed to where the boulder was and peered around. He could see it anywhe- "GAH!" Geiho dived to the side as the massive rock slammed down to where he had been standing less than a second ago. As the rock exploded into dust and fragments of stone, Geiho found himself laughing. "I... I guess it works...."

(3/3)

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:24 pm
After looking at the scroll and seeing that it was completely illegible, he cursed and threw it away. "Myoto... I'll be right back, the jutsu list got messed up by the water. Jah-ne." He waved and then ran to the library. He'd be back any moment...

After he made his trip to the library, he returned with a new scroll, filled to the brim with Jutsu ranging from basic-chuunin. He would learn these quickly, so the two shinobi could move on to their next objective.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:35 pm
"Please continue. I'm listening." Geiho said it when he stood next to Myoto, and unravelled the scroll. He saw the next one would be easy to do, so he tried it quickly. He formed the correct handsigns and sunk halfway into the ground, but stopped. "Oops. Guess I forgot to make the chakra a continuous stream. He laughed a bit, but then re-focused himself and poured more chakra into the technique.

Doton: Tsuchi Gunjikoudou no Jutsu (Earth Release: Earth Military Movement Technique)
Description: This jutsu allows the user to enter the ground and "swim" in it for a limited time.

(1/2)

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:39 pm
Geiho became submerged in the soil, disappearing from Myoto's sight for just a little while. He felt like he was swimming, just with more resistance. He pushed through the soil, feeling the dirt caking his clothes and skin. He eventually exploded out of the ground a few yards away from Myoto, having done circles and laps around the flame elementalist. "Man, the duration of this thing isn't long at all. But at least I can evade some attacks this way." Geiho hopped out of the hole he had made and brushed the loose dirt off of himself. "Tsuchi Gunjikoudou no Jutsu, complete."

Doton: Tsuchi Gunjikoudou no Jutsu (Earth Release: Earth Military Movement Technique)
Description: This jutsu allows the user to enter the ground and "swim" in it for a limited time.

(2/2)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:39 pm
Geiho rubbed the sweat from his brow as he looked over at Myoto. "I've got an appointment with my student. Lets meet up in Rain's training ground, alright?" He knew Myoto wouldn't disagree, so he waved and then ran off towards the Rock Maingate.

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

mynightmarestays

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:06 pm
Ville went over to a tree and climbed on it. He wrapped his arms and legs around it and started squeezein i. He watched as the tree started crack and break. ville kicked off and smiled.

((3/3))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games