Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
Raikiri Wing: Boy's Dorms Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 2:13 pm
Kana watched him for a moment longer before her eyes slipped closed. She was still focused, ears perked straight. As the music's beat quickened, her tail flicked even faster behind her as well, uncontrollable. She didn't even realize it was happening. Her chin still rested on her knees, but slipped down slightly so a bit less of her face was showing. Her bangs fell slightly into her face, casting her closed eyes into shadow. She didn't put forth the effort to move them, and instead just left them there. It wasn't bothering anything anyway. It was amazing to her how well he played, though it could just be that this was the first time she'd heard it... No, he was really good, she assured herself.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 2:17 pm
(Your character wanted to punch mine so badly you could taste it, you really think he was going to miss the chance on slamming the door in his face)

G made his way back to his dorm room and closed the door, he went to read his book but decided against it, ever since the incident with that guy and the cat girl he was a little on edge. Looking at the wardrobe he opened it and looked at the bottom, he smiled and took out his stereo, he hadn't listened to any music in a while and missing home and his former life he felt he should play something that might reflect his mood. PLugging it in he switched it on and put one of the songs from his cd case on, as it started he began to practice his kickboxing with nothing but the music, himself and the cool air coming in from the window

Song is; P.O.D - Will you  

neidr

wiingz

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 2:23 pm
[[yes, indeed he wanted to punch you, but he wasn't planning on slamming it in your face xD]]

Koichi opened his eyes some more, looking at the girl. There we go! We did it... or did we? GAR! Why can't I tell with these things weither they're alseep, awake, or under a spell?!?! It's too risky to check.... said the voice in aggitation. Koichi simply shook away the thoughts and continued playing; faster and faster the music seemed to get. Even though he was playing, he tried his hardess not to get entranced, too, by the playing. Who was playing now, anyway? Him, or that voice in his head? He couldn't even tell anymore.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 2:27 pm
[I love that song Neidr. xD;;]

Kana frowned slightly growing a bit sleepy despite the upbeat pace of the music. Her tail began slowing, not in the proper rhythm anymore. Eventually it seemed to give up and retreated to wrap back around her waist once more. Kana blinked, glancing at him again before her eyes dropped closed again. Her ears flattened back against her head as her face slipped down further, so almost all of it was pressed against her knees. She hugged her knees more tightly to her chest, wrinkling her nose, though her face was completely hidden now. Why am I sleepy? she thought in confusion. I just had a nap... She frowned, but her eyes remained closed.

Krazy Kaori

wiingz

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 2:34 pm
Yes, now she's getting sleepy, the voice continued. The music was now at an extremely fast rate, and still increasing in speed. However, once Koichi looked at the girl, his fingers faultered, losing the sound and messing up the song. He sighed, droppig both arms with the violin and bow in hand. "I'm sorry..." he said softly, scratching his head gently with the hand that held the bow. FOOL! What was that?! Why'd you mess up! It's all ruined now!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 2:39 pm
Kana continued feeling more drowsy as the music continued to play. Her arms started to slip down, losing their grasp as her legs almost slipped off the chair. But as the music faltered, her head suddenly jerked up, eyes wide. She stared at him, watching as his arms dropped and he apologized. "Um, i-it's ok...?" she said uncertainly, not sure what just happened. Was he trying to put me to sleep? she thought nervously, eyes still upon him. She remained seated though, just gazing at him in confusion. Her curiosity kept her still and wanting to find out what exactly had happened, and what his motives were.  

Krazy Kaori

wiingz

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 2:43 pm
"It would seem I should keep away from that speed," Koichi joked softly, picking up the violin and letting it stay there, horozontal to the ground with no support but for his hand. No! That's the climax! You're supposed to get to it! the voice screamed. "Well, then, what did you think of the song?" he asked, trying to seem as though nothing was wrong, ignoring the voice best he could. Listen to me! I said listen, damn you!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 2:46 pm
Kana stared at him for a moment, not moving or saying anything. But then she nodded, smiling faintly at the joke. "Um, yes..." she murmured, though she wasn't at all convinced. It seemed to her a face pace like that would make you wake up more, but it had the opposite effect. Maybe I'm just weird... she tried to tell herself, though now she was just making excuses. She dropped her gaze to the floor for a moment before looking up at him, still smiling softly. "It was very good," she said honestly, nodding her head.  

Krazy Kaori

wiingz

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 2:52 pm
Koichi smiled, glad for the complement. "Hey, I'm sorry I snapped at you before, kitty," he said, lowering his gaze. "I... was depressed, as you can tell," he laughed slightly. "Anyway, my name's Koichi Demur; nice to meet you," he said, giving her a warm smile. Fine, lure her in that way! Either way, though, the plan better work out; I think she's getting suspicious! Quickly, quickly, stop talkig to me! the voice said, trying to hide, although Koichi could guess she couldn't hear nor see him- although it was obvious she couldn't see him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 2:57 pm
Kana nodded slowly, smiling back. She kept telling herself it was nothing, that he hadn't been planning anything or been trying to make her sleep. It was her own fault, right? "I'm Kana Oshiru," she said, bowing lightly towards him from the chair. She bit her lip softly as she watched him, still debating in her mind. And now she had another thing to wonder. Why was he depressed? Her ears drooped at the very thought. She'd taken a long while to get out of her own depression, so it bothered her to hear that others were as well. But she kept herself from asking the cause, assuming he didn't want to talk about it.  

Krazy Kaori

wiingz

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 3:02 pm
Koichi smiled. "Guess I can't call you Kitty any more, eh, Kana?" he teased lightly. He placed his violin and the bow down beside him, leaving them to glow faintly in the light. "Well, then, may I ask what brought you here to the guys' dorms?" he asked, wondering himself what she'd been doing there exactly. "I mean, besides coming for the music, you must have been here for something else, correct?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 3:07 pm
Kana laughed quietly, shaking her head. "Well you could if you wanted. I'm used to it by now..." She watched as he set down the instrument and then glanced back towards his face. "Um, actually someone passed out so I brought him to his room. I didn't want to just leave him on the ground..." she explained, ears already perking again slightly. Her tail unwound from her waist and flicked behind her again as she sat, head tilted slightly.  

Krazy Kaori

wiingz

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 3:16 pm
Koichi nodded his head. "I see... so that's the reason," he said softly. He narrowed his eyes, though, looking over at her. "Don't tell me you carried him all the way here by yourself," he said, somewhat worried; the boy, compared to her, must have been a lot heavier. Stop being concerned and keep your mind on the mission, the voice spat at him, mentally knocking him in the head, although in reality it had no body.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 3:20 pm
[Edited a bit. It looked kinda short to me. >>;;]

Kana blinked and then bowed her head. "Well, yes..." she said softly. "No one else was around... Oh, I made it fine though! I just fell asleep after," she added, rubbing the back of her head sheepishly. It seemed she was always being scolded for doing something wrong. First it'd been for sleeping in the courtyard, and now this? She sighed softly as she dropped her gaze to the floor again. She couldn't seem to do anything right. She hadn't even realized Karin's parents had died when they did. And she'd even made someone cry since coming here! Her mind continued pulling out bad deeds she'd done and she bowed her head in shame. "I'm sorry..." she said, probably for no reason. She just felt the need to apologize.

Krazy Kaori

wiingz

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 3:50 pm
[[sorry for the delay, but we have to go xP windy's sister is being mean to us ><]]

Koichi blinked a few times, showing no emotion, as she seemd to appologize. He moved, however, after a few moments, towards her, knealing besides her. Gently, he put a hand on her head, smiling. "Don't worry, Kitty," he said softly, liking the nickname, "You didn't do anything wrong. I was just asking... I mean, he must have been heavy, compared to you, correct?" he asked. Yeah, yeah. You woulda helped her if you saw her or so you say. Although, she wouldn't know if you woulda or not, seeing as you weren't even there... guess you could always mention it...

[[my posts...those look REALLY short ><]]

Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games