Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
Wingardia Wing: Girl's Dorms Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

---- GheTTo BanDit

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 11:41 am
A young girl with long Sliver hair walk up to the dorm section.She had a littel shiver run down her back as she was about to enter the building,it was her first time there.Sighing ,she took in another breath then walk through the doors.Her arms were full with her books adn things for her room.She went ot the front desk and ask if she could get her number of her room,she gave all her information and got her number.With littel smile on her face,she walk up to her room and look side to side ,looking for her number.Her eyes look down on the sheet of paper at the number then look back for the number and she finally found.Her slowly reach for the doornob and twist it open.She was finally at her room adn she look around the room.It had a bunk bed ,desk and a fan.Placing ehr things down she smile and she was finally at her school.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 2:01 pm
Kaori walked towards the nearest drawer and slid it open, sighing as she saw it was empty. Then she stared at herself. She was wearing all that she owned, and had nothing she could put inside the wonderful room to give it a more personal feel. She thought for a moment of leaving her dagger or sword, but almost instantly pushed the thought away again. There's no way she'd be caught without either, especially in a strange new place like this, no matter how welcoming it seemed.

She frowned softly to herself as she again adjusted the sword's strap that ran across her chest. Then she patted the dagger and curled her fingers around her mother's necklace, the black stone feeling almost warm under her grasp. She stroked the dragon's head and then turned towards her real one, which was still asleep on the bed. "Well, come on Kei. Lets see if we can find someone."

Then she walked out of the room, the small red dragon floating after her.

Krazy Kaori

Raine_Falls

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 6:36 pm
Alyssa rode the elevator up to the sphere where the dorms were being held. After the ride, Alyssa stepped off to see a large room, she assumed to be the lobby and three men, two looking to be in their early to late teens and the other an old, senior man. She dook a long drag on her cigarette and and smirked at the men. "May I please get a room?" Alyssa asked polietely.

Quickly, one of the men came up to her and bowed low to the ground, his spikey hair brushed against her skirt. "Miss, I apologize but smoking is prohibited as for your room, I will be assisting you. I will customize your room to you liking. Anything specific you would like?"

After he finished his speech, Alyssa rolled her eyes as she doused the cigarette into her skirt, leaving a small mark from the embers. "Black satin bed sheets, burgundy walls, carpet must be either red or black...in fact..just make everything a mixture between red and black except the furniture. That I would like to be Oak if you would."

He nodded and added the information into the large computer behind the desk. After only a few minutes of wating, he gave her a small peice of paper containing her room number. Alyssa thanked the android and headed off toward her room.

Alyssa opened the door to find it exactly as she had asked. Surprised at this sudden service, Alyssa pinched herself to make sure this was no dream. "Not too shabby..."

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 5:50 pm
Yuri's green eyes glanced around, "I think I'll like it here..." She said to herself as she did a male Android with short blue hair walked up to her.

"Hello Miss. What would you like your room to look like?" He asked her as he bowed his head.

Yuri bowed her head slightly then added, "I would like the walls to be light gray. The carpet and my bed to be dark red. The other furniture to be black. Oh and can I have one of those window sills that you can sit on, with black cushions..?" She said in her soft/quiet voice.

The Android nodded his head then walked over to one of the computers and put in the information Yuri said into it. After a few minutes he turned around and walked back over to her, then handed her the piece of paper.

Yuri took the paper, looked at it for a second then bowed a little bit, "Thank you..." She said then stood up straight and walked towards the elevator. She pushed the button to go up then waited for it to come down. '4th Floor huh?' She thought as she looked down at the paper, then walked into the elevator when the doors opened. She clicked the button numbered four and leaned against the wall as the elevator went up.

When it stopped Yuri walked out then looked to her left and then her right. She looked down at her paper, 'Ok... My room should be over that way...' She thought as she looked to her left and then started to walk down the hall looking at each room number. She stopped infront of the door with the number eight on it. She opened the door and looked in, everything was how she wanted it, a small smile appeared on her emotionless face as she walked in closing the door behind her. She tossed her bag onto her bed and walked over to the window and sat down on the window sill.

"I'm really going to like it here." Yuri said to herself as she looked out of the window.

Lyssie Sue

Ethereal Fox

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 1:13 pm
Both Meghan and Sai were talking when an android approached them.
"I'm sorry, i'm going to have to ask him to leave..." the android said, refering to Sai.
"Oh... Sorry bout that." She nodded to Sai, telling him she'd be okay and to go on by himself; he started towards the other wing, to the guys' dorm.
"There, now, what may I ask would you like your room to look like?"
Meghan thought for a moment, then smiled. "I'd like the walls to be stripped pink and black, the furniture to be bleach wood, tatami mats, if possible," she finished, figuring she'd go out and buy the sheets for the bed herself; she was kinda picky with stuff like that, even though she slept on a futon her whole life.
"Anything else?" he asked.
She had heard the girl before her ask for a windowsill seat, and wondered if she could get one too. "Um, well, I was wondering if i could have a windowsill seat like the last girl? Pink cusion on the base and black pillows with a pink button in the middle?" she asked sweetly.
He nodded, and left her there for a moment before coming back and handing her a sheet of paper. "Floor four," he said in a monotone before turning his back to her.
wonder if i can make friends with that girl that was here a moment ago...i think i caught a glimpse of her being on the same floor.... she thought, heading to an elevator.

[[hehe. i wuv kitsune heart and thankies for these ideas o.O ::stole it from you:: hope you don't mind whee sweatdrop 4laugh ]]  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 7:48 pm
Yuri changed into a white spaghetti strap shirt and tight black flared jeans and black boots. She took her long dark red hair out of the pony tail and brushed it then left it down, now it reaches her butt. She made sure her gloves were on all the way before walking out of her room with her student I.D and key card in her right back pocket. She walked to the elevator, clicked the button to go down and waited for it. She crossed her arms just as the doors opened, then walked into the elevator and clicked the button for the first floor.

When she got to the first floor she walked out of the elevator and left the dorm sphere to explore the school grounds for a little while. 'This place is pretty big so I'll start outside...' She thought to herself as she walked out.

(( ^_^; No problem Wind. I don't mind that you stole some of my ideas.))  

Lyssie Sue

Ethereal Fox

The_Space_Cat

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 8:29 pm
Eva walked into the girls dorms. She found her trunk and bags at the end of a bed near a window. Eva unpacked some things, leaving clothing out for the next day and getting out her bag of divination things. She put it in her bedside table drawer and locked it. Then she hung up her clothing in a wardrobe. After unpacking everything she decided to go out and meet people and explore the campus further.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 7:50 am
Arche came out of the elevator the moment she was out an android came up to her.

"Miss how would you like your room to look?"

Arche smiled a little startled by the butlers appearence. "Well a balcony my carpet should be a mint green the wallpaper the same, and my bed to be a dark green the other furniture a blue the wood should be pine, and that shall do it."

The butler nodded walking off coming back. "Here is your room key miss."

Arche smiled taking the room key walking to the elevator. "Room 13 floor 4 right near the top perfect." Arche got out of the elevator walking to her room. She threw her bag under the bed the other bag she unpacked hanging her cloths up in the closet. After this Arche grabed the broom she carried around putting it up aganst the wall. "Well now this room is nice it will be perfect but first to see the school." Arche walked to the elevator going to the bottom.  

V-Clan

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 8:31 pm
As Meghan landed outside, she stepped off her glider, as her scars started to glow, emitting a light around her. The glider glowed inside the light from the scars, until both lights started to disperse into a small orb, which landed in Meghan's outstretched hand. She put the orb in a pouch as she headed inside.

Walking into her dorm, walking over to the windowseat and sat down on the cusion. She opened the window there, sitting on her foot, and leaned foward as she rested on her arms, looking out at the night sky as the cold wind coresed her skin, blowing back her hair. Slowly her eyes closed until she was asleep, not realizing she never locked the door; no one would know though, because it was closed.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 7:37 pm
Ganon, having nothing better to do, had decided to stroll through the Wingardia wing in search of companionship. He walked in silence as he looked at the many number of doors in a hallway that seemed to go on forever...or at least 4-5 minutes of walking. He saw some girls and few guy's but each had been talking to one another and nothing really interesting happened.

" ... Gosh is there anything to do in this place!? I mean sheesh, it seems as if everyone here is too rapped up in thier own lives to notice the changes around them! "

He said this out loud but didn't mean those words. Out of frustration he let it out the best way he knew how to and continued to walk down the ever lasting hall...awaiting someone to approach him.

Apocalyptic Dork

ect301fps

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 7:16 am
Julia and Jo came to the dorm rooms. It was Julia's second time while Jo absent-mindedly followed. They entered the dorm facility together as Julia once again found that her eyes were disturbed by the electromagnetic field which surrounded the building.

"I really hate it when it does that," Julia swore to herself as she was rubbing her eyes from the sting. "It's just this way, Jo," she said to her companion before calling to Joshua, the butler, "Could you bring up two meals for us to room 115? Anything microwaveable will do."

"Send several ramen packages too..." Jo was, for whatever reason, accustomed to eastern foods while disliking western style dishes. She merely followed Julia to an elevator which brought them up several floors and repeating hallways until they came to the door labeled #115. Coming out of the door was a young, clean, but rowdy looking boy with some music player plugged into his head. "Hey girls, I've got your room ready. He said so with a sly smile before walking off to another room. Jo merely narrowed her eyes in response as she followed Julia into the room.

Sure enough, there was a microwave meal sitting on the desk while there was a case of ramen and boiling water nearby as well. "You can go ahead and throw your stuff in here. I barely call it a home myself so I could care less about how you treat the place." Julia went to get her food prepared while Jo got herself situated.

Jo acknowledged the suggestion with a slight grunt as she undressed from the heavy red leather jacket and removed her guns from her body as she unclipped the belt from around her waist. Her skimpy, backless top and exposing shorts (and thus her underwear) were easily visible. Regardless, Jo proceeded to prepare her ramen meal, pouring in the hot water while adding a raw egg for substance...

For the next several minutes, they were in a state of relaxation as they lazily ate their food and made small talk. The minutes passed before Jo got up...

"I'm going out," she said with almost a commanding tone, taking up her pistols and jacket and promtly to the door.

"I'm not stopping you. Have fun..." Julia spoke sarcastically while waving with a vapid motion of the arm while collapsing onto the bed, nearby the room phone which was near the head of the bed...  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 12:22 pm
Meghan awoke and walked over to her closet, where she grabbed a change of clothes. She started changing, but looked over her shoulder and into a mirror. She reached over, no emotion on her face, as her fingers traced a slash which ended towards the top of her shoulderblade, another two on opposite sides in the center of her back.
"I know it was so long ago, even if i don't remember it... but it still hurts like it happened yesterday," she said softly, letting her hand drop as she finished dressing.

Her door was still opened slightly, not to noticable, but it wasn't shut fully. Walking over to her bed, she sat, leaning against her headboard as she pulled out "Cyrano de Bergiac" and started reading, her window open as a soft wind ruffled the curtens.  

Wind.scattered_wings

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 4:18 pm
Kaori wandered through the halls, following her own faint scent to quickly arrive at her room. She entered quickly, this time barely casting a glance around the amazing room. She went to the kitchen area, pulled a rather large cup from a cabinet, and placed it on the counter. Then she set the water flowers inside and stared at them, sighing after a moment as she let her thoughts wander once more.

She shook her head softly to refocus and then left the room again, locking it behind her. The sword was still strapped to her back, but she felt defenceless and alone without it, especially now since Kei wasn't with her. Slowly, she wrapped her arms around herself in self comfort as she trudged down the hall and left the dorms again. She gazed around slowly, catching sight of some trees in the distance, and made that her destination. Maybe she could get some alone time to sort through her troubled thoughts.
[Next post, ancient forest. xP]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 5:42 pm
After a long walk Fayth finally made it to her Dorm. Her body ached from the long walking she had done today. One thing from another so set all of her things in dressers and in the bedroom and closet. After feeling satisfied with everything in place she decided to head to the dining room for a bite to eat.

"Hmmm I guess I will get something warm to eat."  

Daniki

Loving this

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 4:43 pm
Risako stood in the lobby sitting in a red couch thinking of what her dream dorm room would look li/ke. Shag rug all over the whole room, the walls were light red, almost pink. And she had a HUGE caopy bed red, with a cherry wood frame. A matching cherry wood desk, and desk in cherry wood. The walls were red. and the lampshades were all matching. The room was beautiful! She couldn't believe that this was her dream room. She was extatic to see her new room.  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games